Dogging!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Right check this, I mean how bleeding naive am I? lol :p

My mate's been after this girl for ages, she's a dancer at gatecrasher, she's stunning and she's got a really nice personality and she seemed pretty interested in him (perfect!?)

Well I get a phone call off him the other day, saying he's gone off her. Why i ask?? She went Dogging last night he replys!!!

So dickhead me replies, what's wrong with going to the dogs?? lol :rofl:

I had no idea that doggin was a exhibitionist craze, where have I been for the last month?? (ok away from normal society and stuck on osa lol)

Does anyone on this board do this??
Er and if so does anyone one come with me to a car park next friday??? lol J/k

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
misstickle said:
Right check this, I mean how bleeding naive am I? lol :p

My mate's been after this girl for ages, she's a dancer at gatecrasher, she's stunning and she's got a really nice personality and she seemed pretty interested in him (perfect!?)

Well I get a phone call off him the other day, saying he's gone off her. Why i ask?? She went Dogging last night he replys!!!

So dickhead me replies, what's wrong with going to the dogs?? lol :rofl:

I had no idea that doggin was a exhibitionist craze, where have I been for the last month?? (ok away from normal society and stuck on osa lol)

Does anyone on this board do this??
Er and if so does anyone one come with me to a car park next friday??? lol J/k

Stanley Collymore is your man.... Proper hardcore dog business and 'ting :D

Whats' the stunning Gatecrasher birds name and number pls? :D

Or where can I find her on a Saturday night? top of the NCP in Sheffield at a guess? :gigolo:

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
Dogging is meeting up at an arranged time and PUBLIC place (With loads of onlookers) to have sex with strangers.

The football player Stan Collymore was outed in the current bun for taking part in dogging sessions with complete randoms....

Noice... :S

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
WAFC said:
you know were island dam is near winstanley road. next time your down we'll nip down there on a saturday you will laugh. one of your old recruitment mates mr c is well into it. arf,arf. his debs(not this debs) doesn't know of course.

oh fucking quality me freind, bout time I cought up with that geezer as well :D

Im up for a bit of that like :D

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Lol

I wonder if youve heard about "Toothing" miss tickle? Toothing is the new dogging for the cutting edge digital age........ maybe theres more "bluejacking" going on than meets the eye in this country?

I couldnt do it myself :eek: .

Cheerio

Sirius.

featherlash

Aug 3, 2004
manchester
:wave: this dogging buisness is becoming quite a craze ,,, it is about no strings sex at secluded places at night ,where people arrange to meet up and have sex for their plesure and the pleasure of the hidden onlookers in bushes waiting,, it seems to be a mutual arrangment the people in car having sex get the buzz of being watched and the people in bushes get the buzz of being sneeky and watching couple have sex ( even though they are known to be there) its mad isnt it.

Oh and i only know this cause i read it in FHM :thumbsup:
:wave:

E

easty

I am shocked that cam did'nt know what dogging was, even I know what it is. cam your reputation is on the wane