The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
dearie, dearie!!!!!!:fekked:

wot an ace nite, as usual. :king:

only got a few things 2 say:

shabbs: tell ur dad (aka big daddy blewett) that the beans aren't all they're cracked up 2 be!

jonnykip: hope u managed 2 deal wiv ur nans windows without my help!

bluejammer: i blame you! (u must refrain from dressin up as a pidgeon and sittin on peoples roofs at daft o'clock on monday mornins)

dannster: aka shabba's mum! lookin superb in me pinkest girliest pj bottoms! thoroughly enjoyed the badger poking roleplay in the kitchen.

pacman: be indefensible!!! ur guild needs u!!!!

all of the above, special thanx for encouraging my madness, i luv extra entertainment, me!:thumbsup:

everyone else thanx for bein u, and putting up with me week after week!!:love:
(some of u, day after day. how do u cope?)

luv u all!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Elvo And Lollipops

Me Jelous WHATEVER :king: The Elvo Is Deffo going on tour next month With his swimming gear on cant wait to see ya cozzzy And ya GOGGLEESS I hope i get a JD AN COKE Outa that bottle Had a Good laugh Hope were still mates Love Ya Loads :thumbsup:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
Hi everyone,
what a top night yet again,best old skool night ther is,big shout to Mart,mick shaz,ruth,Shanine(jacuzzi junkie?),Elvis,Tony(did i see you on South Road,Waterloo the other night?),SJ,HUx,Dannster,everyone else,Tall Paul :thumbsup: ,Man with Hazydayz shaved in head,Joe,ste,Col (s/f),Ange,little col,paul,paul garston,pedro,paul a ,my lad callum

all the best see you on 28th,
can i bring some sand?

tag

Dreamgirl

Feb 16, 2004
Peoples Republic Of Liverpool
Hazy Hazy dayz

Hi all,

Bit late with my post as ive been on my hols.... Thought 808 state were amazing, it was good to see the dance floor bouncing to some not so well known classics... I blame them for the sore feet I had the next day ;) Thanks to everyone who came along. Grover and Mart - thanks for letting me geg in on the end upstairs, really enjoyed it... classic last tune mart with OMD... and yeah grover is a show off with 2 copies of energy flash - was absolute class to watch though ;)

Ste Parry went through the a-z of dance classics upstairs with some mixing that was out of this world - was certainly hot up there but you couldnt help but dance.

Blue Jammer - what was that post about Young MC - know how - I laughed when 808 state played it... also top shout for sorting the tune out for me :)

Looking forward to the next hazy .... especially the furry coconuts ;)

(PS shooms no problem with the cd - I will sort you out next time)

Buzzed off it!!! Vertigo and mr 808 were top banana.
Missed most of what went on at mine, don't know where the fook I was. Sory for sayin that loads of peeps could stay and then actually havin nowhere for them to stay, not actually hostess with the mostess really!
all I remember is crosswords, ste asleep in me bed loads, crosswords, foul smells, crosswords and "Figure skiing" penguins! Oh they can also "Goes up in back style!!"
Thanx to all who returned back to chez Laurinski and Vill (Veee). It was entertaining and not too messy (thanx!)
See u all next time. love the lozza! :mad: