first english bb sex

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
From the bits it showed, the feet were in the wrong position- it looked more like :blowjob:.

I actaully felt a little sorry for him, i can fully see his point that he does not want to do something so intimate on tv, she really shouldn't go in a bloody strop because he has a little integrity.

If it means so much surley she could wait till they are out? I mean, if he was up for it fair play- but he has made it quite clear he finds it uncomfortable in such surroundings, i think she should respect that and stop with the pressure.

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
i think there is a few issues

Amelie said:
From the bits it showed, the feet were in the wrong position- it looked more like :blowjob:.

I actaully felt a little sorry for him, i can fully see his point that he does not want to do something so intimate on tv, she really shouldn't go in a bloody strop because he has a little integrity.

If it means so much surley she could wait till they are out? I mean, if he was up for it fair play- but he has made it quite clear he finds it uncomfortable in such surroundings, i think she should respect that and stop with the pressure.

I think.... hes not that into her but whilst he is nice ish to her she won't vote for him. I also think there is nothing more of a turn off than a girl whom you haven't slept with yet being that keen. But perhaps he's just hung like a japanese fisherman :spin:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
nathan said:
I think.... hes not that into her but whilst he is nice ish to her she won't vote for him. I also think there is nothing more of a turn off than a girl whom you haven't slept with yet being that keen. But perhaps he's just hung like a japanese fisherman :spin:

Yeah i agree, i think its a 'fun while i am in there and will help my staying power' kinda thang.

She certainly lacks subtlty (sp?, hick! lol) :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
i think she is ott following him round everywhere like a luv sick puppy and getting all stroppy cus he decided to spend some time in the kitchen with shell...... :| girl a nut job! i feel well sorry for him.... ;)

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
jonnykip said:
GET IT DONE I SAY!!!!

It's a chance to bonk on tv. Get it done and wipe clean on the curtains jus to prove to the nation he's done it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't judge everyone by your own standards johnny, some people actually have a bit of dignity you know.

Although for the right price, erm, let me think about that one................................!!!!!!!!!

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
She’s getting a bit too possessive with him and I think he might be having second thoughts.Poor lad carn't even go for a s**t in peace, and her face when he said he would'nt be the groom if looks could kill poor stu would be dead poor little chicken.

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
RiskyLady said:
She?s getting a bit too possessive with him and I think he might be having second thoughts.

I think he wants to have himself and all his family put in some sort of protection schemes, change all their names, plastic surgery and learn to speak flemish cos that nutter aint gonna leave the poor fella alone!!!!!!!!!!

She's got a look in her eye which says you're never leaving me sunshine, like it or not!!

Shabba said:
I think he wants to have himself and all his family put in some sort of protection schemes, change all their names, plastic surgery and learn to speak flemish cos that nutter aint gonna leave the poor fella alone!!!!!!!!!!

She's got a look in her eye which says you're never leaving me sunshine, like it or not!!
Don't you think she is bein jus like a typical love sick bird though. She's playin all the games and acting totally like how all love sick ladies act. I'm not bein sexist or anything cause he's acting totally like most fellas. Treatin her mean an all that. He well wants bang her all over the place imo but is playin the game so that she does all the chasing. Clever clever clever man. He is welcome into the jonnykip 'How to treat a woman' club any day. :p

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
jonnykip said:
Don't you think she is bein jus like a typical love sick bird though. She's playin all the games and acting totally like how all love sick ladies act. I'm not bein sexist or anything cause he's acting totally like most fellas. Treatin her mean an all that. He well wants bang her all over the place imo but is playin the game so that she does all the chasing. Clever clever clever man. He is welcome into the jonnykip 'How to treat a woman' club any day. :p

Errrr no!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she's a wacko and i think he's got every reason to be very afraid!!!

Just look at the way she speaks to him when she doesn't get her own way, the girls not right.

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
Shabba said:

I agree with you there babe she's gunna end up stalking him, he's only 20 for gods sake. He carn't even help shell make a loaf of bread without her getting the cob on :mad:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Aye it will all end in tears....... :cry:

He is gonna get out of that house and get lots of attention from other women....... ;) no way will he stay with her...... :naughty: she will end up on page 3 i bet....lol.... :$

ps...i read today that kate lawler and johnny the gordie fireman outta bb3 r getting hitched....there u go ground breaking news....not! :thumbsup:

doolz

i just hope channel 4 dont decide to do anther series

c4 are dying for someone to shag on bb
almost all teh other countrys have had it lol

i for one will be gald when its over and c4 start putting some propper programs on

its such a money spinner for c4 coz all the peeps voting are gettin mugged off for theyre money

oh well more fool the general public

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
well i don't know about you guys

doolz said:
i just hope channel 4 dont decide to do anther series

c4 are dying for someone to shag on bb
almost all teh other countrys have had it lol

i for one will be gald when its over and c4 start putting some propper programs on

its such a money spinner for c4 coz all the peeps voting are gettin mugged off for theyre money

oh well more fool the general public

but i just saw them fuck. I may not be an expert but i've done it one or twice in surroundings that demanded covert manoeuvers and they just did it. Damn. I'm pissed off it was them. should have been johnny and kate or the thick welshie at least they liked each other michelle is after the dosh reward from the tabloids. What a common slut.

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
ok

now she is really winding me up. She is a bunny boiler ans trust me I wrote the book on these bitches. She is parading round when she didn't have to singing to everyone and telling them nothing has happened. Thats the sign of a desparado. Wicked I think hes telling her to get stuffed now. excellent. shes gonna cry. sHE REALLY winds me up. uuurrgggh get a rampant rabbit girl or double click your mouse like chell