The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:king: :king: :king: :king: "Congratulations babe"

Go on my little chick!!! The lad has done it! He got the job!!! :D :D

Danst Im soooooo proud of you!!! You did it!!!! :thumbsup:

Here's to you and this new job being everything that you wanted babe...

Tons Ov dead good Luv...

S-J xx :love:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Buzzin!

Yep just got a phonecall before - it is a web design Job in Macclesfield my old stomping ground - workin in the same building i used to work in a couple of years ago on the floor above where my old place used to be! - A strange co-incidence! - But yeah I felt Confident after the interview and Im happy about everythin - I Start on Monday its 9 till 5 startin on a temporary basis at first with a wage of £16K then its onwards and upwards from there! - Had some pretty rough times this year money wise but ive been to the bottom and now the only way is up baby in a Yazz styleeee! AV IT!

The next chapter is about to begin! It will be mint to have money in my pocket and do mad things like go shopping for clothes / records and go out for meals and treat my kids more etc - Startin to look forward now to the future and everything is changin in my head now about the possibilities - Well chuffed! :D Nice one doods! :cool:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:D Danst.... You know what Im gonna say dont you babe???

Yes that right.... "Told you So" :p LoL Soz I just had to do it...

I really cant tell you how pleased I am that you've come through the other side babe.... :love: :love:

Here's to 2005!!! You know how hard this year has been... But god bless ya for all my S*ite that you have helped me with... Even when your arse was on the ground...

This you deserve babe and that you should know!!!

S-J x :love:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Din Dan din dan ring a ding, Din Dan din dan, woooo haaaaaaa

Nice one dude, that's top narna that is :D

No more mid week mayhem for you though, but you can rip the weekends up in styleeeeeeeee now :p

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
ferkin mint fella im chuffed to bits for ya. in fact im gonna get bladderd now and celebrate for ya/with ya (delete as applicable).

and i second everything that the sj has said ur a top mate always there with a ear open when needs be and full of sound advice especially for a fuck head :D lol

heres to u gettin the beers in real soon :hubba:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well done mate, Thats top news to use a manc word lol :p

I have seen some of your recent work mate and it was such a waste for you not to be designing websites.

Glad things have turned round for ya bud. cant wait to celebrate with ya next time i am there of if you make to to my birthday at Gt's :king:

Take it easy bud

Andy