Bring back a thread .....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
I should wait really until I have found the one I would bring back to light but I havent found it yet so will add when I have found it. As you will all know we have had some belters on here. If you were to bring back a thread thats made you laugh and smile know matter how many times you have read it. Which one would it be ?????

Pw x

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
Not a thread but certainly inspired many an interesting thread.................................. Abu Barney :ghost:

Maybe we could bring him back for just one week. Like a special limited time special showing; only on between midnight and 06:00 then all the threads deleted fiirst thing in the morning :thumbsup:

woody

:rofl: sorry (a bit) for bringing this back up arf arf;) but this is the best thread ever imo

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31126&highlight=eye+fink

right, i know you must be thinkin, fook that i'm not reading all them posts...

i urge you now, if you've never previously see this post, read it!! but get a cloth to wipe the screen coz u will spit drink out at various intervals:fekked: :cops: :king: :condom:

Last edited:

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002

TK TONNY

Aug 2, 2004
kirkdale
woody said:
:rofl: sorry (a bit) for bringing this back up arf arf;) but this is the best thread ever imo

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31126&highlight=eye+fink

right, i know you must be thinkin, fook that i'm not reading all them posts...

i urge you now, if you've never previously see this post, read it!! but get a cloth to wipe the screen coz u will spit drink out at various intervals:fekked: :cops: :king: :condom:

Woody, EYE fink you are right 10/10 Funny stuff:thumbsup:

any more??

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
there was a funny thead about 2 or more years ago on about the time where i got rung up by scotland bbc radio and was in a live quiz to win hearsay tickets (i think??) .... was one of the maddest things ever!! hence the thread went off on a 'mad things that have happened to people' tangent .....

would love to dig that thread back up ...... come on moderator andy do sumet useful and dig the fecker out :thumbsup: