Newyears Eve wheres every one going???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Hazy first then ive got me a golden ticket for the park and pickering tribal warehouse on new years day! so im larging it with the man like blue jammer!!!!!! :thumbsup: :love:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Northern Star said:
Hazy first then ive got me a golden ticket for the park and pickering tribal warehouse on new years day! so im larging it with the man like blue jammer!!!!!! :thumbsup: :love:

I think im going to go to this aswell with danny, italian style, big and vic

NYE - the only place to be - HAZYDAYZ

After popping me Hazy cherry over the last weekend, I can safely say that I know where I will be on NYE... back in Liverpool!

Gonna elbow me mates bash down at Morillo @ MOS in London, who cares if I can sell my ticket on or not... Gonna be Hazy again.

BT

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
brixtonite said:
After popping me Hazy cherry over the last weekend, I can safely say that I know where I will be on NYE... back in Liverpool!

Gonna elbow me mates bash down at Morillo @ MOS in London, who cares if I can sell my ticket on or not... Gonna be Hazy again.

BT

Tim Tim thats fab news babes! i was double gutted i wasnt there this month to meet you but if you are there on nye that will do for me.....big up the brix!!!! bloody good on ya huns :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Shooms said:
:naughty: dont make me come to Barrow to collect you fella (mainly coz I have no idea how to get there lol :condom: ) Hazy is the name, Liverpool is the place, smiles & hugs are what its about.... do it !

I know where barrow is and also know jamiii address lol.....so i think if he doesnt make a concerted effort to come we should go and kidnap him :hubba: :eyebrow: :p

Hazy Nye

Northern Star said:
Tim Tim thats fab news babes! i was double gutted i wasnt there this month to meet you but if you are there on nye that will do for me.....big up the brix!!!! bloody good on ya huns :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is right lass.... just had confirmation from my manager that he will remotely monitor the end of day processes I have to start on NYE... I should be able to get the 7.18pm, arriving Slime St @ 9.45ish... plenty of time to change and get into Hazy.

Phew... I was getting a little worried there.

Seems like you have a biggie planned too eh?