Phantom Hangovers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
dont understand this, but most mornings i wake up feeling like ive been on the beer the night b4, i dont mean just a little bit, i mean i feel like ive had a proper sesh :crazy: , when ive actualy not had a thing, some mornings i wake up feeling pished :fekked: , usualy lasts for a couple or few hours, and it confuses the hell outa me

just wondered if any1 else feels like this when they wake up or am i some sort of freaky person?

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Yeah, know what you mean...

I was gonna post a thread about this today, but ran out of time on me dinner hour..

I get up at 6am, straight in the shower, then mong for about 45 mins, go and sort my butties and get dressed, then I'm out the door for 7:35, on the bus to work at 7:45 and at work for around 8:15, by which time I'm only JUST waking up properly.

It's weird, but I put it down to working nights for 10 years or so, my body clock is used to being awake until 9am or later, and it's all in reverse (to me) now lol

People say to me why don't I get up at like 7am, but I'd be fooked until after 9am then :S

Weird innit...

I need to win the lotto, had enough of this working lark lol lol

:mad:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yeh Jay i posted a similar thing a week or so ago...sleepy hangyovers.......i was bouncing off the walls and everything and very groggy indeed....hadnt even sipped an alcoholic bevvy...... :thumbsup:

think a few peeps have been the same! oh...dear wots this old scholl sickness...lol... :confused:

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
skippy said:
i wake myself up every morning with a gram of acetyl-l-carnitine, then take another gram approx 4pm. even if i do have an actual hangover, this stuff kicks it into touch almost as soon as it gets into the system. i've rarely felt dodgy on a morning at all during the last 8 months i've been using this stuff and i'm not a weekend lightweight, so i've no plans of quitting it.

alc.jpg

:dummy:

looking at that link it sounds like a wonder drug that...might have to look into a bit more, what else have you noticed whilst taking it?

there's a lot of mention of memory on there, my memory is terrible at the moment...

Thats mad that, I was just talking about this vitamin type thing the other day that sorts you out if you like a drink !!! Lol my mum was telling me about this, saying that I think it would be good for you :| what sort of impression am I giving lol !! :| :$

Im a nightmare in the morning, its best to stay out of my way for a good few hrs....I feel like shite and am dead grouchy :$ :S

I used to work as a receptionist/admin person and my boss told me that people stay out of my way until after 11am cos Im just evil :| lol needless to say I didnt last long in that job !!!

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
grad said:
looking at that link it sounds like a wonder drug that...might have to look into a bit more, what else have you noticed whilst taking it?

there's a lot of mention of memory on there, my memory is terrible at the moment...

grad, I have to agree with that, and so would my boss.

And I had something really witty to mention then, but I've forgotten what it was :$

That link is in the states, Skippy can you get this over here, and if so, have you any links (I'm too lazy to search)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
DJJAMIII said:
its sometimes due to the heat. as i get this in my sauna loft! im surprised my vinyls havnt warped at the temperature it can get to!!!!! 42 degrees last summer!!!! :fekked:

do u wanna swap places.....aww that sounds good to me....... :thumbsup:

DJJAMIII said:
its sometimes due to the heat. as i get this in my sauna loft! im surprised my vinyls havnt warped at the temperature it can get to!!!!! 42 degrees last summer!!!! :fekked:

arrrrrrg friggin ell, mate im in me loft (or penthouse as i like to call it) got me pute, decks n all me vinyl up here, hot as hell..............never entered my head that my vinyl could end up warping :eek:

o noooooooo!!!!!