Club classique club 25

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
What a bloody brilliant night well done to rabbitcity cano dannster and ste huxley you all did very well as i know it was hard for ya's with one ov the decks being fucked but big well done to you all

thanks to lozza 'ow do helen claire kate shabba sutton col woody glad you's all made it out was a top night in the end and did very very well considerin it was the first night

Must admit tho i felt quiet old in there with all the youngens and wasnt even any trouble apart from one dick who thought he could take on the world kids an beer:naughty: :naughty:

thanks to ste an dannster for lettin us stay to col for keepin the convo goin all night u are a warrior dnnster quorn sausage's ste just bein u an my rabbit i just could ask for anyone better than you

nice one to ow do for sneakin off but i know the urge u get when u see ur bed :love: :love:

anyway top nights with top peeps an i love u all see u there again soon:wave: :wave:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Twas a really top night, well done boys. phones:

Even being totally alcohol free i really enjoyed it, danced more than when i've had several ciders so was well impressed. I think i shall be doing that more often. :thumbsup:

Lovely to see the girlies again as always, love you all lots and lots. :love: :love:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
Good to see the 1st night went well, couldn't be there as i was in venice for me 1st wedding anniversary with Mel - cheers to ste hux and dannster for playin and to all who turned up for support. And of course a big appreciation to my fellow Club Classique Residents Lee Kelly and Cano for sorting things out while i was away :thumbsup:

Club Classique is every week and will feature NIPPER on the 17th of this month.....