Dannsters suprize birthday bash...!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Well what can i say but a very very top night indeed :thumbsup: Lets all big it up to the one an only tigger for the use ov his lurvly home dont know how much we all appreciate it chick xxx :love: :love:

All got there between seven and eight started on the vodkas and whatever was then sat round waitin for the birthday boy who were a bit late :rolleyes: the plan was to pick tigger up before they headed ov to wakefield for a few drinks gutted know one could make it out for his birthday bless :love:

So then they arrived S-J maddox and dannster the poor boy had no idea that we were all stood in the living room armed with party poppers and he actually shit himself (well not actually) but shit it and ran back out lol

After gettin his his head round what we had done for him the poor lad were speachless :) :) Then it were prezzie opening time and did recive some very usefull things :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So party got underway tunes were bangin people dancing having a laugh the look on dannsters face was unbeliveable :love:

so after a few drinks and that i blagged butty to change me name to bubbles lol and he did bless for 5 vodkas anyways :thumbsup:

Then round 6ish in the morning me veee Binty from the square gradwell woddy and tigger had a bright idea to walk the beach which i was wearing a pink sparkley tu tu and some very snazy knee length silver boots :king: when we arrived at the beach havin loads ov strange looks in the car me and binty from the square decided to go out for a walk see how far we could get before the quick sand got us which i couldnt see any as it was proper clay could ov made a pot or something.
Then after we joined the rest ov the team i was just sat there minding my own buisness when jftb (binty) rugby tackled me down a big fuck off hill :cry: :cry: was really good tho :thumbsup:
then on the way back we all decided to go on the golf couse and get a team pic in a bunker wot a fuckin pic that is gunna be :thumbsup:

Then we arrived back to find out that retro had lost an eyebrow and he didnt see the funny side ov it being a joke which i dont think i would ov either so dannster poorsod decided to get rid ov one ov his just so retro wasnt alone lol :rolleyes:

Anyway all came to an end but what a top night we all had and it couldnt ov been a better party for the king dannster himeself

Lozie enjoyed our deep an meaningfull in the toilet

shabbes we had a deep an meaninfull as well which was lurvly :love:

woody pmsl at u as you were funny as fook gettin lost in glossep but then we found out you wasnt there at all but asleep in a neigbous doorway

retro you eye brow will grow back lol hope ur not in to much distress :love:

tigger the superstar thankyou again :love: :love:

Joker an sweet always a pleasure my loves

grad, maddox , myk, nemises, blue jammer, butty loved each an every one ov ur company xxx :love: :love:

Rabbitcity :love: thankyou for just being you xxxx

jftb veee made me piss all night u crazy chicks :love: :love:

S-J ow do helen would never be the same if u to wernt there

and the one and only dannster himeself i hope we made ur birthday extra special and glad u enjoyed

so thanks again everyone love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love: :love: :love:

sorry if i missed anyone but my head isnt really in a fit state at the mo :cry: :cry:

Ste j and the rest ov the gange that couldnt make it you were all missed sorry you couldnt be there

Last edited:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
What a top night, and Dannster's expression was tops :)

A quick hello to the usual suspects that I've met before, can't mention you all as me heads :fekked: after a family bash this arvo :S

Was top to meet Myk, Nemesis, & Helen - who I only saw briefly at a previous mashup :fekked:

Thanks to Joker for the lift there and back, really appreciated that :)

Woody getting lost was funny, and you always crack me up, you've got that many expressions heh, ace :king:

Big thanks to tigger for the hospitality :king: :)

I'm sure there's more but I'm too wasted to think lol

Din Dan Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MC Lockjaw Dannster, you're a star, keep on keeping on with the madness :cool: :thumbsup: :wave:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Am so so glad it all came off as planned!!

the biggest up has 2 go 2 S-J 4 organisin it all another trimuph 4 u hun :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

dannster - know u had the surprise of ur life, well deserved IMHO, u've been a true star over the last few mths lettin us run riot in ur home :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :king: :king: :king: :king:

tigger - cheers 4 the use of ur home much much much appreciated!! :king: :king: :king: :king:

nemsis & Myk - soz 4 the confusion early on me head was still on drivin mode when I walked in!! top 2 meet the pair of ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rabbitcity & bubbles - top 2 see u again!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

ow do helen - ur a top bird & it's always gud 2 spend time with ya!! :D :D :D

woody & vee - as ever gud 2 see u both :wave: :wave: :wave:

lozzie - glad 2 hear u had a top holiday, weren't jealous at all ;) ;) ;)

blue jammer - no worries on the lift :D :D :D

retroandy - soz bout ur eyebrow, it will grow back!!! gud on ya bringin ur decks m8 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shabba & sweet - gud 2 see u both again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

butty & jftb - soz on the liftage home, was plannin on carryin on with yas but needed 2 get retro back with his decks!!

finally me apologies 4 bein on the phone 4 so long don't know where the time went, beat me all time record by 2 hrs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Still think most of ya spoke as well ;) ;) ;) ;)

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Arrrrrrrrrrgh...well gutted i dint turn up to this sounds like y'all had a reet time
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll have to listen to s-j next time, :(

Oh well, i'm sure it wont be the last top nite thats organised!

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
All of YOU Thank You so bloody much for making the effort and doing the trip across to Southport!!

You made the supa star birfday boy so happy!! So god bless Ya's!! :love: :love: :love:

Tigger Thank You so much once again for the loan of your house!! :thumbsup:

The rest of you.... Love You all very much!!

As for the Update on the After Party @ "The Mashienda" phones: phones: HA!! what can I say... The bloody neighbours banging on the door at 4.00am!! :mad: Tis funny now... But certainley not when me & bird were trying our hardest to get to sleep knowing that we were the only ones that had to get up for work!

So I need to apologise for to all of you who's heads were took off this morning! Sorry but needs must!! I'm not cross no more... Just hope that your not cross at us both for shouting??

MwaaaaH S-J xx :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
S-J said:
As for the Update on the After Party @ "The Mashienda" phones: phones: HA!! what can I say... The bloody neighbours banging on the door at 4.00am!! :mad: Tis funny now... But certainley not when me & bird were trying our hardest to get to sleep knowing that we were the only ones that had to get up for work!

So I need to apologise for to all of you who's heads were took off this morning! Sorry but needs must!! I'm not cross no more... Just hope that your not cross at us both for shouting??

MwaaaaH S-J xx :love:

Dont know how you and ow do helen do it i slept most ov yesterday and last night poor you s-j hope your not feeling dead bad :(

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Bubbles said:
Dont know how you and ow do helen do it i slept most ov yesterday and last night poor you s-j hope your not feeling dead bad :(
:wave: Morning babe....

Ermmmm well at the minute.... Im still feeling a wee bit shell shocked tbh... It will be later when it kicks me in the ass... Uh O!!! LoL

Bird was late for work as when we finally did get some rest... we never heard her alarm go off... So Uh O you can imangine her head!! LoL

The Doctoe was on full launch god bless him... No holds barred.... Haha

Hope your ok today babe? Soz I never got chance to say good bye propely?? Cant even remember you leaving babe? hope you got back safe??

Luv Ya S-J xx :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
S-J said:
:wave: Morning babe....

Ermmmm well at the minute.... Im still feeling a wee bit shell shocked tbh... It will be later when it kicks me in the ass... Uh O!!! LoL

Bird was late for work as when we finally did get some rest... we never heard her alarm go off... So Uh O you can imangine her head!! LoL

The Doctoe was on full launch god bless him... No holds barred.... Haha

Hope your ok today babe? Soz I never got chance to say good bye propely?? Cant even remember you leaving babe? hope you got back safe??

Luv Ya S-J xx :love:

I sneaked in and gave you a quick kiss good bye didnt want to wake you tho as you looked so peacefull :love: :love:

aww poor hel hope shes not in trouble and here are some kisses to get you throu the day XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Shoomster said:
Sounds like everyone had loads of fun espesh the main birfday boy din dan :D

Well done to all who organised & attended :king:

PS Wetro One Brow...lmao :D hee hee
It wasn't so funny at the time mate :S

Thanks to tigger for the use of your gaff. Sorry about the shit that went on. Hope we can forget it all :$

ANDY

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Bubbles said:
I sneaked in and gave you a quick kiss good bye didnt want to wake you tho as you looked so peacefull :love: :love:

aww poor hel hope shes not in trouble and here are some kisses to get you throu the day XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:) :) :) Awww FankQ babe... That does help!! :love: :love: Spoke to bird... She's still a wee bit narked but Thankfully didnt get in any poo!!

Ahhh Right, Awww Fanx babe!! :love: Will update you on the days pain later!! LoL

MwaaaH S-J xx :love:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
doolz said:
hope teh eyebrow grows back m8
my m8s never did

!!!! thats encouraging for mr retro - and just to reassure him even more, my mates did grow back but it was really bushy compared to the other one.....!!

sounds like you all had a top night folks - wonder who'll be the 1st to fall asleep at the next one....!!!!

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Ooooorrrrrrrr Jeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!

Id just like to thank everybody for my birthday bash - it was unbelieveable - I've never had owt like that done to me before - Couldn't get over it I was overwhelmed. I didn't feel worthy of it you lot made me feel really special. Thankyou for the presents n stuff I was really chuffed it was like bein a kid at christmas had a really top time don't know how u all kept it a massive secret ya darkhorses :D - it was a masterplan! Thanks to Tigger for bein a top party host you are a star mate its a really nice place u got there. Big respect to Sarah J for organising it all - U really made it special 4 me chick n I love you with all my heart. Shabba - thanks for the cake how mint was that :D got to get a pic up of that a cake with my sig on - brilliant! :D Thankyou everybody for being really good mates - Im really touched by it - gobsmacked - I love you all its the best bithday ive ever had :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The party antics contnued into sunday night - with my bro Ste J n me chumbly wumbleys got wrecked on loads of vodka remixtables n ate me own head on the cake - woke up dis monin wi no voice - no eyebrow and a big tattoo of supergran on me arm - quality - well worth it! will never forget this for a long time - hope everyone enjoyed it all as much as me! crazy top time! :D :D :D :D

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Sully said:
!!!!

sounds like you all had a top night folks - wonder who'll be the 1st to fall asleep at the next one....!!!!

Hmm dont think anyone will ever fall asleep again lolol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dannster said:
Thankyou everybody for being really good mates - Im really touched by it - gobsmacked - I love you all its the best bithday ive ever had

Glad you enjoyed it hun your face was like the bestest present for us xxx

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Bubbles said:
Hmm dont think anyone will ever fall asleep again lolol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad you enjoyed it hun your face was like the bestest present for us xxx

what before or after the eyebrow disnissal? My face noww resembles sumone off deep space 9 lolol - it'll be reet!

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
YOU Mr. Din-Dan Dannster have got to be "The Most Worthiest" Persons I know babe!

You have been a true friend and most hounerable chap!! So glad you feel this way babe! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love Ya right back...

Thanks again to all of you who helped and came to play!! :love:

S-J x :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
dannster said:
what before or after the eyebrow disnissal? My face noww resembles sumone off deep space 9 lolol - it'll be reet!

The bit where you came thru the door then ran back out :love:

And the eyebrow was piss funny too take a walk to the joke shop and see if you can buy sum ov those stick on ones no one will ever know :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Awwww, what a really fab weekend. Really glad you liked it all dannster, i felt awfull that we all had to lie but it was well worth it in the end. Glad you liked the cake and the pressies and stuff, as soon as me and sarah saw that disco mike we just had to get it for you.

Thanks to tigger for letting us run riot in your home, hope everything is in order, S-J for arranging everything, you really are a top girl, dannster for just being dannster, don't ever change you're an absoloute diamond.

And a big fat juicy thanks to everyone there, it was a wicked night and thats because you're all such fantastic people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Iive got smilie issues at the moment otherwise i'd have put shit loads of happy lovey things in so just insert your own smilies in your head)