post a picture of a random character off the net and describe them

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ruffers

VIP Silver Member
cv-debruin.jpg

this is bob the knob, after a sucessful 5 year career in american childrens telly,bob was sacked for pushing crack and angel dust to the kids in his audience, after a spell in jail(and several gay beastings off bubba) he now lives life in a harlem crack den pimping ho`s to feed his crack habit :condom:

WAFC

Registered Member
welll done turnpiej

you've got the gist of it.

this fine man is trevor ogden, he is the captain of the mens lacrosse team for wheaton college in norton masssachusetts. trevor has personally informed me that he is so happy because he has been chosen as my random internet bellend of the day.

take it away trevor, or can i call you trev.

http://www.wheatoncollege.edu/athletics/lacrossem/headshots/Trevor Ogden.jpg

26_myers.JPG

This is Brent Myers. Brent has had a long and succesful career in the movie industry. Stretching back to 1979, his first major role was starring as the cartoon super hero bananaman. This movie took bollywood by storm and propelled Brents career forward.

Unfortunately, Brent is a serial dogs lip stick collector. This secret hobby has filtered through into his acting life and has such produced a decline in his movie productions. Recent home movie broadcastings such as 'Lip Stick and a Dogs Collar' & 'A Mans Best Friend' have not produced the kind of success and highs as past movies have.

Brent is currently working on a hit song which is rumoured to be titled 'how much is that doggy in the window' and will be filmed in Amsterdams Red Light District.

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Meet Mike Smith

mike.jpg

Mike is 37 and currently lives with his wife Cheryl and his 2 nippers Julie and Barry in St Helens.

No this isnt Mike's first "claim to frame" (lol... :$ sorry) Not only has Mike been an extra on Brookie, but he was offered a one off role (as our Trevor) in Harry Enfields sketch, the scousers. He declined this offer however, to pursue his pop career in Germany. His party anthem "must dash" reached No. 6 in the German charts and topped the single charts in Turkey and Kasakstan. Sadly though his record company dropped him as he couldnt break the rest of the European market. Mike is now the face of St Helens glass and regularly drinks at Grads local, the Eagle and Hawk! :D

WAFC

Registered Member
this is great

this is the best thread ever. post pictures of complete noblengths who appear on the internet for no apoperent reason.

this is colin wilson, he is currently studying astronomy at vasser college in new york. colin states that his favourite hobbies are studying the earths interior. colin also is a fully paid up member of the noel edmunds lookalike club. he si a ted of the highest order.

http://www.mpi.stonybrook.edu/SummerScholars/2004/colin.gif

granville_may.jpg

This here is Granville May. Granville is the newly appointed Managing Director for Turtle Wax.

When questioned about his new appointment, Mr May stated that he was 'very happy' and found it hard to beleive that he no longer needs to purchase clear turtle wax to achieve that slap head shine, he just gets it for free as part of his monthly incentives.

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Brad Olsen

brad-olson.jpg

He soooo longs to be the typical All American Prom King this graduation. But unfortunaly they dont have Spec Savers in America :( Ahhh, well Brad, there's always the Army son, they'll have anyone!

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
dee dee = brilliant :D

meet Archibald
Archibald.jpg

he is a Professor of Mining enginerring for the Faculty of Applied Science at a university in Canada his special interest is the study of backfill physical properties for frozen radioactive and composite materials.
he loves going to work as it excites his thirst for knowledge.. altho when interviewed he confessed that it wasnt quite as exciting as having his mrs give him one up the bum in thier backshed with her favourite strap-on! whilst in his radioactive suit getting ready to freeze his sperm :D

WAFC

Registered Member
johnny don't lie

just write exactly what they do. it's even funnier. give out there real details.

this is brett holland. he is the asistant professor of biological sciences at calafornia state university. he even has an email address and a shocking taste in shirts. please email brett to tell him that i have nominated him for internet character of the day.

http://www.csus.edu/indiv/h/hollandb/images/brett holland.jpg

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
silocybe said:
This is Chester Casell , him and his mates go hunting (see webpage) they then sit on top of their victims and try looking hard after killing a defenseless beast. If I had a gun Chester you c*** I'd stick it up your dung pump and blow your F**** bonnet off. He is a tool of the highest quality
http://www.nwv.sk.ca/images/Chester%20Casell.jpg

dont think i cud actually shoot him - but id defo pin him to the floor and do a great big massive poo on his head and then make him eat it ... and remind him just how vulgar his actions towards animals really are

WAFC

Registered Member
ohh this is to good

best thread ever. sorry but it is.

this character is marvin v. richardson who is the current chairman of the web page committee for the desert of florida. which is amazingly enough based in florida. marvin mate take it from me you are a complete wopper.please remove that hat it really does you no favours.

way to go marv as your friends might say

http://www.aeaonmsflorida.org/images/Noble_Marvin_Richardson.jpg