808 hazy ! ok lets begin!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yet another tip top evening out wi my favorite peeps!

im prolly the 1st back so i thought i would start it off.......

i left a little early cus i had a headache coming on and was dying for big big alcoholic bevvy! :p

Wot an interesting drive home... :fekked: dollio has been in an out of kip waffling sum right old garble! :S funny as fek though!

and r kidda has been trippin his nads off buzzing off the motorway lights...lol......its has been an adventure....but hey....isnt every hazy!

blue jammer m8 wot have u done..lol.......thought a nose job was in order when i got back......bad idea...ouch... :cry: so im sat here trippin my tits off...! :eek:

well here we go then...... :confused:

SJ and Sweet.....didnt u just look shit hot this eve........love u both .... :love:

Shommiewoomie! u starred again...didnt get to see much of u but hey thats hazy life! love ya fella :thumbsup:

danster hun glad to see u and ur eyebrow make an appearance! hehehehe..x

Vee and Woody......very nice meeting u both......aww vee u were so funny huns! u had me chuckling :love:

Jason and ur lovely girlfriend.........awww big cuddles to u! :love:

this is really hard remembering the state i am in.....mr blue jammer! its all ur fault..lol... ;)

urmmm scot steadman.......dead glad to have finally met ya huns........u keep it real and ur real m8s love u no matter wot.......thats us lot btw! :p

the lovely jen(joker) as always ur a real gem! :love:

Jenny (jftb) soz i didnt see u wavin hunny :wave: my glasses were on top of my head lol....cant see past the end of my nose........but i found u in the end huns.... :love:

Shabba.....aww didnt u look beautiful.......always smiling.... :D :love:

as is our very own tall paul! awwww ur special dude :king:

Mikeeee! glad u made it after all huns u were having another top un on the stage! ;)

Col (super) do u ever stop...lol........ :thumbsup: good on u....hat off! :) :p

my one and only Risky lady...ooo errrr mrs u looked fine this eve girlfriend! :hubba: lol and whos a lucky boy mr flange....u are a tip top twosome u two! :love:

Va....just pure lol..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lollypop lady...superb as per norm......it wouldnt be the same without u!

Annie.....it defo wouldnt be the same without u....u certainly hit the spot phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones: phones:

Mick (grover) aww and yer shaz! god bless u both so much! need to spend more time in ur company waffling crap about the blackburn days! :love:

Ste huxley......nearly missed u again lol.....u good at hiding in the corner! ;)

aww fer god's sake...im sure to forget peeps.......and i appologise sincerely..... :$ :$ :$

But at the moment its got to the point were we are arguing who has the gayest ciggrette..........hmmmmmmmm...........u may wonder! :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: blue jammer it s all ur fault...lmfao......nice 1 chick ;)

aww my god i nearly forgot u Jaxxy...how could i forget my Mr Noseybonkers buddy! and ur buddy too.......lol is it phil? good to see you both......lol.......we part of the goat club now! ;) ;) ;)

i think i will on that note give up the goat and pour myself an even bigger drink!

Anyways...i love u all very much.....ur so so bloody special........am proud to know u! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

EDIT:::::marchwiel mart lozzie cookie and jonnykips (loved yer hat lol...) i knew i would 4get somebody...how could i......great to see u also........ :love: :love:

Last edited:

Slack Babbath

Jun 25, 2004
reyt peeps. im truly batterd n not the best at typeing so lets get to the point n ive forgot wot the point was so lets get back to gettin batterd!!had a tip top nyt even tho i was fish,peas,pies,.n.gravyed!!!!!neways can ney b arsed typin nemore!overnout! n till the next time then!

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
oh yeh! and ...... jason we are all jus listening to ur mix chickaroo! an its as good as the 1st time i listened to it.......awwwwwwww...yehhhhhhhhhh........and so say all of us! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
tee hee *giggle giggle*

Ahem, I've no idea what you mean there Debs :p :hubba:

It seems a few peeps enjoyed the night VERY well shall we say ;)

Which made me chuffed to iddy bitts hehe

Great big thanks to Joker Jen for the liftage :) :love: and Vee & Lozzie for the hospitality :love: , sorry I didnt' saty around but had to get back to normality? and do some shit today so i'd be fixed up for work int mornin.

Was great to meet Steadmanscott, Cookie & Phil :thumbsup: :D

Most excellent to see the usual suspects out playing;

Sweet, Shabba, S-J, JFTB, Ste, Dannster, Jonnykip, Northern Star & Bro, Marchweil, had a top chat with you, that was ace about Spin Inn, what a memory you have! Jaxxy, top to natter to you on the way down and way back, glad you enjoyed my hat hehe, Vee, Lozzie & Woody, haha at least you weren't lost in glossop this time ;) Tall Paul - the smiler! Shooms - great to see you again and Mike, so chuffed you made it up :thumbsup: MC Maddox, some interesting health comparisions there! Ben Fisher, nice to see you out, and Ange and Flange too :) Plebhead and missus (cant think of name?!) :)

There were others, but my feeble memory can't pull anymore names out, sorry :$

Thanks to Mart, Grover & Dreamgirl for a wicked night, 808 were absolutely amazing, and it looked like everyone was loving it, which I'm really chuffed about, as they played a hell of a lot of lesser known stuff ;) :D :p

Teh madness is still going on round at Vee's, and twas good to see butty there in full vodka slinky drinking effect or was there cider in that lot too?

Woody & Dannster :cops: you know what! lol

I've only a few words left to say...

Yum Yum, me teeth are wibbling :p :fekked: :hubba: :mad: :)

I'm missing in action for August Hazy :cry: as I'm off to Sankeys to see Park/Pickering, but I shall return in Sept for Hazy woo mofo woo

Phew, fingers arent the best typing buddies right now lol

xx

Last edited:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Another top, top night!!!! :cops:

Thank-you so much everyone for coming. Another massive OSA turnout - superb as always! :thumbsup:

808 State were absolutely spot on. They really enjoyed it and the tunes were quality! A right mixed bag and some stuff I've not heard for years and years and stuff I've just not heard!!!! Anyone know what that crazy tune was about half way thru - Darren played it and its just mega repetitive for ages and then a massive air horn noise breaks out...what a tuuuuune phones: phones: :confused:

Too many names to mention - u are all mint and it was good to see everyone...:thumbsup: :love: . Sadly missed...Minxy, Konspiracy, Jonno, Super Kev :)confused: )...:cry:

Must say thanks to Ste Parry for holding the fort upstairs. This guy's playing Creamfields next month so playing in our "attic" (lol - BJ...:thumbsup: ) and loving every minute of it is spot on fella....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Thank-you so much!

Dreamgirl (your tune selection is amazing - Armando - 100% of, followed by Lil' Louis...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) :D :cool: ), Grover (lol - 2 copies of Beltram....show off....lol..;) ), Shaz (thank-you so much as always for doing an amazing job on the door...:love: :thumbsup: ), Lolilady...:thumbsup:

Quote of the night. Vertigo - "This is s**t, shall we close...??" - :cops: ;)

Mart
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
well i think i can honestly say that i have just had one of the best wkends i've had for a long time :thumbsup:

Was my first time to HD last nite.......loved every minute of it....top club, top atmosphere, top people to share it with :wave:

Can definately say i WILL be goin again.........so c ya'll soon ;)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Mart/Grover

When 808 were spinning, on the big screen was that 'Ibiza: short film about chilling' - who's copy was that, as it was mint, if you have a decent copy let me know what format it's on and if I can get a good copy off you :)

Also, if you've recorded 808's set, let me know how much for CD(s) of that please :) :thumbsup:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
what the f@ck happend last night

i dont seemed to have stopped the party yet...No 15 is just about coming up now..so its time for...... errrrrr a doctor.......a sink.....a cabbage....a carrot.....a onion...and a pair of yellow socks, before it turnes monday....O shit...it all ready as

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
well looks like a missed another blinder!!! that two months i have missed and it will be three cos i am on me hols for august!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

all i can say is roll on september's please!!!! :dummy: :thumbsup:

mart said:
Too many names to mention - u are all mint and it was good to see everyone...:thumbsup: :love: . Sadly missed...Minxy, Konspiracy, Jonno, Super Kev :)confused: )...:cry:

but no super kev!!!! what happened there then??? :S :S

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Hya Gang,

Not got time to type a lot... Once again.... The roof was took of HD!! Absolutley beltin!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shook my ass from start to finish... what a quality night yet again!!!

To all the crew who played out and came for the first time... Thanks for being so bloody wonderful!! Luv you all!! :love: :love:

Awww Debbs, bless ya and you girl looked just as wonderful yourself!! :hubba:

Thanks to Vee, Lozzie and Woody for your hospitality, have only just left your gaff and said Thanks this morning... But ta very much for looking after me & Helen all weekend long....

Speacial Thanks to Mart, Grover, Shaz and Shanine for bringing HD to us!! and for a wonderful night! and Thanks for my CD!! Mint!!

S-J xx :love:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Awwww what an absoloutly top night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how amazingly fab it is every single time!!

Huge big hugs kisses and thanks to everyone who makes it soooooo fantastic. Absoloutly loved 808 state, thought they were excellent.

And extra special thanks to Cookie and phil for getting us there and back, really appreciated it.:thumbsup:, S-J for getting us all organised, you know i need someone else to do it for me or else i'd never get anywhere. :thumbsup:, to Veee and Lozzie for letting me stay at your house, you're both such top girls and one day i will find veee's off switch!!!!:thumbsup:, Blue Jammer for making me think i was actually melting into the floor, thanks for that!!!!

And generally everyone for just being the top people that you are, i love you all loads and loads and loads and loads.

Already got my bikini ready for next month..............see you there guys!!!!!:wave:

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Well, I'd been looking forward to this one for a long time (my first Hazydayz!) and my first real 'night out' since October last year... so suffice to say that expectations were high...

Saturday afternoon came 'round sure enough and we began to get that feeling of intense nervous excitement.

Me and Cookie arrived at Sweets' house 7:45ish and we were greeted by Shoomie who made us feel like we'd known him for ages in just a few seconds, what a star you are mate :)

Me and the Shoomster talked football, listened to a few sounds, whilst demolishing Sweet's Cider supply as the girls got ready upstairs.

We set off around about 8:45, and due to some great driving from the Cookster :luv: and directional expertese provided by Shabba and Sweet we were at the car park in next to no time (or it seemed like that!). A quick walk to the venue and we were inside. Expected the £8 entry fee, £5 for OSA'ers!. What a bonus :thumbsup:. Went inside the venue and I was blown away. It was already filling up nicely and the sound system was excellent. It was just like people had said, top atmosphere and frendly as anything!.

After a quick stop off at the bar (nice prices btw!) we proceeded to make our way through the excited crowd to the OSA area where we met up with the rest of the gang.

Going to do greets now, (apologies in advance for people I've forgot, not intentional - honest!)

Special greets to :

Jaxxy (what a star you are, as always mate, really good to see ya again!)
Sweet (hope you had a good night!)
Shabba (nice to finally meet you!)
Blue Jammer (top bloke, must chat more next time)
Doolz (nice to meet you, even if it was a brief 'Hi' upstairs)
Northern Star (top girl!)
Tall Paul (sorry didn't get to speak to you much on this occasion)
DJ Dreamgirl (look forward to hearing more of your set next time)
Joker Jen (again, didn't speak much, but was nice to see you)
Pacman (as above!)
SJ (nice to finally meet you, thanks for the help in the car park)
Shoomy (for being a top bloke, must stay in touch!)
Risky Lady
Dannster
Ste Huxley

and countless others!...

The music was fantastic, had my dancin shoes on all night! - how good were 808 state?!. I've never been a tunemeister, but they were all top notch and brought the memories of the early years flooding back. The night was over all too quickly, but it was simply superb and I'm already looking forward to my next one!.

Thanks to everyone who makes Hazy Dayz what it is, and I can't wait to see you all again at my next visit!.

Phil

Ive not done a review for a while, cos Im generally still a bit of a mess to type one out !!! But I didnt seem to be in such a mess this time lol !!

So I thought Id do one for this one and come out of review hiding ;)

Well what can I say, another absolute stormer of a night, it was packed from the minute we got there :eek:

Vertigo played an amazing set and cheers for telling me you wanted to marry me all night ;) I was most flattered :) oh and also :naughty: for pushing me off the stage lol !!!!! How funny were you tho :rofl: you were a right naughty scamp !! :p

808 state were absolutely amazing, my kind of old skool that :head: was well impressed and thats the second hazy in a row that Ive heard energy flash :thumbsup:

There is no way in the world I can miss a hazy, I love it so much, Im counting the days till the next one the minute I walk out of the club :D

Im not going to list everyone, but you all know I think youre all stars and love you loads :love: but a big thank you goes to cookie for driving us there and back and also to vee and lozzie for putting up with us until this afternoon :thumbsup: :love:

Also nice one to Shooms, BJ and TK Tonny (if its you, my little stage dancing partner) for you know what ;) :thumbsup: oh and thank you northern star for the compliment :) I grew very attached to my hair and didnt want to take it off ! Cheers shabba and cookie for making sure it didnt move all night (and all the next day too !!)

Im gutted that I forgot my camera this time, I felt like I had something missing and I saw loads of cracking photo opportunitys, but Im sure theres been plenty taken ;)

Anyway, nice one mart and grover for yet another rocking night :drum: :D :jumpin: :cool: :head: ;)

Sweet xxx :love:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Phil said:
Well, I'd been looking forward to this one for a long time (my first Hazydayz!) and my first real 'night out' since October last year... so suffice to say that expectations were high...

Saturday afternoon came 'round sure enough and we began to get that feeling of intense nervous excitement.

Me and Cookie arrived at Sweets' house 7:45ish and we were greeted by Shoomie who made us feel like we'd known him for ages in just a few seconds, what a star you are mate :)

Me and the Shoomster talked football, listened to a few sounds, whilst demolishing Sweet's Cider supply as the girls got ready upstairs.

We set off around about 8:45, and due to some great driving from the Cookster :luv: and directional expertese provided by Shabba and Sweet we were at the car park in next to no time (or it seemed like that!). A quick walk to the venue and we were inside. Expected the £8 entry fee, £5 for OSA'ers!. What a bonus :thumbsup:. Went inside the venue and I was blown away. It was already filling up nicely and the sound system was excellent. It was just like people had said, top atmosphere and frendly as anything!.

After a quick stop off at the bar (nice prices btw!) we proceeded to make our way through the excited crowd to the OSA area where we met up with the rest of the gang.

Going to do greets now, (apologies in advance for people I've forgot, not intentional - honest!)

Special greets to :

Jaxxy (what a star you are, as always mate, really good to see ya again!)
Sweet (hope you had a good night!)
Shabba (nice to finally meet you!)
Blue Jammer (top bloke, must chat more next time)
Doolz (nice to meet you, even if it was a brief 'Hi' upstairs)
Northern Star (top girl!)
Tall Paul (sorry didn't get to speak to you much on this occasion)
DJ Dreamgirl (look forward to hearing more of your set next time)
Joker Jen (again, didn't speak much, but was nice to see you)
Pacman (as above!)
SJ (nice to finally meet you, thanks for the help in the car park)
Shoomy (for being a top bloke, must stay in touch!)
Risky Lady
Dannster
Ste Huxley

and countless others!...

The music was fantastic, had my dancin shoes on all night! - how good were 808 state?!. I've never been a tunemeister, but they were all top notch and brought the memories of the early years flooding back. The night was over all too quickly, but it was simply superb and I'm already looking forward to my next one!.

Thanks to everyone who makes Hazy Dayz what it is, and I can't wait to see you all again at my next visit!.

Phil
Nice one Phil - Top read that...:thumbsup:

Glad u enjoyed it phones:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Blue Moon

Mar 3, 2004
Liverpoool
sweet sensation said:
Vertigo played an amazing set and cheers for telling me you wanted to marry me all night ;) I was most flattered :) oh and also :naughty: for pushing me off the stage lol !!!!! How funny were you tho :rofl: you were a right naughty scamp !! :p

LOL.... Have to say, at last count I think I asked 37 people to marry me.... including Tall Paul if I remember rightly.... Could have had something to do with the fact that I nicked most of 808 State's tray of lager (and drank it )... so if everyone I asked says yes, then I'm in the sh*t up to my neck... especially with my missus!!... Anyway, the beach party'll sort it all out, cos when I wear shorts, I have the kind of knees that make people scream and run for cover when they see 'em... Top night tho, thanks to everyone who keeps making it that good month after month... Didn't feel very well on the Sunday tho... Maybe I'm getting old...

LOL "Oh what a night....."

I feel so proud to be part of Hazy its untrue... proper rocking gaff, proper vibe, proper tunes - nuff respect to all involved, promotors, staff, DJ's & crowd.. :love:

Thanks to all for me birthday cards/pressies/drinks/offers of sex - you really made my night special :love: Annie - I lost me CD :$ :$ Any chance of another copy pwease & I promise I'll not get :fekked: & leave stuff randomly & then forget where it was at the end of the night :$ :$ Also a huuuuge thanks & sorry to the mad upstairs crew who ended up downstairs lol & who I buzz off every month... cheers for the offer of the afters - deffo take you up on it again.... I'm crap with names but special mentions to the tall guy with the pony tail with the hazy tee & the beautiful tall lass with the long hair & lovely smile - love the pair of yas :D

Vertigo was rocking as usual - top set - taking you on a proper journey :D Can I pls pls pls make an early request for Inner City - Praise (think its the Reese spiritual mix) for next Hazy ? Me & Sweet were buzzing of that tape you sent her & that tune in particular... love me gospel me - proper uplifting that were :love: & werent you a right mischevious scamp all night lololol - Top work fella :D

808 State - originators... :king: nuff respect guys... you got the gaff rocking & no mistake... wicked tunes... loved the opening with infiltrate 202... oh yes :D Hope to see you back.. Hazy is like Pringles.... once you pop you cant stop :D

Sir Michael of Knowler-ton... nice to have ya back mate :D top choons & especially loved that drop into that ole funk number that Secchi - Keep on jammin sampled :king:

Hazy crew - you're all ace & would take me forever to mention everyone but special shouts to:

Cookie & Phil - well made up you both came out to play & werent it just how we said ? :D Cheers for the liftage & look forward to many more nights of madness with you both in the future :party:

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeee & Doolz - proper good to see PR represented & made up to see you there :D Konichiwaaaaaaaaa :D

Jonnykip - :king: couldnt believe me eyes when you were there :D Chuffed to feck & top hairnet madness from ya :D

Marchwiel - top to see you again & cheers for me drinkies - loved the G&T/pellet combo... its the way forward fella :D :pixie: :thumbsup:

Vee & Lozzie for the hospitality afterwards :love: You're both ace

The rinkydink Dannster & Dr Huxtable (& his paaaaaan !) - top buzz as ever :D

Lorrigan - nice to meet ya fella :D Top madness :D

Plebby & missus - innit mint - raaaaaaaa :D

Flange & Ange - special couple - love the pair of yas.... :love:

VA - always, always a pleasure to waffle tune shite forever & a day mate :D phones:

My Sale partners in crime... Shabba 'Soiled Goods' Dabba Dooooo & Sweet 'Do you fancy another half ?' Sensation :love: Special ladies in me life.... here comes the crescendo :D

Missing & missed :( :

Pauly P, Grad, Konspiracy, Jonno & Lesley, Minxy, Katoosh, Lee & Katie.... get yr bums out to play soon ya hear :D

Bring on next Hazy - cant wait :D