Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 28 Nov '92

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Reading through the thread. Far too fast from Graeme. He has a rule that he doesn't play a record past plus 4 on a 1210. anything beyond and he just stops the record and starts the next one pretty much.
Read the first line of the thread again... someone brought a copy of this tape off GP at the Hac. :thumbsup:

UpsideDown

May 26, 2010
anyone know that track 9 on this . 'deep down inside, lift you higher,' beleive in yourself.

its vocal house, has a very very good, plucking chord, sweet beat. sounds a bit too happy hardcore rave and fast paced for a graeme park 1992 set . but obviously he chose it cos its a great track. really like it. been looking for it for ages!

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I'm convinced this is a Parky mix.

Seriously, even back in '92, would Sasha have played West End feat. Sybil - 'The Love I Lost'?... a track that Parky went on to remix for DMC in January 1993.

Cynthia M 'Everything I Do' and Tuff Productions feat. Carol Leeming 'Won't Get To Heaven' (Extended Diva Mix) are also tracks that I would never in a million years assossicate with Sasha, but deffo Parky.

By late 1992, Sasha had become predominantly progressive. There is very little progressive about this mix. In fact quite the opposite.

I might be wrong, but I'd put my record collection on it not being Sasha!... well, may be not! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: