Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 28 Nov '92

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
AKA Sasha & DJ Sully @ Pacha, Rotherham, Oct '92. leeds purchased an original tape from GP at the Hacienda so I'm guessing that the tape was also being sold falsely as Sasha (and that's what Al had).

1. Subterranea ft Ann Consuelo 'Do It for Love' (Stonebridge Mix)
2. Robin S 'Show Me Love'
3. Notturno I'm In Love'
4. Instant Exposure 'I Need A Little More'
5. Tuff Productions feat. Carol Leeming 'Won't Get To Heaven' (Extended Diva Mix)
6. Soul System 'It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day'
7. East Side Beat 'Alive & Kicking' (The Ken Wood Dub)
8. Bottom Dollar 'Infatuation'
9. ??? - "deep down deep inside", "lift you higher", "reach to the top" (for Al)
10. Rodeo Jones 'Natural World'
11. Snap 'Exterminate'
12. Playboys 'Mindgames'

13. Saffron 'Circles'
14. The Crazy Frenchman - DJ Breaks Classics Vol. 1 'My Favorite Sounds & Breaks'
15. Inner City 'Pennies from Heaven' (Tony Humphries Norty Boy Mix)
16. Sybil 'The Love I Lost'
17. Cynthia M 'Everything I Do'
18. Rapination And Kym Mazelle 'Love Me The Right Way' (The Real Rapino 12" Mix)
19. Reese Project 'I Believe' (Reese Club Mantra Mix)
20. 9 1/2 Feets 'I'm Happy' (Mix 1)
21. Nightmares on Wax 'Happiness!'
22. Nia Peeples 'Streets of Dreams' (Shep Pettibone House Dub)
23. Bobby Brown 'My Perogative'
24. Jackson 5 'Shake Your Body (Down To the Ground)'

Attachments

• Track03.mp3
    233.9 KB · Views: 429
  • Track07.mp3
    238.2 KB · Views: 387
  • Track09.mp3
    235.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Track20 - i'm happy.mp3
    238 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Noel fella, how sure are you about the name of this mix?

its just that i recieved this same mix named as - graeme park @ hacienda 28.11.92 ??

and going through each track there are ones that g park plays and also ones that sasha plays

im a bit confused as to who done this mix now :crazy:

where did you get this mix from?

defo sasha this have the orig tape from my sheffiled days pacha was a hac v pacha nite in rotherham can tell its him by the mix he plays 3 signature tunes from his era snap - exterminate - robyn s - show me luv - kym mazelle - rapination all big sasha tunes from his rennaissance days dj sully the resident comes in straight after with nitemares on wax

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Cheers Biskit :thumbsup:

Brady, I'm sure I told you this was deffo Sasha a while back. Also the Noggy @ Legends Feb\March '92 set below is one i got off you labled as Graeme Park - Hacienda Nov '92.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
cheers al & noel

both were mixes i recieved as trades and somebody must have just made a name up for the mixes not knowing who done them or are just trying to be arsey

cheers anyways, ill update the info for both these mixes :thumbsup:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
brady said:
both were mixes i recieved as trades and somebody must have just made a name up for the mixes not knowing who done them
I can understand that with this one as theres a fair few tunes that on it that GP was playing at that time... but the Noggy one, which i've also seen labled as GP - KAOS 1992, is completely different in style! :|

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Noel said:
I can understand that with this one as theres a fair few tunes that on it that GP was playing at that time... but the Noggy one, which i've also seen labled as GP - KAOS 1992, is completely different in style! :|

he he , ive got the noggy mix labeled up as G park kaos 92 aswell

i had never got around to doing a tracklisting for it so had never noticed anything wrong

this is a bit like the vertigo / sasha senario :crazy:

one good thing came out of it thou, the tape is a lot better quality than the MP3 copy i have

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Was there actually a club in Rotherham called Pacha. I remember going to a club in Rotherham after The Orb/Primal Scream gig at Sheffield Arena in 1992. I couldn't tell you the name of it though.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
taken from june 93 mixmag

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 785

YakYak

Feb 20, 2011
Sasha & DJ Sully @ Pacha, Rotherham, Oct '92

Hi

I was very interested to see this thread. A mate, my brother and I were the promoters of this event. We did it in conjunction with Dan Prince at MixMag. I would kill to get hold of the set! Any idea how I could get it? We promoted for Severel years in Sheffield, Rotherham and Huddersfield and ran several MixMag nights. Next to Tony Humphries this was my favourite set. In fact Sasha asked for a copy as he also thought it was a memorable night. One unfortunate thing was that we, for once, weren’t to capacity. Appears that the good people of Rotherham didn’t quite believe he would grace their town particularly on a Monday night.

jason67

Apr 12, 2010
Planina pod golico, Slovenia
Hi

I was very interested to see this thread. A mate, my brother and I were the promoters of this event. We did it in conjunction with Dan Prince at MixMag. I would kill to get hold of the set! Any idea how I could get it? We promoted for Severel years in Sheffield, Rotherham and Huddersfield and ran several MixMag nights. Next to Tony Humphries this was my favourite set. In fact Sasha asked for a copy as he also thought it was a memorable night. One unfortunate thing was that we, for once, weren’t to capacity. Appears that the good people of Rotherham didn’t quite believe he would grace their town particularly on a Monday night.

Could this be it?

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/file-sharing/101863-greame-park-28-nov-92-a.html

YakYak

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks, Just started listening to it. I remmber a particuler track that sampled the whistle from "A Fistful of Dollars" so that should sort out wether this is GP or Sasha.... Cant for the life of me remeber the name of the track?

YakYak

Feb 20, 2011
Sorry all but this isn’t the Rotherham Sasha night! Several tracks didn’t ring a bell and one vital track is missing...Looks like its GP again! My brother thinks he may have the set if so Ill upload it...

YakYak

Feb 20, 2011
Sorry all, but this isn’t the Rotherham Sasha night! Several tracks didn’t ring a bell and one vital track is missing...Looks like its GP again! My brother thinks he may have the set if so Ill upload it...

dj_shaun_lever

Sep 9, 2008
Reading through the thread. Far too fast from Graeme. He has a rule that he doesn't play a record past plus 4 on a 1210. anything beyond and he just stops the record and starts the next one pretty much.