Hazydayz 28/08/04 Beachparty - if its not Hazy we're not happy !!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
Hazydayz 28/08/04 Beachparty

What can i say? fantastic night yet again,atmosphere was out of this world.! :thumbsup: Big big thanks to Mart and mick for letting me loose upstairs..cheers guys!Big hello to Shaz, Anne(dreamgirl) and Ste,Superfreak,Ange,Little Col,Paul,my pal ped and Paul,Shanine SJ,Sweet,Dannster and the rest of the crew,Tall paul,Big Phil,CAL ALEX(good to see you again mate),Mr Vertigo,Elvis(nice outfit mate),TK tony,Ritchie mac,Plymouth Dave..heres what you could have won,Doolz,Northern star and anyone else who i may have missed,see you all on the all-nighter at the end of Sept..

thanks and take care

tag :wave:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
"IF IT'S NOT HAZY WERE NOT HAPPY" HAZYDAYZ

:cool: First of all BIGthanks To MART AND GROVER I cant thank yas enough Great Idea again The Beach Party :D I had the best laugh and time in the world...GREAT to see alot making the efort to put some beach clothes on hope you all liked mine LOL Me and Tk Tonny Were trying to be the best dressed but tonny lost his flippers and his snurkle in taxi so he was Gutted cus he looked boss but we found some other beach stuff for him LOL.. Would like to thank Shaz Great to see ya dancin and enjoying yourself..My Babe Shanine The Lollipop Lady Great to see ya back in buisness Loved the lolli ice mmmmmm Ribena Sorry I never made it to after party Ran outa funds to make the journey Maybe next time Hope you had a good night Love Ya Loads...Big thanks to Dannster Got you on cam 3 times with some Mega Mcing If I ever have an after party you r deffo on the mic MR LOCK JAW :thumbsup: BIG SHOUT to all the Osa Girls Loved the costumes And Bikini's .. :eyebrow: Dj Dreamy,Virtigo And mart and grover The Tunes Were UNBELIEVABLE phones: I Didnt stop dancin all night MR SUPER FREAK and ANGIE Love Yas Loads You Make the night Just that little bit more Special :crazy: LOL My Mate Tag oiiiiii oiiiiiii :thumbsup: And all the other people there to many to mention but you know who you are.. :love: Can't Wait For The Next One An ALL NIGHTER phones: SEE YAS ALL THERE HAZYDAYZ Check the pics out Love the hair Grover lol

Attachments

• Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Picture 075.jpg
    Picture 075.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Picture 077.jpg
    Picture 077.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Picture 082.jpg
    Picture 082.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 249

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Proper gutted i couldnt make this one :( :( :( by the looks of superdan and hikky b when they got in this aft looks like you had a mad one !! and as if i got to miss all the fine ladys wearing bikinis etc ;) :) . . . proper lookin forward to seein ppls piccys of the night . . . . deffo WONT be missin another one , and good to see the next is an all nighter !! bring it on !! :) :)

TK TONNY

Aug 2, 2004
kirkdale
Great night again! I had a ball, just sorry i lost my bright day glow lime green flippers in the taxi on the way to elvis's, god knows what people thought when they seen the bag in the back of the cab.

Mart what way to the beach? LOL

Elvis you is a star mate it was the cod piece that did it for me mate. It was like the one cameo wore.(word up??)

LoppyLady you got the pics done yet??? Am worried about me garrin captian lol.

Thanks to everyone for makin it a good nite. I was a bit lost at one point i even sat down for a bit. Not like me that.

REMEMBER...........If its not HAZY wer not HAPPY.
p.s very hazy for me this time lol.

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
jenwah said:
hiya!!!!!!

hhhmmmm, was really fantastic! even though i had bout 855 drinks spilt on me over the nite!!!! :(

not even been to bed yet! and erm, its ok!

cant wiat for the nxt time, thanx to all of ya who arranged lifts for me and stuff!!!

loasda love xx
Awwww jenwah sorry to here of the drink spillage situation good job you had your swimwear on babe.Glad you had a great night as usual:thumbsup:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
wasn't expecting the night to be busy with creamfields being on....but was pleasantly surprized with the amount of people that turned up.......once again thank you all :love: i didn't hear vertigos set as i was djing upstairs later on........but the dj's that i did hear played wicked tunes :thumbsup:
mart playing wild times(derrick may mix) but showing me it first to say...what u think on playing that? hahaha as if i was gonna say no to a quality tune like that :thumbsup:
dreamgirl playing adrenalin m.o.d - o o o (parkside remix) ....ive not heared that tune in a club since erm......1988 :cool: and mr lee - pump up london...quality
special thanks to tag and our very own mousmaid for keeping upstairs rocking
mouse played some class tunes, tunes that i havent heared in a club for years......was funny watching people coming up to the decks saying "wtf is that"
tag just knows when to drop a certain tune to get the place rocking...class dj imo
i did hear one of vertigos tunes and it's doing my head in cus i can't find it lol.........it's got a strawberry on the lable if i remember rightly :eyebrow:
big shout to the notorious W.I.G as well hehe i think it possessed me halfway through the night........someone said i looked like a cross between anthea turner and lizzie off cell block h with it on :D

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
What and excellent night. Really enjoyed this one. To echo Grover, we were made up to be busy as town was very quiet and Creamfields/Hacienda Reunion was on.

Amazing effort made by everyone in the swimwear department and a cracking turnout from the OSA crew. Snorkels, buckets and spades, some very loud shirts...:fekked: , bikini's...:eyebrow: , armbands, garlands....and elvis...:fekked: :king: :cool: :thumbsup: !!! Got some great pics this time (but I left my camera at a party last night so I hope to f___ it was picked up by someone I know...:( :$ )

The music was spot on upstairs and downstairs - it was good to dig out some tunes I've not played for ages and to play back to back with Grover (Pluto) for 3 hours - it gives u time to really get into it...:pphones: Didn't catch much of Vertigo although I did catch Kid 'n' Play - 2 Hype (lol - the over 30's on E tuuune...;) :cool: ) but I was too busy leaning over the decks upstairs to id the vinyl when Mousemaid span a surprise set. Fanbloodtastic tunes imo, thank-you sooo much - quality...:thumbsup:

Dreamgirl had us in acid heaven for the last hour with some proper, PROPER old skool tunes - lol glad u didn't spot me going ape just behind u to Jack To The Sound Of The Underground...:$ :condom: and massive thanks to Tag who held the fort brilliantly upstairs and left us all with a flavour of what to expect next month with some early 90's rave biznisss...:thumbsup: phones:

A final special mention has to go to Mick and the Notorious W.I.G.

attachment.php

LMFAO. I'm still in stiches now - LOLOLOLOL.

Hope u all enjoyed it as much as we did. Can't wait for the all-nighter next month. See you there!!!

:thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Was a fantastic night it just gets better an better ;) well finally got in this morning and had a few hours cant belive i have been awake fot 2 whole days:eek:

Thanx to woody for the lift to veee's and to 'ow do helen for the lift to hazy and back:love: . Was top to see u all cos i had'ent for two months i love each an everyone ov you:love: :love: :love:

Shaaba,:love: sweet,:love: shoomes,:love: s-j,:love: jenwah,:love: rabbitcity,:love: dannster,:love: woody,:love: veee, :love: lozza,:love: kate,:love: cat,:love: VA,:love: Tall paul:love: joker,:love: 'ow do helen,:love: cano,:love: grad,:love: NS,:love: drools,:love: warfc,:love: cam:love:, hikky b,:love: superdan:love: miss c:love: liquad E:love: Im strugglein now guys to remember who was there so sorry if i missed you off :$ :$

Flange, riskylady, ben fisher, retro, minxy, ste H you was all sadley missed:cry: :cry:

Have got a couple ov wacky vids from afterparty ste H is gunna put em up for me soon:love: :love:

Thanx to veee and lozza for lettin us stay over ur the best :D :D :D

Was lurrvly to meet mousemaid, mono and lollipoplady :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
Awwww so good to see you all had a great time, but that has always been the case for hazydaze :thumbsup: . Wished I could of come :( . I hope you all have had a good bank holiday weekend too :love:

Pw xx

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Looks like i missed a right belter :(

You girls looked fantastic :p :eyebrow:

Got some pics i will be sorting tomoz hopefully.

Should be at the next one hopefully just want to get my test out of the way :(

Andy

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
this is the second time that i hav been now and what a kick ass night it was!!!thanks for s-j comin to find find us at sainsbury carpark(got lost for a mo)

well the night almost got of to a bad start when the bouncers said that two of us werent allowed in wearin a t shirt(ehhh??)but eventually we all got in.

massive thanks to V n Lozzie for puttin up with the mayhem that happened followin HD!!

VA smashin as always(who got lost twice tryin to get to V's)lol!!

Woodie,Katie,Lee,Superdan,Shoomes,Shabba,S-J,Helen,Sweet,Dannster,Jenny, Eddie n Chez quality u are all stars.Katie(Lozzie's friend)hope ya enjoyed ya 21st bday

can rememeber goin for a mornin jog with Bubbles,hmmm...not the best thing to do.....playin jenga(which totally made me head go west)me n dan went on a prescription run just to keep the wknd goin that little bit longer.

all in all thanks to everyone MASSIVE RESPECT n will c yas all at GT on sat

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
Brilliant night again topped off once more by dreamgirls set, don't think you realise how good you are ;) also mouse played a blinder upstairs (see - told you you had nothing to worry about!)

Thanks to Grover and Shaz again for your brilliant hospitality :)

and hello to everyone I had mashed up convo's with again at various points during the night... Roll on next month and the all nighter :D :D :D :D

P.S. Beware the notorious W.I.G. :eek: :he she: :he she: :he she:

Last edited:

Dreamgirl

Feb 16, 2004
Peoples Republic Of Liverpool
Big Thanks to everyone who turned up considering all those other venues that where on over the weekend and the partcipation in the night from everyone made it feel like it was a family night out :love:

Top sets from Mart and Grover downstairs and loved the set from mouse upstairs which is why I didnt catch much of vertigo.

Mouse youre a girl after my own heart after playing this aint chicago - ride the rhythm and eon spice... superb :thumbsup:

Tag was his usual amazing self and always manages to tap into what the crowd want - U2 - The Real Thing always goes down a storm ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all in September - flat shoes a must I think for this one ;)

Oh one more shout for notoious W.I.G - maybe he should be he hazy mascott :condom:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Same goes for me!! Am proper all beached out!! ;) Pheeeew what a week off and more to the point... "What a Weekend" :thumbsup:

Mart, Grover & Shaz... Guys you did it again!! Mega! Nuff said...

Guys all your sets were fab.... But a Special Big Up to "Tag" phones: phones: That last 45 mins upstairs... Rocked my bloody socks off!! I had only popped upstairs to try and find somebody... But you full on ripped it up hun and errrrrr sort of ended up staying up there!!! :D Av it!!!

All of you that came... You know the score... Love You all!! :love: :love: :love:

Bird Fanx for driving this weekend as well!! was a dead nice change!

S-J x :love: