Gt

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
OK... time for me to start the thread. An I'm gonna start by saying BEN another TOPTOP night. :love:

I've heard a whole nights worth of the finest tunes played at the finest of speeds :D and I payed my respects to this by dancing from the minute in to the minute out!

I love coming up North, you just don't get the atmosphere and people down south!!!

I'm at VA's at the mo listening to some tunes and proper buzzin and this is a struggle. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

It's been one of those weekends that you would add in if you were to write your biography... lol

Time for my thanks.

SJ - as always you go first! - Love ya hon and thanks for introducing me to your friends... (although they might not be too pleased :mad: ... lol)

Jen and Hels - Was top to turn round in the club and see you both smilin from near or afar.. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Bobby, Danny and Gaz - Your all sound and your all mad. Two good qualities...

Shabba and Sweet - Was great to see you out love ya both. :love: :love: :love:

Gem and

I've done really well all night with names and now I can't remember.

Gem and boyf - thanks for a super morning you've both kept me well entertained. Gem a pleasure to have you spend the morning with me and stella and that fair ride was quality. boyf thanks for lettin me beat you at air hockey.

I'm sure there are many more but this is takin too long to type... :S :S :S

point of my tale???

ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT AT GT!! :love: :love:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Well what can i say???

What a top nite...danced all the way start to finish....music was quality, crowd was quality, dj's.....(yes ya guessed it) QUALITY!!!

Lets begin. Ben and Mik, thanks, for what i can say was the best nite i've ever had at GT....(10/10).

Ben.....all ya mixin was SPOT ON....lol.

S-J, Helen and Jen....glad i could share this wicked weekend wiv ya....luv ya'll loads.

Gaz, Sam, Bobby, Gemma, Foxy.....lets hope theres more wkends like this one...your all 'TOP OF THE POPS'.

VA....the ultimate babbler....ad some great conversations cheers mate.

Debbie....top bird, glad ya came!

Sweet sensation, Shabba....these mash ups just get better and better...(sweet next time we'll steal the sofa....lol)

Flange(the sneaky foto flasher) and Risky Lady....nice to meet ya both again....bring on the next.

If i've missed anyone.....SORRY!!!!Yer all BRILL.

Oh and hats off to the one and only BLUE JAMMER!.........wohoooooo.....wot a mind blower.

Last edited by a moderator:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:king: :king: Ben & Mik....

God Bless Ya's... Yet again another excellent night! 10/10 :thumbsup: All night I was shakin my tail and buzzin around and having a lovely time! Respect...

Benjammin my special little chick! "THANK YOU" soooo much for everything you have done for us this weekend and this comes from H too! We Love Ya loads! :love: Thanks for putting up with our mad ed's all weekend long and looking after us both too! :love:

Gaz & Danny... :king: I did it and stayed awake for you's! But it twas lovely to share the whole weekend with you two too!! :king:

Our Kid - Bruv you ripped the place apart! :thumbsup:

Debbs - so glad you did your rip and came up to see us babe! Wish you would take up permanent residency up north girl! :love: :love: Then we wouldnt have to share you around as much!!! LoL

Ow doo - Bird you are my world!! Even if you were a grumpy bum..

The Girlies... Joker, JFTB, Ange, Sweet & Shabba... You all looked Delicious!

Flange & VA - PMSL!!! Wouldnt be the same without your mad ed's :p

Eddie & Chez.... Hope you had a Fab birthday babe, and eddie you was top as usal!

If Ive missed anybody off I soz... My head is still muddled!! and Im not very good at listing names!

But yet again GT delivered!

Luv Ya's S-J x :love:

hikkyb

Apr 21, 2004
not very far away
for me this has to b the best GT so far!!!!the whole club was rockin....as always but this time,well lets just say that maybe they should ov had a saint johns ambulance there!!lol

me n dan stomped all night(apart from the last 25 mins as i collapsed in a heap...lol)

maddox as always big up to ya on the mc'in n it was nice to c that u brought ur other half....soz i cant remember as u no what state i was in!!lol

s-j,helen,shabba....well glad u were all there u lot r the best...glad that i no u all n i'm sure that we will have lots more fun!!!big up to yas!!!!

jen...glad u were there to help me in my many hours ov need,ur just the sort ov peep that i love to get totally smashed with,(as is everyone else)

ben u little bugger,feedin those little things,well it was nice to c u totally wrecked,think the waltzer was the best thing on the sunday(will stay in my memory for a long time..lol)

v-a,debbie,sweet,n the rest ov the peeps that were there(sorry i cant remember every one....what a night n i cant wait for the next time that we all meet up!!!once again thanks to everyone!!!!WHAT A NIGHT!!!

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
well im writing this laid in bed as i aint been to work ( lol ) still recovering from what can only be described as ONE HELL OF WKD !!!! one of the best ive had in along time , and wont forget in a hurry ( well what i can remember of it any way . . ( lol . . . . the party started off at mine b4 GT and carried on all the way thro till 4am monday morning i think it was when i passed out . lol BIG THANKS to all that turned up at GT once again , good to see so many of yas back ;) ;) the place was buzzin and jumpin all night , a good night to lead up to our bday event . . . also thanks to all that attended GT HQ for the monthly mash up . lol you know who you all are ;) ;) and your always welcome back anytime u wish !!! :) , followin day e all went to spudstock which i thought was mint , absoltuly top weather , much mashed ness and laughs had , things started gettin rather messy tho once i hit the rides . lol lol 2nd go on that waltzer jst sent my head over the edge ( waits for the pic to come out lolol ) cant remember much else right now ( which can only be a good thing imo lolol ) am sure itll all come back to me in time tho , lol . .

top wkd . .

lookin forward to the next time guys and gals . . :)

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Dj Ben Fisher said:
awww thanks hun :D nowt better than the peasure of knowin ya have helped to make peeps happy !! :) . . . :)

Aww Ben, well thankyou cos i had a really top night on saturday, danced til my bunions hurt!!!!!

And thankyou for the hospitality at GT HQ, had a good few hours of giggling at everything going on. I just wanna know how you get into stroking dogs for your country, i'm well up for that gold medal!!!!

Just wish i could have made more of spudstock, i was well impressed with it.

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
LOL @ stroking dogs for england !! had totally forgot bout that one . .

that reminds me shabba , you know what , you look like your parents work in a music shop . . ?? LOL WTF ???? lol much crazy talk went on thro the hours of sunday morning . . . .

and yeah i agree i think spudstock ws mint spec for the 1st one , it wasnt as busy as they had hoped like but it was till a top day and it couldnt have gone better with the weather being like it was made for a pefect day just chillin & drinkin and other things . lol feelin a little ruff now tho , but it was all DEFFO worth it , wont forget that wkd in a hurry !!!

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Sorry i didnt make it for gt's you lot but was glad i made the effort for spudstock :D Had a great day with you lot and was well worth the bus ride there and back ;)

Thanks for the jumper btw ben will bring it back sometime this year lol along wit ya record box :p

Oh and thanks to sj and helen for the rendition of the wheels on the bus just as i was leaving. Pissed myself all the way to the bus stop :p

Andy

Vicki!

May 8, 2003
Manchester
nice to see loads of you guys again........didn't last long tho. ads set a new record of gettin chucked out before 1am!!!!!! thanks to any one who helped me try and revive him :axe:
great night (until then)!!!!!!! see ya all soon :cool:

hope you had a wicked birthday cheryl :wave:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Vicki! said:
nice to see loads of you guys again........didn't last long tho. ads set a new record of gettin chucked out before 1am!!!!!! thanks to any one who helped me try and revive him :axe:

:D :D :D what was up with him this time ? i blame it on you vicki, you wind him up :p

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
retroandy said:
Oh and thanks to sj and helen for the rendition of the wheels on the bus just as i was leaving. Pissed myself all the way to the bus stop :p

Andy
PMSL!!!! Retro... No way I well bad forgot about that!!! Thanx for reminding me!! Ahhh well as long as it made you laff babe that's all that matters!!!

S-J x :love:

Vicki!

May 8, 2003
Manchester
Danny said:
:D :D :D what was up with him this time ? i blame it on you vicki, you wind him up :p
i think the quadruple JD and coke's before he arrived were the problem, i don't think he was even that sure who i was. any way you should be proud i got him home in one piece without you....................so you and biggy can go off on your romantic weekends away more often, safe in the knowledge that i can handle the DUCK!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Vicki! said:
so you and biggy can go off on your romantic weekends away more often, safe in the knowledge that i can handle the DUCK!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

face it vicki ..... you only managed to handle him due to biggy and me not being around - as you didnt have anyone to wind him up infront of! which in turn turns him into the duck! :ba: you know how it works, you sly bugger ;)

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Dj Ben Fisher said:
awww thanks hun :D nowt better than the peasure of knowin ya have helped to make peeps happy !! :) . . . :)

BEN you are a complete star... been kickin myself for dayz about not saying the biggest shout out to you!

You have had me rockin, hammered and put me up for the weekend. JUSt QUALITY!!! :love: :love: :love:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
Debsdoesdallas said:
BEN you are a complete star... been kickin myself for dayz about not saying the biggest shout out to you!

You have had me rockin, hammered and put me up for the weekend. JUSt QUALITY!!! :love: :love: :love:

ahh dont worry bout it lass , as i said it was my pleasure , i love having you lot back at mash , your all tops ( not namin every one but am sure you all know who you are !!!) and yr all welcome back any time . . :)

roll on 4th sept cos that is gonna be one hell of a after party !! lol

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
Dj Ben Fisher said:
roll on 4th sept cos that is gonna be one hell of a after party !! lol

In that case babe you've just got another visitor... and if ya promise to play another set like that then I promise to bounce all night looooong. an if you would tape it too then... I'd be willin to part with hard cash.. :love:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Debsdoesdallas said:
In that case babe you've just got another visitor... and if ya promise to play another set like that then I promise to bounce all night looooong. an if you would tape it too then... I'd be willin to part with hard cash.. :love:
Yeah Yeah....

Debb's babe... You better bloody had be travelling up that M1 babe!! LoL

You know you really really want to anyway!!!

Luv Ya Girl... S-J xx :love:

Ben.... Pweeeease can we come and play too??

x