Bouhou!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
My car is bust :( and therefore I can not make it to GT as it is sucking in all the cash I have :(

I was really looking forward to coming up and see you all, and tease Cat, through pixie in a river ( just to see her reaction) pop grad in a vat of chocolat and Tonksi and I would be watching him trying to get out testing out all the spinage we can find :tonksi:

Then we woiuld see Mr T trying to get into his cup after the spinage, and sweet jumping around the place like a loony with OSR. And tiger is spring up and down on his tail ( hmmm I wonder how!)

Seeing Butty trying to figure out which way is up, because at this time he is in a mail bag posted to the Philippines.... After all he does need a good holiday.

M Jaxx is making the tunes... so no touching him!

The joker is on holiday......

whatyadoinsucka is trying in vane attempts to get that barmaid to come home with him.

And Woodie is lying in the corner beside the resedues of a :bong:

And ther est of the clan getting up to no good!

Then we have the newbies..........

The newbies...... Oh they should suffer.... I do beleive they owe the round! AND I'M GOING TO MISS IT!!!! AHHAAAAAHHH FREE BOOZE!

:wave:

Last edited:

Tonksi

Jul 18, 2001
Me Flat with our Kes..proper bo'!
Fewk!!!!:(:(:(
Bad news there m8 but liked yer 'what icud happen' bit:D

Why dont ya come to the feb 16th do at corn mill GT room is on,if not theres always the next GT in Leeds.
PS Anyone else up for the GT VS Space do on Valentines weekend,or are ya all liteweights:drevil: