Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
whats the webspace for ?

I might be able to get you some cheap space but if its for uploading / downloading mixes he wont do it cause it costs him a fortune in bandwidth

JAZ

Jul 17, 2001
Norwich
I just found & signed up to a really cheap one (you wont beat this)
Go to
http://www.dreamhost.com/shared/

1 FREE domain registration
www.yourname.com
3 full domains, 15 subdomains
800 MB Disk, 40 GB Transfer
60 Mailboxes, 15 Shell/FTP Users

and quote the code 777 when paying for 1 years subscription. This will give you discount making the 1 years service $9.24 which is just over £5. You can also pay with paypal.

If you sign up please also quote denz1968 as a referance.

Thanks and enjoy

appuarul

Apr 2, 2013
Yo,

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I can get a domain name and around 1gb of webspace for as cheap as chips?

Cheers Andy.

Hi,

I suggest you to register domain name at 9cubehosting.com . Here they are providing many free services like Full WHOIS Control,Full DNS Control, and so on.To get the webspace(hosting), from this site you can choose the basic plan at $2.63.They are fully Linux based hosting.

appuarul

Apr 2, 2013
Yo,

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where I can get a domain name and around 1gb of webspace for as cheap as chips?

Cheers Andy.

Hi,

I suggest you to register domain name at 9cubehosting.com . Here they are providing many free services like Full WHOIS Control,Full DNS Control, and so on.To get the webspace(hosting), from this site you can choose the basic plan at $2.63.They are fully Linux based hosting.