Well done rabbitcity an ste j an sully

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Well done sexy bums u three played blindin sets was the most nicest venue i have ever seen was really posh :D even for me

i had a well good night well done to you three :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sully u have found a well good place there keep it up, had a sound night met a lot ov freindly people loved it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
SULLY u played a blinder aswell i dont think there was a tune i didnt dance too didnt realize u were that good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for lettin my lee have a chance and i reckon he did really well :love: :love: :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
But the thing is tho Ste J was the best by far but I dont want to go about it but dont say owt OSA ;)

Honestly K-T (swear on oath in front of wigged judge etc etc)

err Stej :cops:

E

easty

K-T said:
sully u have found a well good place there keep it up, had a sound night met a lot ov freindly people loved it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I said it was a rather nice place did'nt I?

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
Sully said:
This is Sully (aka Dannster) (aka Tedster) right and id just like to say how good ste j and rabbitcity was they both played blinders and will be defently bookin them again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nice sets stej & sully, Cheers for sorting me out wit that warm up set well enjoyed it..... :thumbsup:
enjoyed playing back to back wit you too for the last 30 mins.......... :p

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
easty said:
I said it was a rather nice place did'nt I?

U sure did and it was Shame there wasnt more people there but i got told it had never open'd on a friday night b4 :( but there was enough to produce a good atmosphear and a good night :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Was a really good night was slow to start with, with about 8 people then got quiet busy around 12.30ish My darling rabbitcity did really well was a bit nervous at first but had no reason to be cos he was brilliant :love: :love:

Ste j and sully were also brilliant never heard them before but both had no faults :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wish more osa's would ov made it but nx time hopefully :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

took a while to figure out how to work the posh trendy hand dryers but got there is the end :thumbsup: :confused: :confused:

E

easty

It's mad Oldham when it comes to proper nights. We had a rammed night and a not so rammed night, although that was the week before xmas. The peeps in Oldham all want to listen to rnb and don't want to pay more than 3 quid in a club. Your really having to try and import punters from elsewhere. It is not to bad at the club where not forgotten is it's gets more exposure than other clubs in Oldham and the people that go there regulary tend top be a bit more clued up. There is no reason why it should not take of there as long as the line ups are right. It's not really the place by and large for the hardcore ravey type stuff.
Good to see Rabbit city played a blinder, was it your first time in a club. I had a couple of nightmares in clubs really at the start, mainly through nerve's so it's good to see that it rabbit coped with it well

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
it was quiet but i expected a few more than was there - thanks to lee and ste for playin superb sets and k-klass also spun some ace tunes.

thanks to k-t and pot mash for turnin up - you looked liked you enjoyed yourselves....

lee and ste will be playin again soon, no doubt.

Sully.

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:$ Guys....

Soooo Sorry that I couldnt be there to support you all... :( But you know the reason why....

I bet all bloody three of ya brought the house down.... :king:

Sully Love, special congrats to you chick.... ;) well done on your participation at the "Mashienda" an all.... :p

S-J xx :love: