Timeless v's Goodtimes friday 9th ov july

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Well what an absolute brilliant night one ov the best timeless's i have ever been too. Was such a shame that it shut early. Am glad me and lee made it as we wasnt gunna come.

S-J -- You totally suprized glad you made it at last minute You looked like you well enjoyd yourself :love:

JFTB -- Glad to see you again you make me piss every time we go out and how drunk was you, were really funny ha ha :love: :love: :love:

Shabber -- sorry didnt make it back to urs chickin hope ur lovein ur new house anyways hope your ok xxxxx

Joker -- Nice to see you and your legs again hope you had a good night thanks for the back rub while all the trouble was going on :thumbsup:

Sweet -- Lurvly seein u chick loved that top can not belive it was free :eek: :eek: was stunnin tho

Veee -- How georgous did you look well you always do thank you for letting me and lee stay at yours all weekend :love: :love: :love: (lift that head)

Helen -- Thankyou for keepin me entertained all bloody weekend glad my bum could ov been ov service to you :thumbsup:

Lou lou and boyfrind -- nice to see yous out again partyin hope you both enjoyd

Rrtroandy -- Hope you had a good night and please tell me what that bouncer said to you as i have been wonderin since friday :confused:

Woody -- thanks for the lift to veee's and this morrning hope you had a good night even tho you did sleep all bloody weekend

Butty -- Didnt see you much i dont think but hello anyway :wave: :love:

Benjamin fisher -- Played a well good set i reckon u had me bouncin all the way thru good job i had me trainers on Me and helen hid your kinder egg chocolate but you forgot anyway but it has all been eaten now sorry

Super Dan -- was nice to meet you hope u had a gooden

Big truck -- was nice seeing you again :wave: you left ur pot noodle at veees lol

Danny -- nice to see you out again :wave: :wave:

Blue jammer -- glad you made it ha was funny to see you started early :thumbsup:

Recca -- Sorry you didnt get to play was a real shame :cry:

Rabbitcity -- What a top mood you was in all weekend love you hun :love: :love:

Dannster -- Glad you made it chick where did the viking hat come from and we have the wig whos ever it was

Awww sorry if i missed any one but cant think ov any more peeps :( :(

To all that didnt go you missed a good night :wave:

Last edited:

R J

Sep 29, 2001
Manchester UK
www.aatw.com
I'm sure in the fullness of time Butty and Quey will explain all .

But lets face it , it's a bit of a kick off in a nightclub which happens all the time in all nightclubs everywhere ..

Nothing new really is it ..

E

easty

It happens in every cub in every town. By and large, timeless has a good atmosphere with friendly peeps and there is very rarely any trouble. I am very suprised though as I thought all the idiots would have to to sankeys for step back.

tj69

Sep 25, 2002
stockport
R J said:
I'm sure in the fullness of time Butty and Quey will explain all .

But lets face it , it's a bit of a kick off in a nightclub which happens all the time in all nightclubs everywhere ..

Nothing new really is it ..

To be honest m8 the amount and caliber that were kicking off scared the doormen to death!
Watched at one point where the doormen ran in s**t it and run off again!
So the ob came in and shut it down
As from what i seen these wer'nt kids fighting.
Shame really as it was my first OSA night,but still meet a good crew
And thanks to those i meet.......hopeing to see you all for the Hazy nite! :wave:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Firstly, a big thanks to sweet sensation for talking me into going (I really didn't fancy it, and feared it would be all breakbeat stuff- no idea why?! lol)

I had a mad journey down there, got the bus down from stockport, and had a mad chat to a 34 year old, who was taking her daughter out clubbing (think she was 16/17) and there was a guy with his son (about 7/8) on there, and the little lad was dead chatty, and was making us all laugh, heheh, and even though I was a bit :fekked: already by then, it just all made sense, anyway, on with the rest of it, else I'll never shut up :eek: :D

Got in early and K-T and Rabbitcity were there, top to see you both again, as I didn't see you much at the last Hazy, although having said that, it's hard to have a natter in there with the tunes pumping hehe!

Good to meet a few new faces I'd not seen before, namely tj69 & his buddies (not on board) and Lou Lou & her fella, it's great to put faces to the names who post on here :D

Nice to see Woody, Veee (who is really lovely) Big Truck, Helen (the most gorgeous eyes!) S-J, glad you could make it, that was a top surprise seeing you :love: and Joker, hehe we'd both forgotten our goats, oh deary me! :$ :D

Music was great, although I did think it a bit odd to hear all the huge anthems in the first hour, think that was Welly? Asha and Young MC before 11pm hehe mad as!!! Top narna for playing Awesome 3 - Freedom Of Life, how good was that, he teased us with it first and then mixed it out, and me and sweet just looked at each other like :S :confused: :S and then it came back in a few mins later :thumbsup: :D :love: - heh, I was singing like a fucker to it and must have shook tons of hands that were dancing around singing it as well, top when that happens, mutual appreciation of a crackin' tune :)

Ben Fisher played some uptempo stuff, which some of it I didn't dig, but some tasty scratching and of course the slamming 'Access' (DJ Tim & Misjah) thought that was ace, not heard that out for ages! :king:

Big thanks though to Shabba for her hospitality, was great to see your new house, and have to say it looked as if you've got it pretty sorted already :eek: Mine is still a mess after being in it 6 years :$

Had some daft chats with Retroandy, butty, JFTB, Shabba, sweet & Viking mad nutta Dannster, how cool was that hat? hehe and your MC'ing was top, MC lockjaw, RrrrraaaaaaaAAAaaaaa hehe was buzzing off that :king:

Great as always to talk to Danny, I tell you what, we could chat music for days and days, top bloke :king: and it was great to have a natter to butty without the club sounds bashing me eardrums hehe!

tj69 and his mates were cool too, nice to meet you and you'll LOVE hazy at end of the month, don't think I shut up about that did I? lol :$

Retro, them net things you found, weren't funny at all :p :moonie: but you and Danny were funny as fuck, always having a go at each other :rofl:

Big thanks to Dannster for the lift back int morning :king: :)

Right I'd better shut up now, anyone I've missed out sorry, but you're all ace :love:

Last edited:

tj69

Sep 25, 2002
stockport
Cheers for that BJ makes all the differance when folks remember!
Going to do my upmost to get to the Hazy nite
Just hopeing some transport can get sorted
Oh and dont forget to PM me about said film!
Got really made welcome and a big thanks to sweet....took me under her wing and showed me round!
And not forgetting Shabba for the invite.......Cheers love!
See ya all soon i hope!
tj69 :thumbsup:

E

easty

tj69 said:
To be honest m8 the amount and caliber that were kicking off scared the doormen to death!
Watched at one point where the doormen ran in s**t it and run off again!
So the ob came in and shut it down
As from what i seen these wer'nt kids fighting.
Shame really as it was my first OSA night,but still meet a good crew
And thanks to those i meet.......hopeing to see you all for the Hazy nite! :wave:

I am VERY VERY suprised at this. I have not been to a timeless for a good six months now so i am not too sure how bad things have deteriorated crowd wise. But I am really suprised as there is usually ALWAYS a good atmosphere at timeless. I am sure butty and quey know the score and will be doing everything they can to stop stupid idiots spoiling it for everyone else.

woody

easty said:
I am VERY VERY suprised at this. I have not been to a timeless for a good six months now so i am not too sure how bad things have deteriorated crowd wise. But I am really suprised as there is usually ALWAYS a good atmosphere at timeless. I am sure butty and quey know the score and will be doing everything they can to stop stupid idiots spoiling it for everyone else.
there was about ten lads fighting and they were all sted head type big scally d*cks:naughty: the bouncers were sh*t, possibly the worst i have come accross. while there was fighting in the bogs they were stood there watching and sum poor bloke was getting beat on by loads of lads, and occasionally strolling back to the door to get back up. i saw one "doorman" get a right beating of at least 5 lads. which tbh was the highlight of the whole incident. serves em right for not being there in the first place to sort it out before it escalated.
u wouldnt have seen that sh*t at maximes or music box or hazydayz!!!!

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well wat a night or more to the point wat a turn out. I know timeless hasn't attracted loads of us recently but with it being a joint Goodtimes night it helped get Sj and Crew out :D

First of all for the seventhhundred time a BIG thanks to shabba for putting me and danny up for the night. You dont know how much of a head f*ck it would have been to try get home on the train after Timeless.

Also big thanks to danny for driving. Its well appreciated :D

Right onto the night.

We got there at around 10.30 and Andy P was playing his usual stuff :D Most of you were already there by then. A great turnout like i mentioned.

JFTB - Wish you would stop going on about ya weight :D You looked stunning :p

Sweet - Great to see ya again chick. In a better mood than the other night too :D

Joker - Good job on way down chick. Sorry to hear the job's not going well but chin up things always improve.;)

Shabba - Like i said thanks for lettinng us use ya home. :D

K-T - Nice to see you out which was a bit of a suprise. Not impressed that you was being naughty though :( ;) Will tell ya wat that bouncer said on msn chick.

Rabbitcity - Same as above fella was a suprise to see you out. Enjoyed the chat and will deffo be up for Fleetwood fella :thumbsup: Thanks for the offer.

Sprewell - Good to see ya playing out mate

Woody - Again pleasure to see ya out :thumbsup: Even though ya dissapeared for half the night lol

Vee - How many times did we hug and i wasn't even loved up LOL

S-J - I know it was a massive head peck to finally come but glad ya was there babe. I know it didnt turn out like we all hoped but was good to see ya :p

Helen (nob) - You looked well sexy when ya eventually smiled lol ;)

Lou - Lou and Ant - Great to see you two out again. Its becoming a regular thing now isn't it :D Sorry about the confusion with danny lol. He deffo mis heard me but it was funny as fek.

Ben F - I noticed ya was playing my dana lol. I had forgot about that one ;) Its a good job i have a spare so ya can keep that :D

Butty - Good to see ya again fella and thanks for the guestlisting ;) Cant believe i swapped k.o.t.t for overdubz now lol. But a deals a deal and i believe ya have photographic evidence :( ;) Sorry for pecking ya btw i am miles worse when just pissed lol

Bigtruck - Nice new wheels fella :thumbsup:

Dannster - Wat a mint supprise it was to see you out fella :thumbsup: Another great performance on the mic too.

TJ69 and Co - Great to meet ya fella. Bit of a headpeck getting shabba's but we did it in the end :D Wont be at the next hazy fella so not sure when ya out next so take it easy bud. That beckham and keane thing was piss funny. :D

Bluejammer - You looked like you was having a right night fella :) . Great T-Shirt too :thumbsup:

Markic and Bro - Good to see ya again fella. I was sure ireconised ya at the bar but it wasn't till later i realsied who ya were lol

I dont think i missed anyone and i dont normally do massive reviews but seen as i aint mashed i thought wat the hell.

Was gutted that nipper didnt make it but at least i wasn't in danger of getting run over again. Great sets by all of the dj's that actually got a set even buttys 3 tune set :D

A big :thumbsup: to quey and butty. Hope you get it all sorted lads. Will be a shame for it to be ruined by nobs.

Andy

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
wont type much about the wkd , as im still lookin for my head at this point see if i cant find out what happened this wkd . lolol as its all still a blur atm , partied a little too hard again this wkd . ha ha got up fri 6am on the day of the night , was about 2am last nite i finally collapsed after decidin it would be a good idea to continue the mash up antics back at mine after returnin home from vee's sunday morning !! TOP WKD HAD !!! but im fukin feelin it now tho . . . . big up to everyone i met on the night , and vee for the invite to hers . . and last but not least Quey for havin us , shame things didnt go how ya would have wanted mate, been there done that . know the feelin fella , thing is to bounce back and not to let the handfull of idiots ruin it for every one :)

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Morning All...

Must just say that infact up until Time Out... I had the best night ever at Timeless... So big up Quey for that! :thumbsup: And was actaully really glad that I went!!

Havent got time to type loads but I wanted to say a very special Thanx to Ben F who right royally sorted out me and Helen... Cause without you chick no way could we have gone....

Thanx to Woody & Vee for the hospitality!!! :love:

And Big Truck... :love: Chick you was my big inbuilt personal body guard/Chaffuer!! Thanks Hun.... I owe you one!! ;)

All the rest of you... You know that it goes without saying... I Love Ya all to Da Max!! and YOU LOT was the reason that I came....

S-J xx :love:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Top night loved it till the last minute...first time out at to timeless, and manchester. Ben ur set rocked m8tey ;)

Thanks to veee for the mash up....and all that attended, haven't really got everyones names sorted yet :confused:

Hope everyones available for the next GT... :wave: :thumbsup: :roll:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
sorry to hear about the trouble there guy's - manchester's becoming unfortunately well known for things like this these days. it does disappoint when the employed security team can't deal with the trouble though, nothing worse than a night ending early when it has the potential to be a great event.

i'm sure 12 months of sucess wont be ruined by 10 minutes of trouble that should've been sorted anyways and folk'll still turn up next month regardless.... keep it goin guy's.....

Sully.

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
It started off a really good night it was like the first time i ever went there in feb, full of o.s.a. peeps.. ;)
The music was spot on, soon as i got in there i could here L.A.N (get into my life) ,:thumbsup:
Dont let a few dick heads spoil a good night youve got going there Quey :thumbsup:

can belive i nearly got arrested for having A piss over the road from the zoo... :|

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
RABBITCITY said:
It started off a really good night it was like the first time i ever went there in feb, full of o.s.a. peeps.. ;)
The music was spot on, soon as i got in there i could here L.A.N (get into my life) ,:thumbsup:
Dont let a few dick heads spoil a good night youve got going there Quey :thumbsup:

can belive i nearly got arrested for having A piss over the road from the zoo... :|
Lee You make me P*ss never mind yourself!! LoL

I had forgot about that until this morning when I was watching the news... Did you know that you can now get an on the spot fine of 80Squids for P*ssin in the street? WTF?? Arnt you a lucky boy!!! HaHa

Deffo a wrongful arrest case if ever I saw one! :p

S-J x

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
S-J said:
Lee You make me P*ss never mind yourself!! LoL

I had forgot about that until this morning when I was watching the news... Did you know that you can now get an on the spot fine of 80Squids for P*ssin in the street? WTF?? Arnt you a lucky boy!!! HaHa

Deffo a wrongful arrest case if ever I saw one! :p

S-J x

I thinik id hold you resposible miss s-j for shouting me over to the car when i was bursting for a piss..... :rolleyes:
I just cant belive that dick of a copper....... :cops: " where do u live ....should i come n piss up your wall....."
I said i wenr`t even pising i was talking to woody...lol..as im stood there with my belt un done......lol :roll:
Or never mind i enjoyed my pissed up weekend.....! I think thats the first time ive woke up at sat t time and drink a large vodka :cool: thanks to Veee
& young Brisk......!

markic

Jun 17, 2003
West Stand, Tier 2
What can I say that hasn't already said, that fight was sick! It all unfolded right in front of my eyes as I was chattin (utter shit, no doubt :$ ) to Retro.
Like Woody said earlier in the thread about the bouncers, I've never seen the 'security' so out of thier depth. One of them was more interested in having a go at Retro, than try, and deal with the situation!?? :confused:
On the way out, the 5-0, lifted one of my mates and kept him for nearly an hour, stood at the back of a police van, not letting any of us speak to him?
But the bouncers????? They were an absolute disgrace, people may say it's not their fault, but, it was. That is what they get paid for, it's part of their job.
Anyway, other than that, top nite, felt robbed when Nipper didn't turn up. Been into his talents for years now :king: and seen him on the decks, many a time, and i've never know him not turn up for a set :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
RABBITCITY said:
I thinik id hold you resposible miss s-j for shouting me over to the car when i was bursting for a piss..... :rolleyes:
I just cant belive that dick of a copper....... :cops: " where do u live ....should i come n piss up your wall....."
I said i wenr`t even pising i was talking to woody...lol..as im stood there with my belt un done......lol :roll:
Or never mind i enjoyed my pissed up weekend.....! I think thats the first time ive woke up at sat t time and drink a large vodka :cool: thanks to Veee
& young Brisk......!

LoL No way are you blaming me!! LMAO!!! Errrr, I think i shouted you cause you was wondering around in the middle of the road and I could see cars heading at you!! LoL Hmmmmm next time I'll just let you wee where ever!! :p LoL

Markic - Soz I didnt get chance to say good bye chcik... Was rounding everybody else up and making sufre they was ok! Will Be in touch with you this week chick! Hope you finally got back safe & well ?

S-J x :love:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
retroandy said:
Lou - Lou and Ant - Great to see you two out again. Its becoming a regular thing now isn't it :D Sorry about the confusion with danny lol. He deffo mis heard me but it was funny as fek.

Aww fanks sounds of tha retro! tis bit regular, mite av ta stop cumin out 4 a bit........................YEA RIGHT!!!!! :king:

I tinks we gots ta confusion sorted now n hes bin put straight as to wat my REAL name is :condom: funny as **** that was!! hahahaha!
MOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo! :cops: