OSA Membership - private member only parties - coming soon...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
from next year we will be sorting out a membership system for osa'ers and there mates etc.

when your a member you will benefit from loads of things including reduced entry into some of the biggest clubs in the country, access to special member only parties, competitions, free mixes and bags of other stuff.

membership will be free to the first 500 people who join up - after that there will be a membership fee to join so make sure you get in there early.

the main benefit of doing this is so we can have private member only parties - and a means of controlling the crew we have coming to a event. thus cutting out of the equation people who dont want to come to a event and smile.

it wont be just open to osa members - you can vouch your friends in and they can vouch there friends in etc etc. the way it will work is if a member vouches another person in then they are responsible for the persons actions. the plan is what will happen is people wont vouch in balloons as it could end up coming back at them.

what you will find though is that the decent folk of this world will attract more and more of other decent folk and so on and so forth.

the result - a safe as feck raving emporium with happy smiling faces :D

how will you control this i hear you cry!! well membership cards will be issued they will have a picture on of the member. addresses will be taken obviously to notify of events offers etc and so that gives us a chance to control the people who come to the events.

we have lots of things in the pipeline for the future for this including a rave in a field next summer sometime it also gives us a chance to give more dj's off the board chance to play out aswel and it will also be making money towards the upkeep of the forum etc.

we are looking at doing our first event the end of next february so watch this space the first event will be held in manchester at a small cosy venue with a stonkin sound system and a warehouse type feel to it.it will give us the chance to have more than 1 room and so will have something to suit everyones taste buds.

so watch this space for details. we will have more info for you early january and we shall be bulk emailing all 3500 members with full details about this exclusive membership.

as ever we would like to know what you guys think about this idea, would you and your bob on mates be mad for something like this?

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
FOOKIN DAMM RIGHT MATE .. :king:

thats a mint idea like :thumbsup:

membership card oohh not had one of them since me days @ LIFE .... :cool:

the rave idea is ace too :eyebrow:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
As i said to ya last night fella . . wiked idea :) and am sure as sure can be sure , that it will work in a big way and benifit not only the members and the forum , but the old skool nights out there , and the scene as well :) :)

You know you have my ( and Goodtimes ) full support in any way we can . . . any help ya may need dont hesitate to ask matey . . . :) :) :) :thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I think it is a well good idea go out have a laugh and not worry about ur roughe'uns.. good thinkin buttman :love: :thumbsup:

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
A very good idea. After some of the past year's happenings in manchester I've always thought something like this would be a good idea for the scene.

Sounds really promising. Good on ya Butty for taking it on:thumbsup:

I've already got an idea where the next OSA bash will be. But the rave in a field sounds coolidge.

All the best with it and sign me up!