Good Times - Sat 3rd July 2004.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:wave: Everyone...

Had a spare 5 mins so thought I'd put my time to good use....

Ben & Mik.... Big up yer chest's :p Another tip top display of mint choonz and DJ's!

Absolutley blinding night once again.... Was soooo good to see an absolute mass OSA turn out for this night :thumbsup: was top to have you all back and all bouncing around like craaaazy fools... LoL

For me the DJ of the night had to be Mr. XTC... He absolultey played his heart out on Saturday... Seeming as he went on after Nipper, This being an ultimate hard act to follow!! So Gold *'s to mark.... Belting :thumbsup:

For all of you that played and came... Luv Ya all to bits.... Those who couldnt make it... You was missed dead bad! :( Special Mention to our very lovely "Shabba" hope you had a belting birfday bird!!!

10/10 again guys... Mega!!!

S-J xx :love:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
You summed GT up qiute nice there, But i was dissapointed with you. Next time get plenty of rest b4 the night and you wont crash out Ha Ha.

Only joking hope ur feeling better really. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
superdan said:
You summed GT up qiute nice there, But i was dissapointed with you. Next time get plenty of rest b4 the night and you wont crash out Ha Ha.

Only joking hope ur feeling better really. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey You... who let you on here?? LoL nah only joking....

Ooooh I will have to go do you a welcome thread now over in the chill out hun...

yeah I didnt participate very well did I?? My head was well bad waffled so had to go and be grimm and quiet!! LoL

Thanks for teaching me to play TT I'll rip you apart with it next time tho!! LoL

S-J x :love:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Top Top Top night, i had a totaly wicked night....top DJ sets to from every one that played...special hats off to Eddy..played a good set of tunes i aint heard in a long long time

Special thanks going out to the following people

Ben - cheers for everything you did for me at the club m8....you are a top friend, and i.o.u a million in return

s-j - fingers on lips....thanks for your help with the suprise, and not spilliing the beans lol

Joker - just for beeing the usual rock you are for me

Sweet - I love you...you are a top friend, and thanks for the top support and boosts in life you give me

top mash up to back at the Ben'a'fishery lolol....spent most of the night in a limbo'd state....and think at one point i woke up on the decks.....Sleep DJ'ing....how mad is that :|

great to meet lots of new people to....and spend quality time watching sunday morning childrens programs with them....noice :D

and a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to shabbacus.....remeber baby....it lasts all week long :thumbsup: xx

In sumary

Pink Panflet :D :D :D

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
well we didn't land till 10pm but wot do u expect when there's 5 girlies 2 get ready in 1 room & only 2 mirrors, think we did damn well 2 get there so early ;) ;) ;) big thanks 2 ben 4 lettin us set up gettin ready camp in ur livin room, we did leave it tidy tho :D :D :D :D

mr pendle played his usual top set :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

liquid e - buzzin m8y, gud warm up 2 nipper :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nipper or rippen as I will always now know u as!! awesome don't come close was tryin 2 watch round a pillar not the best idea!! know how much homework u put in2 ur sets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

xtc - rippen's a hard act 2 follow but u did urself proud :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

biggest apology goes 2 ben, soz m8 but didn't catch much of ur set got natterin in the bogs & lost track of time :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

the thanks!!

biggest thanks goes 2 ben 4 bein such a star & havin us loons run riot in ur house!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :love: :love: :love: :love:

shabbs - twas ur bday & hope we made it 1 2 remember :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

s-j - nites out wudn't happen if it weren't 4 u hun love u dead dead bad :love: :love:
:love: :love:

helen - as ever top 2 see u chick :king: :king: :king: :king:

lou-lou - the natter in the ladies was top :D :D :D

sweet - cheers 4 the tattoo, it's nearly gone :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jaxxy - jus repayin the favour bud ;) ;) ;) ;)

jftb - me surrogate daughter :love: :love: :love:

rippen - hope u enjoyed the stair olympics, tis only event no1 :p :p :p

grad - gud 2 see u out m8 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ste - gud sleep m8y :p :p :p :p not surprisin really cos u'd been out 2 nites on the trot :p :p :p

tigger - gud 2 see u bud:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

butty - gud 2 see u playin out again!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

woody - remember seein u briefly :$ :$

Vee - again only saw u 4 a mo :$ :$ :$

liquid/Miss C - top 2 see u both :wave: :wave:

any1 else I've 4gotten me apologies, head not returned 2 planet earth as yet :S :S :S

the missin list

flange, RiskyLady, pw, VA, minxy, katoosh, rabbitcity, k-t, retroandy missed u all loads :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
hiya hiya hiya!!!erm....in the words of helen, "erm...'ow do 'ow do" !!!! LOL ;) (made me piss all nite!!)

was a really good nite, didnt get there till a bit late ish, cause certain people took ages to get ready (damn that JFTB) :$ ;)

erm....music was mint, made me dance loads! liked the sets from the popel i heard, erm....Nipper, XTC, and finally DJ Ben Fisher (LOL who later went to pick a peppered peck of pickled strawberries and such :|)

didnt leave the stage all nite, was erm....slightly on the meltathon side! but....the hand grenade-afan from HD forgotton, a wafter of a "pamphlet" had to do, although 'twas not erm..this colour.

Shabarticus, (who was in the middle of a shabatical) looked like she was havin a very good time, erm....dont think she actually saw me for 2 hours LOL :D

glad u had a goodun babes! u was one of the hardcore peeps, hardcore such as me, LOL until 9PM when u wussed out on me.

this little madam here was up for a total of a lot of hours. erm....managed to go to sleep around 12PM monday afternoon. ;)

(was total disaster as my head was v. v. v. mashed by the end of it and i think i became slightly grumpy :mad::()

everyone who was there afterwards, thanx for ur company! :D
u all make me laugh loads and loads. bunch of complete mashers!! :D:D:D

Ben Fisher, thanx for ur hospitality and generosity, well appreciated, (although i left my ornament there as was being told to leave immediately) (erm...so please dnt forget i have already persuaded u to let me have it LOL)
u made me laugh loads as well chick, i really love the expression on ur face when ur like, well confused is mint!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: thanx chick :thumbsup:

all of the people i had met for the first time, u were all really nice, was nice to meet mick, erm....thanx for the good luck mate, but erm....have been ok up to now :D
the people at the A.T. scenario had me in stitches for hours :D nice one!!

everyone who was there, LOL the usuals! as usual, was a pleasure! and those who werent there know they were sadly missed! :(

overall, a very good nite. Bit of an unexpected mashed up scenario later on, but erm......:mad: all hands on deck all hands on deck, get them fists out, we can sort it!!! :D:D

erm.....nice one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :ba:

someone get me some hobnobs!
"hob- norrrrooorrrrbs, hob-nob-nob-nob-nob-nob-nob-nob-noooorrrrrroooooob!!!!!!" (hob- nobs!)

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Had a good night didnt get there till about 1am, heard XTCs set and Ben Fishers. XTC played the best set Ive heard him play in ages :thumbsup: Ben also played a blinder. :thumbsup: Area 51 1st tune, toppled my head off lololol

Glad shabba had a good birthday :cool:

Was a bit tired for another mashup as I'd been up all night fri night and sat day doing norty activities :fekked:

I met my new bird pandora (that statue in the corner on the stage lolol)
Filthy she was, but then so am I :hubba:

Thanks for S-J for lift back to Vees, soz Vee for not being very sociable (was dead to the world) I will mostly deffo make up for it next time and proper waffle your head off :king:

Shouts to all :wave:
Love ya's :wave:

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
ste huxley said:
Ben also played a blinder. :thumbsup: Area 51 1st tune, toppled my head off lololol
:

highlight of the night, I've been waiting a while now to hear that get played out..and I was in just the right state to appreciate it :fekked: should of come and found you ste j..played from the very start as well :thumbsup:

All dj's were top on the night, I remember eddie doing something and all the OSA posse started giving it 'oh yes, oh yes' (like that churchill dog) and nodding in agreement, can't remember what it was, some acca over something but it was mint. Nipper played a bit different to the last few times, dropped express yourself which went down well. In fact I must of boogied more this night than I have for a long time... so big thanks to all the dj's.

glad shabba enjoyed her birthday, glad I was there :thumbsup:

big thanks to ben for puttin us up or is that for putting up with us, some good mash up shennanigans incl that mad bash em game and the impossible kinder.

top stuff, one of the best good times I've been to.

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
I had a brilliant time altho i felt like utter shite, i still had tinatus in my ear and it was ringing like feck, thankfully its gone now. Had a chesty cough and a sore throat was coughing like mad so had to suck on my halls soothers all nite lol.

I really really enjoyed playin 9-10 and 11-12, as my first set i played some less known ones thanks for the shout jaxxy :thumbsup: , but bloody hell I think that was my most ever favourite time playin 11-12 it was rammed and people were dancin on peoples shoulders and shit i enjoyed it sooooo much cheers ben and mik!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :king: I was proper buzzin off grads face when he saw me put alpha dy on the turntable 2.TUNE.

Big shouts to all the people who i met,jaxxy, grad, ben,maddox, sweet sensation, woody, butty, jftb, shabba, sj,joker, lou lou, superdan, hikkyb.

But at 10 past 12 as much as i wanted to stay i just needed to go home as i hadnt felt so ill like that in a long time :(

See u all next month and hope u had a top birthday shabba :thumbsup:

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
Liquid E said:
II was proper buzzin off grads face when he saw me put alpha dy on the turntable 2.TUNE.

oh aye, proper tune spotting going on then, there's no mistaking him when he's on the deck, can spot him a mile off.

can you think what mix it might of been that everyone was buzzing off...don't think it was an acca but it was two that fitted together very nicely.. :thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
What a fab night, huge big thanks to everyone who put in extra special effort into making my birthday soooooooooo special. Sweet, Joker, S-J, Helen, Lou lou and Grad for the pre club drinks, pressies and banter,Ben Fisher and jaxx for my lovely surprise and everyone else who came out.

Eddie, you were really fab, but then you always are anyway. things started to get a bit hazy after that but from what i can remember everyone played a blinder. Really wish i could remember XTC cos it sounds like he was fab, but hey ho, it was my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mash up crew were on form as usual, thanks again to Ben for being the host and letting us run riot in your house. Erm, nasty stair injury which we won't go into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beating Sweet at chess, and may i say it was a tough match and not just cos it was 5 in the morning and were both struggling to focus!!!!!!!! Hope all the tattoo crew loved the artwork, apologies to anyone who woke up the next day thinking WTF, i know i did!!!!!!!!

Really was a top night and to anyone who wasn't there (and i know who you are :naughty: ) yahoo sucks to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys soon. :wave:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Shabba said:
Really was a top night and to anyone who wasn't there (and i know who you are :naughty: ) yahoo sucks to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Shabber dabber doooo im so sorry i wasnt there you know i would ov been if i could and i will make it up to you i promise xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love: :love:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Glad u had a top un shabbs :thumbsup:

grad said:
can you think what mix it might of been that everyone was buzzing off...don't think it was an acca but it was two that fitted together very nicely.. :thumbsup:

Thanks mate :thumbsup: altho im not sure what it was bud :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Well i had a brilliant night.First time :fekked: in a long time so made a night of it n carried on till mon morn :mexican:

Got there half way thru eddys second set n the place was rammed n everyone dancin, just how it should be. Went up to wave to eddy n noticed all you nutters piled in the corner by the decks, is that our new osa spot now then? v.cosy! :cool:

Glad shabba had a good 1. Sorry couldnt make it 2 bens, had made promises 2 go somewhere else :(

Roll on the august event, its the week b4 my b'day (its a big one although i wont embarrass myself by writing my age!) so will b celebrating once again :D