Bizarre Inc vs. Blue pearl (playing with knives)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brown29

Jan 21, 2004
Leeds

Does anyone know anything about this record? I met a guy the other day who was selling this for £50 notes. I didn’t get it because of the price but I do know it’s rare as it only came out on a white label.

Regards. Caine :wave:

Francis

Mar 13, 2002
Huddersfield
brown29 said:

Does anyone know anything about this record? I met a guy the other day who was selling this for £50 notes. I didn’t get it because of the price but I do know it’s rare as it only came out on a white label.

Regards. Caine :wave:

Definately didn't come out on just a White, as i have have a copy on Music Factory.

I remember checking with Biskit ages ago, and i think it was a little different to the White, maybe he can remember ?? :S

I fecking love you lot

Glad I joined OSA... heard about it (obviously) from the PR team, but just didn't think about joining.

Ever since, I have regretted not joining sooner.

OK, there's the banter (that we all appreciate, cos of what we do) which is a "given"... but the wealth of knowledge that is shared on the board is second to none if you are into your classics.

Full respect - its threads like this that give you the nod on releases and side-projects and booties etc etc.

n1

Tim

(ps: I'm not buying it either)
(pps: that was not a blatant OSA 'boost' for the sake of it - I've learnt some nice little tidbits of info over the past couple of months, and it's appreciated)

E

easty

the best version never had a proper release. Gos knows what this mix is that peeps are going on about on here but the one you want never had a proper release

Haylz

Dec 20, 2004
Batley/Leeds
www.shedradio.com
brixtonite said:
Glad I joined OSA... heard about it (obviously) from the PR team, but just didn't think about joining.

Ever since, I have regretted not joining sooner.

OK, there's the banter (that we all appreciate, cos of what we do) which is a "given"... but the wealth of knowledge that is shared on the board is second to none if you are into your classics.

Full respect - its threads like this that give you the nod on releases and side-projects and booties etc etc.

Fully agree with the......these are good ppl on here :thumbsup:
Ive just looked for Bizzare inc. playin with knives on your online vinyl search n it didnt come up with it :confused: Didnt know it was quite rare.... :fekked:

E

easty

Haylz: Ive just looked for Bizzare inc. playin with knives on your online vinyl search n it didnt come up with it :confused: Didnt know it was quite rare.... :fekked:[/QUOTE said:
it's not mate. Playing with knives is probably the most popular tune round here. The rare ove is the white label mash up with naked in the rain and playing with knives mixed togethar

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
this is one of those tunes that if i didnt have it i'd happily pay well over the odds for it ..... when you play this out, you get a reaction like no other, simply coz the vocals are so damn perfect over it ..... if i payed £50-£100 for it i'd say ive easily had my moneys worth, hehe (if you look at it from that point of view that is)

dont like to play the same tunes out regularly, but this is the one record that will always be in the box ..... never get bored of it :thumbsup: everyone should own one :D