Retarted Ebayers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

(DAZ-G)

Retarded Ebayers

I left 'dogmaticwoof' aka 'dogmatic' negative feedback today on Ebay after he failed to pay for Emily Heyl, what does he do almost immediatly...leave me negative in return!

What sort of crack is that lol

Its a shame you were not as fast to pay / contact me :mad:

He's even got the nerve to claim his account was hacked on his response!

This guy is a grade-A buller

Has anybody had simelar problems & how do i go about removing that w@nkers comment.

Any helps appreciated!

Last edited:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Got to say I've bought a few tunes of dogmatic in the past and never had any bother, was always tip top condition and mega fast on the delivery front :thumbsup:

And he leaves funny "barking" feedback usually :)

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you, hope you both manage to sort it out (you can retract your comments to retain your feedback score btw)

well dogmatic is an osa user too so why not PM him about it ? if you get to resolution you can both agree to retract yr feedbacks left following ebay policy...

if not well.... you can put a reply to his feedback giving yr point of view...

let me know how this goes... if ebay sellers advertise on here their sales but OSA users arent happy with the service then OSA reserves the right to delete all future sales posts.... :cops:

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
Basically you cannot have negative feedback removed unless you involve a lawyer.

My only negative feedback was left from a dutch guy who ordered something and failed to pay, after weeks and weeks of chasing and sending payment reminders and filed a non paying bidder alert I left him polite negative feedback. Within a 12 hours he left me negative feedback saying I did not contact etc etc.

I complained to ebay as I had evidence with emails etc etc... long and short of it is that they said you would need to take legal action to get the feedback removed - sucks doesn't it... so mate just put up with it, shit happens in this life - as a great man once said... 'somedays you are the statue, otherdays you are the pigeon'

(DAZ-G)

Basically you cannot have negative feedback removed unless you involve a lawyer.

My only negative feedback was left from a dutch guy who ordered something and failed to pay, after weeks and weeks of chasing and sending payment reminders and filed a non paying bidder alert I left him polite negative feedback. Within a 12 hours he left me negative feedback saying I did not contact etc etc.

I complained to ebay as I had evidence with emails etc etc... long and short of it is that they said you would need to take legal action to get the feedback removed - sucks doesn't it... so mate just put up with it, shit happens in this life - as a great man once said... 'somedays you are the statue, otherdays you are the pigeon'

I think i'll give the lawyers a miss lol

Looks like i'll just have to accept the negative feedback coz there's no way im retracting my comment...He deserves a lot more than a negative :mad:

STUART

Jul 27, 2002
Birmingham
had a guy buy some old stuff on ebay from me the other day average prices between 50p & £1.00 in total about 8 records he wins the auctions and sends an email sayin

"any chance of doin me a good deal on these vinyl please???"

i had to explain that if someone else had outbid him they would of had to pay the final value and i dont ask ebay for a better deal on my seller or final value fees just cause he wants to pay a bit less.

tisk tisk :naughty:
also the CLASSIC was when some one sent me an email and said

" i take it this is a 12" vinyl copy"

which i find :mad: :fekked: :confused: as if you search in vinyl surly you would see at the top the section its been advertised is 12" vinyl

:cops: there on the way with the white coats

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
Ebay's getting worse.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4034660597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

I won this 3 days ago. Had my suspisions about this geezer after noticing

zero feedback and zero posts on OSA.

What really got my spider senses tingling though was his ebay blurb.....

"MORE SOON LIKE ALPHA DY , KC SPIRIT , TECHNOAGE , TNT , SOULMASTERS ETC "

TNT? Whats that doing alongside the others

Anywayz i've emailed him 4 times and tried to contact him via ebay. Because

of zero history with this guy i told him i would send a traceable cheque.

Since then i have emailed a few more times and PM'd him with no responce

Looks like a lucky escape.

Here's ta paranoia

spiely said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4034660597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Here's ta paranoia

:| :eek: :S :| :eek: :S :| :eek: :S sounds like a right :mexican: mate - lucky escape :D

(DAZ-G)

if that pisses u of..dont let me buy off you.....jeez

I rarely sell italian / oldskool on Ebay but when i do i expect people to sort it out on time (7-10 days). If your not capable of doin that dont bid. Its all there in black n white crystal clear for everybody to see before you bid. Ive had a few people off here take the piss a bit on ebay with payment...im not naming them coz they did eventually pay & keep in contact...i respect that

With this Dogmatic guy..

His lies get me more than the negative comment..."My computer was hacked"

The Emily heyl auction was running from 5th Aug - 15th Aug

Dogmatic placed the bid on the 8th Aug

Dogmatic added auctions to ebay 12th Aug

Surely this "hacker" doesnt list auctions for him aswell as bid on em lol

Even if a hacker did place the bid, dogmatic could have withdrew this dodgy bid on the 12th when he listed items for sale on Ebay!!

Last edited:

Devious

Mar 28, 2003
Bolton
www.devious.me.uk
spiely said:

Here's ta paranoia

Did you get your Derry Hall in the end ?

If not , Is he at it again ??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4037264547&fromMakeTrack=true

SteShaw(Swish)

Sep 16, 2003
regarding dogmaticwoof

My birds had dealings with this cock... Pm her on soul if you want info - User id -PRICK..... she reckons he's a fruitcake got hold of her number through ebay and has been mythering her on it..........