Wind up merchants

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Why is it that people who love to be the joker \ wind people up, generally cant take being wound up them selves, the other day a guy on our desk was winding up someone on the Incident Management team, he was laughing at him saying im winding you up and generally being an annoying twat, so I decided to wind him up this morning, fucker turned round in a massive mood saying shit like " how dare you " and " im not happy blah blah blah "

I just told him to fuck off and chill ou like cause I cant be fucked today !

IMO if you give it you should be able top take it

yeah i know what ya mean mate, there is a guy in work who is always friggin about and winding people up as a joke n that, but the other day one of the lads decided to play a joke on him and wind him up, all the lad did was turn the lights off on him in the bogs and it resulted in the regular joker chasing this other lad round the place highly pissed off, i mean literally chasing him round foaming at the mouth, couldnt help but stand there pissing meself at the state this guy got himself in over something so stupid.

like ya said cam fella, if ya cant take it dont dish it out :naughty:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yeh there are far too many people out there prepared to dish yet not received and not just winding people up... :mad: .....a few of the girlies in my group of friends (who i stay out of the way of) are all too quick to start gobbing about somebody and slagging others off... :naughty: ..but when it comes back to them (more often than not justly desreved) they cant take it......its bloody childish and i am a firm beleiver in u must treat people the way u expect to be treated yourself! :thumbsup:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
I'm quite sarcastic at times and like to have a laugh and sometimes people take that the wrong way if they don't know me. But i suppose it's my way a flirting and I expect it back when I'm giving it out. It's always just banter though and I would never use anything personal or malicious.

Some poeple don't know where to stop when it comes to winding people up though and go on and on and on and on. They're usually the twats who can't take it back. In this case, I'd probably say it's more bullying than just having a laugh. And there's nothing worse than a bully :mad:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
cam said:
nooooooooo your not sarcastic misstickle .............. are you ?

:p

Yu right about bullys fucking scum of the earth, well after smack heads that is
Nah bullies are worse I think, there's no need. Can't stand people who crave for power and use innocent people to achieve it :mad:

You've just got to feel sorry for smack heads really....................

well, until they nick your trainers :p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
sorry for the shits, nagh, no sympathy, there dirty theiving little wankers that would sell there own mother if it would get them enough coin for a bag of brown.

The drug ruines lives and families and its one drug im dead against, the law should crack down on this shit rather than pissin about with a bit of dope thats on its way to being legalised anyway, but hey that makes sence and im talking about the british police, the 2 word dont mix.