HazyDayz June 26th 2004

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
OldSkool Oldskool

From what I know hazydayz is about bringing back The Good old days :D How manytimes have we wished you could have just a day week month or year back Out of your life :S I know that HazyDayz Has done much more than Brought back memories to me The fealings have come back and the atmosphere "LET'S COME TOGETHER AND LIVE AS ONE NOW IS THE TIME HERE IS YOUR CHANCE" :wave: One of the classic piano tunes ive herd played at hazy and it somes it up.. Personaly I wasnt into the scratchin reeping it up or whatever you wanna call it I thought it just fooked up the tunes Im Glad Vertigo Just played what he wanted and it wasnt a competition to see whos the best The warm up was class A MART N GROVER. :thumbsup: HAZYDAYZ catters for everyone and can't please everyone every month Nothing is going to stop me from going but i think it would be a shame If It changed.. Old Skool Isnt my favourite name for the music i like because i liked it back then and still love the same tunes now These Nights are like a few people have said stepping back in time to 88-92 Unfuckingbeleivable atmosphere and everyone up for the same thing A BLOODY GOOD TIME.. You Don't Get that anymore in clubs The younger people that i see in clubs nowadays just wanna kick off and cause trouble same with blokes an gals ive been to loads clubs every week since i started clubbing 15 years ago The times I know where good where In the QuadrantPark and the state and the coconut grove Even the drome over the water I Never ever thought i could say to someone i can show you what a good time and really explain to anyone what it was like Back then but if i wanted to now Id just say Come to Hazydayz :hubba: And see What it was like.. I might be selfish but i dont want hazydayz to change at all Ive herd people saying it needs a bigger venue NO WAY :mad: ive herd people saying it needs newer djs on NO WAY :mad: Ive herd people wanting to change it All I can say to that is WHY CHANGE A GOOD THING :love: Just leave the place as it is and keep the wankers out..... The place Is going to get bigger an better so lets just enjoy it an not try to change it As me an me mates say all the time IF ITS NOT HAZY WHERE NOT HAPPY I love all you osa's Lets Keep the party jumping and pumpin just let the beat pound phones: roll on next month lets hope and pray we can all have a fun safe good time Grover And Matt And the rest of the crew Keep up the hard work its paying off I love yas both you mental nutters The Ideas you have and things that you do for are e enjoyment is pure class never change and keep this place going for as long as both can :thumbsup: lol Elvis sighning off ahuh lol :king:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Reppin!!

1st of all welcome aboard, gud 2 have u on ere & expressin ur views!! Tis much appreciated!

it's gonna look like I'm kissin ass ere but am not tis how I feel!!

a tunes a tune, wot's the dogs bollocks 2 1 is the biggest cheese 2 another tis indiviuality of the human race makes us wot we r that's a fact of life, live with it or not as the case mayb (feck me gettin deep soz norm joker service will b resumed soon!!) sum have the same effect on peeps sum don't wud b borin if we were all the same!!

I'll always listen 2 a tune & then make me mind up as 2 wot I think gud or bad & I stress that's wot I think so that's the end 2 score!!

Always enjoy pickin jaxxy up cos he's always got summat diff up his sleeve & that makes the journey over the pennines 4 me!!

I'm not in any way dissin old skool, I love it with all me heart & soul, most of the time that's wot I listen 2 but u can't knock wot u ain't listened 2!!!!

Soz 2 hear that u don't feel u can play wot u want (well over ere) & have been pidgeon holed only 2 old skool, tis a shame that indeedy cos I get the feelin u've so much more 2 give!! Like peeps have said before if I ever get over 2 china wud love 2 hear u on the decks playin wot's in ur water m8y :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.S. I'd b up 4 a sess at dannsters, am worse than sweet/armando in the mixin stakes tho & can't usually do a skool nite (i.e mon-fri) but if that's when it is will do me best 2 organise stuff so I can!!

Anyways u take it easy cos it sounds like u've been busy this summer & with more than dj'in!!!

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
welcome welcome mate :D nice to have you on board :thumbsup:

top set at h/days b t w :D i have been to many a night at bowlers when you have played and always enjoyed :king: was also lucky enough to play on same night as you :eyebrow: (see attachment,click in corner to make it bigger ):eyebrow:

tis a shame you are hanging up your phones: here in england , which is why a night where you could play a wide variety of choons would be ace :p also to learn some techniqes from yourself would be fantastic :D (if din dan could host it :hubba: ) count me in for that please :thumbsup:

think its ace what you are doing over there wi the sport :thumbsup: and the different stlye of music you play over there , there is defo more to you than oldskool :thumbsup:

was nice to meet you on sat , take it easy bud :cool:

Attachments

• life1.jpg
    life1.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 122

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
I have to agree the set you played at HD on sat was one of the best i've heard for years you helped make it one of the best nights ever for me :thumbsup: And i'm sure what ever kind of music you play you will deffo get the crowds going like you did on saturday night :thumbsup:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
Hi guys,
finally got sorted on this top site will be on here more often when i get my new PC,big shout to elvis(dean) and the boys,shanine,SJ,sweet,dannster,steh my local formby pal tall paul and all you other crazy dudes,not forgeting the hazy crew Mart,mick,shaz ruth and Paul(garston) superfreak,Dj dreamgirl,ste,joe,col,ange,ste.Had a great night,missed nipper,not seen him since 95 in maximes,dam.

see you all end month,whoo hoo

tag

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
sounds like i missed an amazing night here!!! :( saying that i had one hell of a time at glasto specially orbital and the sunday night!!! :) :)

anyway roll on the next one - come on the end of july!!!! :) :)