Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
http://www.officeflirts.com/

I'm an owl:

The Owl

Wise, reserved and thorough, you bring an unusual set of qualities into play when it comes mixing pleasure with business in the office. Widely respected for your abilities and knowledge at work, people are unfortunately less inclined to see you as a sexual possibilty. However your deep understanding of people and what makes them tick helps you work out exactly who is your perfect love-match in the office. Once you have unearthed that special person in the workplace you will waste no time in seeking to impress them in your own special way. You can be as charming as anyone once you feel free to engage someone and that is often helped by them responding and showing an interest in you. And once you do start to flirt, even you can be surprised at how easy it is to ruffle someone's feathers. If however you are finding it hard to get the attention of that certain person, it might be time to try a slightly more unusual approach.

This is about true really cos I'm a manager & it wouldn't be the done thing at all for me to flirt at work although if there is someone I quite like, I do take an interest. ;)

Buzzin! I'm, a cat!!!!

The Cat

Cool, calm and sometimes regarded by colleagues as aloof, you slink around at work and show little outward interest in the sexual politics of the office - disliking the gossip that can quickly develop. Despite this you have a strong sexual drive and are actually interested in many people within the office - but you are more likely to let them know this by admiring their work than their dress sense. Your air of detachment doesn't mean that you are lacking in admirers, in fact lots of people find it very attractive, it's just that they may not be upfront about letting you know because you don't appear interested. How wrong can they be? Maybe it's about time you let that cool, disinterested mask slip and told the people who get you hot under your flea-collar know how you feel.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Speaks 4 it's self I think!

The Monkey

Noisy and high-spirited, you are the office joker - a quality you use to your advantage when it comes to entrapping the opposite sex. Everyone likes you and enjoys your sense of humour and ability to be light-hearted, even when things aren't going well. You flirt constantly, even without knowing it, and use your comic approach to wheedle your way into people's affections whilst covering your real intentions. Work is your playground - and that applies sexually as well - you certainly wouldn't shy away from a few naughty games in the office. All in the spirit of fun, naturally. The only problem you may have is when your jokey outlook means you 're flirting isn't taken seriously by the true object of your affections. Maybe it's time you made your feelings known in a more obvious way.

The Snake

Smooth, responsive and impossible-to-resist, the characteristics of the snake are probably those most suited to the jungle of office sexual politics. Flirt? You hardly ever stop, and that applies whether you're interested in someone sexually or not. Flirting is your way of getting things done in the office and when you turn on the charm people tend to respond accordingly ? flattery, as you know, gets you everywhere. Though some people may disapprove of your blatant sexuality, even they have to admit that it gets the job done and is great for industrial relations. So are you the perfect flirt? Not quite. Unfortunately there's often someone in the office who doesn't fall under your spell and, inevitably, it's them who you find most attractive and most desire. How can you overcome this apparent barrier and slither your way into their affections.

............................................. ooooooops

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
The Lizard

Retiring, friendly and totally laidback, you lounge around the office and tend not to be regarded as a player when it comes to office sexual politics. But then that's all part of the act isn't it? You know all too well who you fancy in the office but you never come right out and show it. That would just be too obvious. You prefer the slow build-up, using your easygoing approach to make sure potential targets are totally relaxed in your company before you make any moves. And when the moves come they are more likely to be outside the office and outside office hours. Not that you aren't putting in the groundwork all the while you're at work. Sometimes though some people find that relaxed approach just a little bit too relaxed - maybe you should think about acting on impulse every now and then.

Liad back? me? I've never been called that before :rolleyes:

Not much chance of anything happening in our office 'cos they're all either i) blokes or ii) over 50. Engineering definitely the wrong profession to choose if u want a decent choice of woman in the office.

franky

Jul 24, 2001
Bradford
The Monkey

Noisy and high-spirited, you are the office joker - a quality you use to your advantage when it comes to entrapping the opposite sex. Everyone likes you and enjoys your sense of humour and ability to be light-hearted, even when things aren't going well. You flirt constantly, even without knowing it, and use your comic approach to wheedle your way into people's affections whilst covering your real intentions. Work is your playground - and that applies sexually as well - you certainly wouldn't shy away from a few naughty games in the office. All in the spirit of fun, naturally. The only problem you may have is when your jokey outlook means you 're flirting isn't taken seriously by the true object of your affections. Maybe it's time you made your feelings known in a more obvious way

not a truer word spoken

Old Skool Raver

Dec 12, 2001
Southern Surrey
The Lion

Proud, determined and outspoken, you like to take a lead in the office - and not just on work issues. Though you are not necessarily in charge, you find doing so easy and people respond to your leadership abilities. This, sometimes latent, power is very attractive to other people in your work environment and though you are not an overtly sexual person you do use this to your advantage. And sometimes you do actually take advantage, diving dramatically into a dangerous liason without really thinking about whether it's the wisest course of action. This is the lion in you, but thankfully you don't often act so wildly, preferring to let your presence alone dominate the office while continuing to stalk possible prey. The problem can be finding someone who can cope with your virile nature and strength of will - combined these could scare off some very suitable sexual victims.

WOW - what can i say - would never have classed myself as a LION but there u go.......!!!!!

nightlife20

Jul 18, 2001
that dump called stoke
The Snake

Smooth, responsive and impossible-to-resist, the characteristics of the snake are probably those most suited to the jungle of office sexual politics. Flirt? You hardly ever stop, and that applies whether you're interested in someone sexually or not. Flirting is your way of getting things done in the office and when you turn on the charm people tend to respond accordingly ? flattery, as you know, gets you everywhere. Though some people may disapprove of your blatant sexuality, even they have to admit that it gets the job done and is great for industrial relations. So are you the perfect flirt? Not quite. Unfortunately there's often someone in the office who doesn't fall under your spell and, inevitably, it's them who you find most attractive and most desire. How can you overcome this apparent barrier and slither your way into their affections.

hmmmmmm dunno i dont flirt all that much no more... :confused: