the dj butty, dj dano, doctor huxstable, jftb mashapella - recorded live and direct..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
influenced heavily by the original works of jimmy de roy (respek homie) and friends.

see this pos here http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35908

we have redone the mashapella in this stunning 2004 remix.

all vocals are original we dont believe in sampling old tunes. even the pan sound is totally original so no worries there then.

all feedback is greatly appreciated. pa bookings are currently being taken. big thanks to our family and friends for whom without them none of this would have happend.

respek

dj butty, dj daaano, doctor huxstable, jftb xx

Attachments

• mashiendaexperience.mp3
    513.6 KB · Views: 713

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
OH MY GOD

That was well good i have just been sat here in stiches u mad heads

but who is JFTB :confused: :confused: :confused: isnt it BFTS

PMSL :rofl: classic :D I'm gettin that cut to vinyl this w/e oooh jeeer :D

how did you all keep straight faces ?

it really needed a "What you talkin 'bout Willis' in there somewhere to make it perfect :D

WhatChaTalkinAbout1.jpg

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
respect to the man like jimmy de roy - you have taken our mashapella to the next level. top man!!

ps we wasted our time as we dont get out much jimmy mate. we listend to the vinyl last night whilst wasted and then earlier on we thought we would jump straight in and re remix the beast. and low and behold we have now had it re remixed by the man himself.

inovated, inspirated, remixed, reviewed and re remixed in a day. it doesnt get much better than this!!

we should get together at some point and work on some new material

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
JimmyDeroy said:
Eyo Ol Skool Headz :D

...you are truly insane *g*
Why do you waste your time on our stupid DJ Tools?! *g*
Thanks for that outstanding "remix"!
Really enjoyed it!

I´ve got somthin for ya..
This is a real short meshapella-remix-cut done in 15Min.

DeRoYz DiRtY DiSKo MaSHaPeLLA ReMiX CuT

NJoy! :cool:

Respect

I hadn't listened to this when i put that last reply, that's the funniest most quality thing I've heard in ages, top production jimmy.

someone has to, and i'm begging you, someone has to open with this at the OSA night. kinda like nippers 'dj n i i p p p e r r r' intro but taking it to another level.

JimmyDeroy said:
Eyo Ol Skool Headz :D

...you are truly insane *g*
Why do you waste your time on our stupid DJ Tools?! *g*
Thanks for that outstanding "remix"!
Really enjoyed it!

I´ve got somthin for ya..
This is a real short meshapella-remix-cut done in 15Min.

DeRoYz DiRtY DiSKo MaSHaPeLLA ReMiX CuT

NJoy! :cool:

Respect

LMAO ! Welcome to the board fella :D That remix is frikkin superb :king: :thumbsup: Jeeeer :D

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

You know what Ive had some laffs on this board and the internet, but this is the Daddy!

A 4 year old european funky house track with the guys behind it fking around with their own voices to make a DJ tools acappella thing. Everyone who I played this pella to has buzzed off it so, Butty did a scratchapella remix, then to take it to its (we thought) logical conclusion we would do our own remix with us doing the voices. LOLOLOLOLOL

We tracked down Jimmy Deroy and he buzzed off our version and hes done a remix of our remix. How fking good is that?! Respect to Jimmy!!!

Hand on heart I never expected to turn out like it did, its fked up crazy mashup madness!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Jimmy Deroy we love you!!!

PS Disco Copz!!!!!:)