Junior Jack - Stupiddisco

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Been around for ages, but what a choon!

I bought the Dimitri from Paris Subliminal mix on Biskit's recommendation, and it is a soulful bobby dazzler.

With Gypsy woman on it an all!

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
For me its the weekest junior jack so far. After David Armstrong -MakeYour Move another tune with the same vocal-sample. Gets on my nervs. Check Thrill Me, Da Hype & E Samba; the're far better.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Ed said:
Been around for ages, but what a choon!

I bought the Dimitri from Paris Subliminal mix on Biskit's recommendation, and it is a soulful bobby dazzler.

With Gypsy woman on it an all!

Top choice m8...been dropping this one at the mint club, always fills the floor :thumbsup:

got a promo copy of Milo - Under presure, comes out very soon....love this tune to bits too ;)

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
tilt said:
For me its the weekest junior jack so far. After David Armstrong -MakeYour Move another tune with the same vocal-sample. Gets on my nervs. Check Thrill Me, Da Hype & E Samba; the're far better.

I've liked all his actually, and E samba really is fantastic.

But Stupid disco has that 'sing-a-long' thing that you rarely get these days. Reminds me of the old K Klass tunes etc.

Not seen the vid yet. :thumbsup:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Dj M Jaxx said:
Top choice m8...been dropping this one at the mint club, always fills the floor :thumbsup:

got a promo copy of Milo - Under presure, comes out very soon....love this tune to bits too ;)

No heard that, can ya post a bit Jaxxy?!! :love:

Think you'd like Live Element - Something about you Jaxxy

Here http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/quicksearch/?text=live+element&radio=vinyl

Its from last year, and I think it's tremendous.

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Dj M Jaxx said:
cant do a rip at the moment m8, my mixer has gone tits up, so no decks at the moment...will rip you a copy when i get em up and running at the w.end bud :thumbsup:

Cheers bud :thumbsup:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
XValentinadobeX said:
oh just the orignal lol im no dj lol, im the dancer ;) but if anyone would like to send me over one of their mixes id be most grateful! :thumbsup:
and im always in chill out mate rockin the boat of osa pmsl :p

Lol. I don't go to Chillout much anymore, hang out here with the geeks :| ;)

Have you listened to Geekboys funcky house mix, you'd like that, prper funky phones: :thumbsup: