OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 28 Nov '92

Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 28 Nov '92

AKA Sasha & DJ Sully @ Pacha, Rotherham, Oct '92. leeds purchased an original tape from GP at the Hacienda so I'm guessing that the tape was also being sold falsely as Sasha (and that's what Al had).

1. Subterranea ft Ann Consuelo 'Do It for Love' (Stonebridge Mix)
    2. Robin S 'Show Me Love'
    3. Notturno I'm In Love'
    4. Instant Exposure 'I Need A Little More'
    5. Tuff Productions feat. Carol Leeming 'Won't Get To Heaven' (Extended Diva Mix)
    6. Soul System 'It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day'
    7. East Side Beat 'Alive & Kicking' (The Ken Wood Dub)
    8. Bottom Dollar 'Infatuation'
    9. ??? - "deep down deep inside", "lift you higher", "reach to the top" (for Al)
    10. Rodeo Jones 'Natural World'
    11. Snap 'Exterminate'
    12. Playboys 'Mindgames'

13. Saffron 'Circles'
    14. The Crazy Frenchman - DJ Breaks Classics Vol. 1 'My Favorite Sounds & Breaks'
    15. Inner City 'Pennies from Heaven' (Tony Humphries Norty Boy Mix)
    16. Sybil 'The Love I Lost'
    17. Cynthia M 'Everything I Do'
    18. Rapination And Kym Mazelle 'Love Me The Right Way' (The Real Rapino 12" Mix)
    19. Reese Project 'I Believe' (Reese Club Mantra Mix)
    20. 9 1/2 Feets 'I'm Happy' (Mix 1)
    21. Nightmares on Wax 'Happiness!'
    22. Nia Peeples 'Streets of Dreams' (Shep Pettibone House Dub)
    23. Bobby Brown 'My Perogative'
    24. Jackson 5 'Shake Your Body (Down To the Ground)'
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Noel; 24th January 2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Update Tracklisting

Noel fella, how sure are you about the name of this mix?

its just that i recieved this same mix named as - graeme park @ hacienda 28.11.92 ??

and going through each track there are ones that g park plays and also ones that sasha plays

im a bit confused as to who done this mix now

where did you get this mix from?

chesterfield via manchester, stoke , sheffield LOL
    defo sasha this have the orig tape from my sheffiled days pacha was a hac v pacha nite in rotherham can tell its him by the mix he plays 3 signature tunes from his era snap - exterminate - robyn s - show me luv - kym mazelle - rapination all big sasha tunes from his rennaissance days dj sully the resident comes in straight after with nitemares on wax

http://www.zippyshare.com/ajw1991
    [url]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cdae2ewcx8cziak/9QJiwfh_4D[/urlhttp://www.mixcloud.com/oldskoolalan...e-rediscoverd/

www.piraterevival.co.uk

Monday 6pm - 8pm

www.strictlyhousefm.co.uk - lookin to fill schedule djs get in touch plz, hour or 2 hour slots

tuesday 10pm - 12pm

www.renegaderadio.co.uk

weds 3.30pm - 5.30pm

oldskool sundays - 9pm - 12pm - - 3hour continous mix

track 20 is.. 'Frankie Hollywood Rodrigez - Im Happy' (9 & a Half feets)

Cheers Biskit

Brady, I'm sure I told you this was deffo Sasha a while back. Also the Noggy @ Legends Feb\March '92 set below is one i got off you labled as Graeme Park - Hacienda Nov '92.

cheers al & noel

both were mixes i recieved as trades and somebody must have just made a name up for the mixes not knowing who done them or are just trying to be arsey

cheers anyways, ill update the info for both these mixes

Quote Originally Posted by brady
    both were mixes i recieved as trades and somebody must have just made a name up for the mixes not knowing who done them
    I can understand that with this one as theres a fair few tunes that on it that GP was playing at that time... but the Noggy one, which i've also seen labled as GP - KAOS 1992, is completely different in style!

Quote Originally Posted by Noel
    I can understand that with this one as theres a fair few tunes that on it that GP was playing at that time... but the Noggy one, which i've also seen labled as GP - KAOS 1992, is completely different in style!
    he he , ive got the noggy mix labeled up as G park kaos 92 aswell

i had never got around to doing a tracklisting for it so had never noticed anything wrong

this is a bit like the vertigo / sasha senario

one good thing came out of it thou, the tape is a lot better quality than the MP3 copy i have

Was there actually a club in Rotherham called Pacha. I remember going to a club in Rotherham after The Orb/Primal Scream gig at Sheffield Arena in 1992. I couldn't tell you the name of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Was there actually a club in Rotherham called Pacha.
    Don't think so.... Al say's above that it was a Hac vs. Pacha night.
    Please try my most wanted unknowns.. Vol I (Solved) Vol II Vol III

Sasha & DJ Sully @ Pacha, Rotherham, Oct '92

Hi

I was very interested to see this thread. A mate, my brother and I were the promoters of this event. We did it in conjunction with Dan Prince at MixMag. I would kill to get hold of the set! Any idea how I could get it? We promoted for Severel years in Sheffield, Rotherham and Huddersfield and ran several MixMag nights. Next to Tony Humphries this was my favourite set. In fact Sasha asked for a copy as he also thought it was a memorable night. One unfortunate thing was that we, for once, werenít to capacity. Appears that the good people of Rotherham didnít quite believe he would grace their town particularly on a Monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by YakYak View Post
    Hi

I was very interested to see this thread. A mate, my brother and I were the promoters of this event. We did it in conjunction with Dan Prince at MixMag. I would kill to get hold of the set! Any idea how I could get it? We promoted for Severel years in Sheffield, Rotherham and Huddersfield and ran several MixMag nights. Next to Tony Humphries this was my favourite set. In fact Sasha asked for a copy as he also thought it was a memorable night. One unfortunate thing was that we, for once, weren’t to capacity. Appears that the good people of Rotherham didn’t quite believe he would grace their town particularly on a Monday night.
    Could this be it?

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum...-nov-92-a.html

Thanks, Just started listening to it. I remmber a particuler track that sampled the whistle from "A Fistful of Dollars" so that should sort out wether this is GP or Sasha.... Cant for the life of me remeber the name of the track?

No problem.
    Haven't got a clue about the track, ask in here...

Music - Tune ID's at Old Skool Anthemz

Welcome to the site.