Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Went for an interview and it went very well to say the least :D

They offered me the job there and then, I fucking walked the interview, ive got this nack of bullshitting to fuck :D

Even I thought I played a blinder, anyway coming to the close of the interview I asked if there were any concearns he had about me, that way I could over come any objections to his face ;)

his only concearn was does he take me on before christmas or after :D

Basic £20,000 OTE £40,000 but aiming at £50,000

When im hitting target for 3 months in conssesion I get a £4000.00 bonus every 4 months as well :D

Company car ( Focus )
Laptop with XP ( I insisted ! )
Mobile phone all expeses paid and I work from home

That my friends is how to bullshit big time :D

Buzzing my tits off here, those wages just dont happen up here in the highlands, even the Ops managers at my place are just topping £17k !!!!

as you may have gathered im a pretty happy chappy at the moment :D

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
BTW WAFC please dont tell anyone that will spill this to Donna, id much rather send him clothes and stuff down all the time rather than have her on my case asking for money for her to squander on drink and you know what ;)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
What is it though? And will it mean less dodgy cam action on the osa? :rofl:

Thats one mad salary dude. :eek: , plus perks :eek: :eek: . Im lucky if I can lay my hands on a company bought Biro, nevermind a laptop! lol

Hope its a good move for ya, and well done you scammy get :thumbsup:

£4,000 bonus's?, 40k a year? Youre not tripping on mushies again are ya mate? lol

Sirius.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
North Wast Sales Manager for a Telecoms Company, I cover the whole of the Highlands and Islands area.

Cover the whole sales or telecomes, voice, data, mobile, digital etc :D

This is no mushy trip fella :D pure natural high :D :D :D

Yes in answer to your question, there will be less of me to anoy the shit out of you with my useless posts :p lol

Now im getting paid a decent wack, I think it only fair to do a decent days work :D

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Damn, Im gonna miss your inane posts bud, seriously.

Good luck, this sort of thing doesnt present itself often these days :thumbsup:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
sirius said:
Damn, Im gonna miss your inane posts bud, seriously.

Good luck, this sort of thing doesnt present itself often these days :thumbsup:

cheers fella, thats the nicests thing anyones ever said to me on this board :D Well there all the women and there endless sexual inuendows in PM but thats just the usual :p :p :p lol yeah right

Your right, this kind of job is a once in a lifetime oportunity at anytime but up this end of the sticks, it just doesnt happen, most wages up here are 10 - 15k basic and thats it, getting near 20 after years with a company & Operations Manager level.

Im getting all the gubbins and to wacking salary, and im living in the most beutifull part of the country taboot :D

kin hell a £4000 bonus though every 4 months if I make target 3 months on the run. Ive rarely missed a target in any of my sales roles before, this is a dream :D

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Nice one Cam, I'm well chuffed for you :) :thumbsup:

Even if you're not on here as much as usual I hope you sitll find the time to tell us what you're having for dinner. :p

johns_ar

Feb 20, 2002
www.northeastclubchat.co.uk
cam said:
BTW WAFC please dont tell anyone that will spill this to Donna, id much rather send him clothes and stuff down all the time rather than have her on my case asking for money for her to squander on drink and you know what ;)

might be wise to delete that post mate

good skills on the job like

WAFC

Registered Member
Cam

It sounds like a bollox thing to me. 20 basic 40 ote.offered you the job there and then. mmmmmmm. make sure you get the fcking car and laptop before you hand your notice in at your other job. go on the fcking sick until you get it. if they bullshit you at all, do not take the fcking job.

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
cam said:
cheers fella, thats the nicests thing anyones ever said to me on this board :D Well there all the women and there endless sexual inuendows in PM but thats just the usual :p :p :p lol yeah right

Cam!!!! You said you wouldnt tell anyone about those :$ :p lol

Nice one babe :thumbsup: You deserve a break :)

Er, just one thing though, you might actually have to do some work in this job, reckon you can handle that?

just kidding ;) Well done mate :D

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
cheers hun :D I do deserve a break your dead right, and I never told no one they were all from you :eek: :p

WAFC, I nkow the company mate, I used to recruit for them years ago, there a reputable firm and have been going since the late 80's,

I do my home work on companies before waising my time with interviews mate ;)

It truely is a once in a lifetime oportunity