Goodtimes 5th birthday sep 2004

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Had a mint night wasnt meant to be going but plan changed at the last minute.
Cant remem what time I got in there as I was a bit:fekked: Bit there was a good OSA turnout, got camera flashed at me loads by ginger lol. Tunes and DJ's were great, Kitchers rocked as usual. Tune of the night party people whip remix hahaha, wahay:cool:

Shouts to everyone who made it, see you's next month as Im on again:thumbsup:

Nice one to Ben and Mik:wave:

EDIT LOL forget to mention the minor point of DREAM FREQUENCY!!!
Err they were ace, the guy was funny hiding behind that army disguised tree. Mint tunes:thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
best gt tune wise 4 me I've been 2 in ages, hardly came off the dance floor all nite!! Made me bday nite summat 2 remember indeedy, so cheers ben & myk :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2 every1 that went/turned up as a surprise & most of the all the mash up crew, ur stars the lot u, me bday w/e was me best ever :king: :king: :king: :king: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

woody

the best GT i've been to by far :) tune after tune all night, kitchers were fookin wikked :thumbsup: big osa turnout which was a pleasure as always. Vee:love: looking stunning as ever in that corset top:luv: :D and even an appearance by the Bigtruck :)

qwality mashup at bens afterwards, how cool is HikkyBs window.. sunbathing live & direct from.... your bed:thumbsup: :king: most excellent:cool:

another tip top :fekked: weekender, only downer was a huge big nail in my tyre when i got home last nite, but hey, who cares, when you've just had such a mad bad and not in the least bit normal weekend...innit:thumbsup:

Gingerjim

Apr 5, 2004
All the photos I took on Saturday night are now available to view in the UKS Gallery

Excellent night in thge club, Dream Frequency were wicked, could have been longer though (gotta have at least one moan!) wicked atmosphere, and the mashup was funny as foook!!!!

C yas at the next one!!! :thumbsup:

well i have to say that the nite was really really fab!!

i was sober as anything and was shoutin and stompin about loads!!!

had a really good time!! :thumbsup:

unfortunately though, due to the stupidity of me wearing shoes that were too small for me the nite before and also cause i felt like i hadnt sat down in 3 days, my legs and footsies were in that much pain that i left early.

and then preceeded to be a grumpy arse (why??? :eek:) and went to sleep for a good couple of hours!

but, after that little pep up, got out of bed and had a late start on what was one of the maddest days ever!!! hot as hell outside was bakin slowly! :D

thankyou to everyone, big massive happy b day to jen, to people i had never met before (first one that comes to mind - gingerjim - LOL) mashers! nice one!

till the next time............. :king:

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
Finally able to see me keyboard,well.......what a good night!!!

DreamFrequency were fab,this is the second time they've been at GT and they never dissapoint,

HAIGHY...?....first time i've herd him play n well....got the night off to a wicked start!!Ric Wormald.....proper bo i tell the!!!stomping all the way through ur set...G Sensation(heaven)was the tune that stood out.....havnt herd that tune fur ages!!!Ben from what i herd ov ur set i was feckin quality...had to leave about 20 mins before ya finished.....cause i was in very urgent need ov a pick me up!!

mash up was a belter too!!!!thanks to everyone that came back!!!so nice to c a big turnout ov OSA ppl at GT and back at ours!!woody,danster,steH,excellent to c yas at GT....s-j,helen,joker,jen,little sam,...thanxs for a marvolous wknd....and a massive thanxs to Vee,Lozzie,Va,Debbie and Jaxxy....we all continued till the wee hours ov monday morning.u all made it another tip top night!!sorry i didnt get the chance to say bye to s-j,lozzie and vee....i must hav past out!!!lol

thanks again everyone and c yas all soon!!!!

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Well what can i say . . . . TOP TOP TOP WKD !!!!! :)

Goodtimes went really really well , and the crowd were well up for it !!! think i was the proudest person in there when DF gave a shout out to us just before doin the Goodtimes track . . . :) :) :) 5 years old now !!! ( big thanks to SJ for our card and badges !!! ( which i wore all night btw !! ) cant remebr much from the mash up right now but im sure itll start comin back to me shortly . . lol one thing i do know tho . . tapin ya cupboards shut , buyin plastic cups and coverin ya floor with carpet tiles is the future for all mash ups !! lol lol . . worked a treat , not one bit of washin up when we got up the day after !! :) just about 10 bags of rubbish instead . . . . lol , ohhh and i think i remember havin a face pack on at some point . .lol dont ask me how i got roped into that one . lol ??? have to say tho proper sorts ya face out , . lol
anyway id like to thank each and every one of you for this wkd one of the best wkds ive had in a long time ( seem to say that every wk now , lol ) and yous were all part of it :) . . same time next month then yeah ;)

see you all then . . :) :thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Wow!! i can honestly say that was one of the bestest nights i've had in ages, i absoloutly loved it!!!!!!!!!

I was so tired and grumpy when i went out and was really not in the mood at all, i'd decided to drive so not drink so half expected to spend the whole evening sat in a corner somewhere being miserable!!!! But as it turned out there was no chance of that happening!!

I did not stop dancing from start to (almost) finish. Even when i was in pure agony with my feet and tried to sit down, i found myself having to just get back up again and carry on!!!!!

Dream frequency we're fab, although fairly short (time wise not height), Nipper was fabulous as always, the Kitcher brothers were amazing...........they are really gonna go places i reckon, thoroughly enjoed their set, just couldn't sit down!!!!!

Awww Ben you looked so proud when everyone was saying happy birthday to GT, i was sooooo proud of you too. You've done an amazing job with GT and you've got every reason to be proud of what you have achieved. Well done buddy. And thankyou for having us back at GT HQ again and thanks for letting me drink my brew from a mug and not a plastic cup!! :thumbsup:

And for everyone who was there and made it such a fabtastic night thankyou, you're all the best and i love you all loads. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

See you all again soon.

xx :wave:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Have to agree with Shabba Ben babe! Ive told you soooo many times before, of just how god dammed proud I am of you!!!

All the trials and tribulations, tantrums and tiarra's that you have had to endure through out your 5 yrs, well babe, You & Mik have made it babe!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"HaPpe 5th BirFday GT" you rock!! (Glad you liked the card and badges;) )

I had a smashing night, as always!! So Thank You!!

Thanks to you and Gaz for putting up with our mad heads right the way through till 5.30am Monday morning.... :fekked: Really should have gone before then! Nuff Said.. But Ta very much!!

And Yes Shabba, again The "Kitcher Boyz" :king: :king: Ive said this from the very first time I heard them... Those two are gonna be HUGE!!

All of you that came, Big Up Yer Selves!!!

Jen, hope your birfday weekend was smashing for you too!

The whole weekend was brill even having a tyre blow out on the M62 @ 85Mph in the fast lane didnt P*ss on my chips, pecked me head and made me a wee bit stressed upon arrival, but thanx again to HikkyB and Superdan for sorting me stressed head out... and Thanks soooo much for my "FunkY MunkeY" he's BAD!! :love:

All of you that came.. you know the score, for those who couldnt... missed ya's lot's!

S-J x :love:

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
I agree with everthing everyone has said... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BEN and MIK! You've got yourself a proper top nite up there. The people the music and the place just makes a great nite even if you are not buzzin!!! You don't get that in too many places... so well done for the past five years hard work!! :love: :love: :love: :love: If you want to flyer down this end of the country just let me know or send me the flyers and I'll distribute them for ya?!

As for everyone else... it was great to see you all again and great to meet some new folks like jacksy...

The mashup round Ben's...???? Well what can I say? BEN and HIKKYB Thanks think you're both really great opening your house to us. Sorry about the party poppers.. but weren't it funny when they were on the fan?!

Also big respect for you both for the cellar! It's a propoer time trap down there but some good conversation was had with two blinding peeps... love ya both... you know who you are. :love: :love:

Also Lozzie... thanks for gossiping with me about number 12, and glad I could help you with the tree problem.. (We'll show it!!!) The leaf was still there when I left sometime Monday afternoon.

Ginger Jim.. I'm going to smilin at my little video of you twitchin for some time now.. makes a change to be taking pictures of you instead of the other way round! Hope you got home oK???

Last bit from me is happy birthday to Jen. Hope you had a good birthday?! :wave:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: Hya Babe....

Take it that you decided the weather was too good to miss then babe?? LoL don't blame you girl!! :thumbsup:

I forgot to say to you... Thank You sooooo much for doing the Trip up the M1 as well babe, I miss you very much on all the rest of the nights out we have!!

Permenant fixture is what is required from you girl!!

Luv ya!!

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
S-J said:
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: Hya Babe....

Take it that you decided the weather was too good to miss then babe?? LoL don't blame you girl!! :thumbsup:

I forgot to say to you... Thank You sooooo much for doing the Trip up the M1 as well babe, I miss you very much on all the rest of the nights out we have!!

Permenant fixture is what is required from you girl!!

Luv ya!!

Weather was too good to miss but I stayed inside and cabbaged! lol :crazy:

Always a pleasure visiting you babe... I dn't see ya that much while I'm up but it's nice knowing your near!! :love: :love:

And permanent fixture will happen hon... still need to sort out areas for me to look at!

Am back in work tomorrow so will email ya!

Love ya..

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
The pics look ace! Glad everyone had a mint time, me and cheryl would of loved to of been there and back at gt hq. Would of been brilliant to play there and see everyone but u cant have everythin. Always next month :D
Off to the record shop in iceland again now to see if i can pick sum more old skool up.

peace :thumbsup:

Gingerjim

Apr 5, 2004
hahaha

I had completely forgotten about you filming me spazzing out in that chair!!! haha If you can throw it on to the PC will you send it to me??? Should be pretty funny to see!!!!

Missed a blinder Eddie... but sure you will make up for it next month!!! haha

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
well after a big, big recovery period....i will now give my review

I would just like to say a big thankyou to the one and only Ben Fisher for putting on one of the best Old Skool nights ever....and for his fantastic hospittality at his house with the mashup....You are a true star in every sence

well first of all my big hello and thanks going out to the following folks

Joker Jen - For making it possible for making this happen, and the lift...hope you had a top Birthday

Ben and Mic - for making GT's one of the very best nights ever

HixxyB - yo feckin kill me, and im glad i can call you a friend of mine, "should have gone to spec savers....pmsl

Debbie does dallas - What a fecking mint chick you are, you had me in stitches all weekend

Lozzie - Never spent so much time with someone, and not rememberd so little that we chatted about....you are a true nutter.....what the feck was we talking about for 8 hours in Bens celler lololol ( I.E Planets, time travel, what is normal?, human emotions, McDonalds service standards " Have a nice day" lol.....and so much more that i still find hard to recall :thumbsup: :fekked: :fekked: ;)

Woody - I love spending time talking to you, you are a true friend in every way possible

Vee - Normal, Normal,....Lets sing it loud and proud from the heavens (or hixxys bedroom window at least) lolololoolol

VA.....Mad trips to the local Maccy D's, just to give you my burger because it tasted like cardboard lololololololol :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: By the way, that yodal guy was called Frank Ifield...i think.....propper happy music. How fucked was that conversation about Franking Machines & Conbine harvesters :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: I'ts not a mash up without a VA tale......fecking mint man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dannster - and his Diy Chewie imprestion...pmsl...love them glasses on you too, propper looked like judge jules trying to look realy cool :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Gaz - always a plesure to party with you m8, thanks for my cupa & sour chew too on Monday morning, propper helped me get up and face 13 hour shift at work :thumbsup:

S-J - Always bring a smile to my nights out...this smile is for you chicken :love: :love:

JENWARRRRRRRRRR - Fooking mint....lets talk secrets in the secret corner (Bens dog bed) lololol :fekked: ///// and i cant wait for a copy of that book when you get it printed.....that is pure class....love the fridge stickers too....PMSL :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maddox - Did not get much of a chance to talk to you this time, but then again....dont think i said a word that made sence all night anyway lolololololol

Adj - Cant belive you turned up, was just asking Danny where you have been hiding.....and there you where.....top to see you again buddy.....get back out again soon fella, been far to long

Danny/Retro Andy/ Biggster - great to see you guys again, sorry i did not get more chance to talk to you both

Shabba - MY GOD...you looked stunning in that dress :eek: , cant quiet remember saying goodbye to you at Bens..due to over indulgance, but i hope you had a safe journey back over the dales xx

SteH - Where did you go....was looking forward to a bit of celler chat with ya latter on :( :D

Ginger Pete.....My god, top to meet you fella, you had me in stitches, lost count of how many times i said goodbye to you....and you kept reapearing PMSL....and when Jenwar put them ear rings on your glasses, and you shit'em when they touched your face PMSL....pure class :thumbsup: wicked to meet you fella

HOOOOOOWWW DOOOO Helen - It is always a plesure spending time chatting with you poppet, one day i hope to remember a word we talked about lol :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: you are a propper "How doo chick-a-boo sweetie

cant think of anyone i have missed, but i appologise in advance if i have, it has taken me this long to remember owt really lolol....was a bit messy to say the least lol

Ok top moment of the weekend for me...

1) every single DJ that played at GT where in a class of there own, and made it a propper good night...with a top vibe from all...Happy 5th Birthday GT :thumbsup:

2) I need to find a post box, lets go on a man-u-mission o find one, never spent that much time in a shop....think i ended up returning with some Heinz egg custard baby food for Dannsters breakfast :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

3) the birth of a new song "Pray, pray to the ram-a-dam-a-ding dong !!!" WTF!!!! :|

4) Time to show lozzie the celler at Bens

Jaxxy "right this is the celler, be careful, as time tends to stand still down hear"

Lozzie "Im sure we wont be long"

lol

we where joined down there by debbie....and decided to have a we chat. We paused to find a light bulb after the tourch run out, and cotinuied with our choices of mad topics. We where interupted at regular ocasions by people coming down to tell us how hot it was, so eventualy, after what seemed half an hour, we decided to retire to the garden for a spot of sunshine. As we surfaced i noticed it was dark outside, and we had been down in the celler all day, and missed the hottest day of the year....O MY GOD, HOW FECKED

think i eneded passing out at the bottom of Bens bed around 4.30am Monday morning, and awoke at 9am, to face a 13 hour shift at work NOT RECOMENDED, I CAN TELL YOU :( :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

What a class weekend, and to all that missed it, you where so very very missed

Roll on the next GT's........cant say im ever gonna miss another one, after such a top night....Hats off to ya Ben !! :thumbsup:

Jaxxy (sleeping at last) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Thanks jaxxy mate :) yr words much apprecaited , glad i helped to make your wkd one to remember . . . :) . . . hearing and readin comments such as all of the above mean more to me than anything else that GT brings me :) :) so thank you all !!! for your continued support ( that seems to have increased over the past few nights :) ). . with out you lot GT just Wouldnt be the same . . :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
ps and as for the mashed up book that we have at mine , that many ppl put stuff in . . LOL LOL LOL oh dear i really cant wait for this is to be full , ill post some stuff from it later on from the relationship relevations and there meanings . . LOL LOL LOL . .tellin ya i was in tears when i found the book on tuesday .