FAO Butty - No Edit button in Tune ID's

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Seems to be alright in the other sections but I'm not getting an edit button on my own posts in the Tune ID's bit. Can you have a look please when you get a chance?

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
It's been removed, as has delete thread option, so that sneaky folks don't edit out the id's as soon as they have been id'd like..

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
blue jammer said:
It's been removed, as has delete thread option, so that sneaky folks don't edit out the id's as soon as they have been id'd like..

youd have to be a bit of a twat to do something liek that wouldnt ya ?

Can you imagine, bannable offence if you ask me!

But saying that I cant I'd for fuck all, I know Asha JJ Tribute lol but I dobt anyone will ask for that lol

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
blue jammer said:
Ok fair enough, not summat I'd do as I don't collect vinyl. I havn't seen too many peeps doing that anyway. Only slight prob with that is that when peeps do loads of id's on one post they're not able to clean up the first post with the ones that have been already id'd.. but that's no biggie really. Also there's nothing to stop peeps asking IDers to PM them the ID...

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
or remove thier own hosted samples :rolleyes: , am I the only one to notice this loophole? Whats next? banning uploading of externally hosted files?

If they remove it, Im not too bothered, cos theres a few I would do too to be honest lol. :gigolo: :mexican: :cops: :hubba: :naughty: :eek:

Sirius.