Maximes all nighter

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

screwy21

May 7, 2003
crumpsall manchester
anyone go last night???

was a top top night, that little kid who dj's there is wicked, he'd be a tad knackered if he didnt have his crate to stand on so he could reach the decks lol......

oh and is onyone going to back to the old skool there in a fortnight??

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
We got in there last nite about 12.30 and we were lucky as they weren't letting anyone else in after in us. It was rammed in there, last time i seen it that busy was new years eve, so 'well done' maximes crew, keep up the good work.

I had a beltin night, danced me arse off all night as usual :mad: i'd say the only problem was it was to f*CKIN HOT, even more so with the amount of people in there.

I was gona come +get that cd of you gary, remember! But i dint know who you were, you mite of seen me on the stage in a white skirt?

screwy21

May 7, 2003
crumpsall manchester
your not wrong about it being hot honey, i wassweatin like hell all night, clearly nothing to do with the amount of bouncing about i was doing :)

was mint thought that only been maximes twice since pier closed an most of the pier crew are there.....

awesome stuff....

tune after tune after tune....:D

anyone going to back to the old skool in a fortnight, i know buttys on so i think there might be a fewfrom here going, should meet up and have a banging night