right thats it! girls

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
Have been wandering lately whether any of you know how to be happy. Can you accept being happy? Or do you have to have something to moan about to your mates? Or are you all still girls that long for mister wrong when you should be women that are happy with mr right. GGRRRRRrrrrr so many of my friends lately are struggling to understand you girls(not me I am happy! honest although i can see it doesn't sound like it) .
So i guess the question on my mind is

'Do you feel you personally deserve to be treated well and with respect. Or do you still harness desires for an arsehole that treats you like shit and never calls. Honestly some of you don't know you're born.
Rant over.

THINK ABOUT IT :mad:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
i personally feel that this is a split between girls and women

as a girl - i was happy to put up with men's shite and always involved myself with the classic 'bastad'

then i became a woman - :)

i value myself and know i deserve to be treated well, with love and respect
i want a man to treat with me with those qualites and many more nice ones at that;) and i wish to return those qualities, so that the relationship is a partnership, equal and nurturing, loving and about sharing together

so there are women out there that do NOT harness desires for an arsehole :thumbsup: :D

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
spot on

northern minx said:
i personally feel that this is a split between girls and women

as a girl - i was happy to put up with men's shite and always involved myself with the classic 'bastad'

then i became a woman - :)

i value myself and know i deserve to be treated well, with love and respect
i want a man to treat with me with those qualites and many more nice ones at that;) and i wish to return those qualities, so that the relationship is a partnership, equal and nurturing, loving and about sharing together

so there are women out there that do NOT harness desires for an arsehole :thumbsup: :D

I'm agreeing with a woman quick take a photo or something.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Well i would love a prince charming if anyone knows of one, :)

Minxy is right, it really is about seperating the girl form the woman, so its nice blokes all the way for me :)

Although i would like to point out that in many cases its not that the woman is enjoying being treated like shit, for my friends (and i on occasions) that have put up with naff childish behaviour whilst in a relationship, its ususally because we are in love and try very hard to make it work. And stupidly enough you think you may change someone.

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Im gettin a bit pissed wi all the women bashin on ere.........just got one thing to say really......

IT WORKS BOTH WAYS......

are there not men out there puttin up wi shit from women also...i think sooo......nuff said! :thumbsup:

and Amelie i agree wi ya there hun....we dont put up wi shit because we like it....we are ruled by our hearts and thats often y we put up with crap from u guys......for women in violent relationships......do u honestly think they enjoy that shit.....Noooooooo......they are either very scared of the concequences of loneliness or are so much in love they cling on to the hope that things will be different one day.......

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
nathan said:
Have been wandering lately whether any of you know how to be happy. Can you accept being happy? Or do you have to have something to moan about to your mates? Or are you all still girls that long for mister wrong when you should be women that are happy with mr right. GGRRRRRrrrrr so many of my friends lately are struggling to understand you girls(not me I am happy! honest although i can see it doesn't sound like it) .
So i guess the question on my mind is

'Do you feel you personally deserve to be treated well and with respect. Or do you still harness desires for an arsehole that treats you like shit and never calls. Honestly some of you don't know you're born.
Rant over.

THINK ABOUT IT :mad:

I think you're stereotyping a bit there. Been watching a bit too much telly have you?! :p

All women are not the same you know. But then again, neither are all men!! As Northern star said, it works both ways!!

We all (men and women) put up with a degree of shit in relationships as you have to except that not everyone's perfect, but I think most people know where to draw the line. Unfortunately there are those who don't but I'm sure they're a minority and I think you should be sympathising with those peeps, instead of having a go.

I'm lucky to have found someone who treats me like a queen and I treat him like my king, and I'd never have it any other way. Not everyone's that lucky though are they?........ :love: :love: :love:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
MissT...am jus loving ur siggy piccy huns....Awwww i do av a thing fer the sheep kind!
Not that way....to any1 who was thinkin of avin a pop by the way........baaaaaa baaaaaaa! lol.....

now...where did i put Cams wellies! ;)

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
doolz said:
gotta agree nath i know its not all women but why do so many of em want to be treated like shit then prince charming comes along and they cant stand it and its back to teh arseholes:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: allways twisted me noggin that

i have a mate like this, i think with her its the pure exitement that goes with a volatile relationship. in my opinion, she doesnt feel wanted/loved unless her guy is possesive and jealous and she gets all the aggro that comes with it, ie telling her that she cant go out/wear that outfit/wear that amount of makeup, fighting other blokes if they as much as glance in her direction etc. she had a guy one that was an absolute gem, treated her like a queen and wasnt a bit possesive....what happened, she got bored she couldnt understand why he wasnt giving her grief when she went out on the town wearing little more than a hanky.....obviously he cant love her!!! then after they had finished and she had been in a few more bad relationships she realised her mistake and tried to get him back.......too late he had married!
needless to say she still hasnt learned her lesson!

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
I think women may like the excitement and unpredictability factor of dodgy geezers (???), and the goody two shoes kinda guys who hang on thier every word like puppy dogs just bore the shit out of em. Thats the trouble, nice doesnt get you anywhere, but also being a complete wanker means things never tend to last! lol.

Many people (males) I know are always harping on about some bloke who's going out with so and so and treats her like shit, only for her to stay on with his two timing and mind games. I suppose if youre in love with a rogue then it must be hard, but I just tend to "Fook all that for a game of soldiers" and stay well clear of it all. Best out the loop really, I wouldnt take no messin about and cant be arsed with any relationship games and all that crap. If you cant go with a nice simple relaxing flow, nobody's gonna be ripplin my stream! lol. Too much hassle innit, Ive yet to be proved otherwise anyway.

Sirius

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
not stereotyping at all

misstickle said:
I think you're stereotyping a bit there. Been watching a bit too much telly have you?! :p

All women are not the same you know. But then again, neither are all men!! As Northern star said, it works both ways!!

We all (men and women) put up with a degree of shit in relationships as you have to except that not everyone's perfect, but I think most people know where to draw the line. Unfortunately there are those who don't but I'm sure they're a minority and I think you should be sympathising with those peeps, instead of having a go.

I'm lucky to have found someone who treats me like a queen and I treat him like my king, and I'd never have it any other way. Not everyone's that lucky though are they?........ :love: :love: :love:

Just didn't want to name and shame the board members I am very disapointed in.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
nathan said:
Just didn't want to name and shame the board members I am very disapointed in.

Mr Davis you are as cryptic as the crossword in the Observer, or the hardest puzzle on the Krypton Factor.

:)

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
thank you

misstickle said:
Actually that's a fair statement, sometime's as a board does we all need to get our thinking caps on!! :)

miss tickle thats exactly right. I wanted to provoke a 'is my man really that bad' reaction. If he is then fairplay get rid of him. But if you "KNOW' that he really cares for you then have a good think whether its worth throwing away. The grass isn't always greener