HazyDayz June 26th 2004

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
I don’t usually participate much in the old club banter :$ (bah humbug)

But…….

What a top night!!!!!!

IMG_0295.jpg

It was unbelievably hot in there but the complimentary personal fans and ice lolly’s helped a bit! (nice touch Mart / Grover :thumbsup: )

2nite was absolutely rockin’ – Vertigo was excellent with the tune of night for me – The Serial Diva Mix of Where Love Lives – cant get this tune out of my head – please play every set Mr. Vertigo.

When Nipper came on he absolutely raised the fekkin roof – Truly awesome display of turntable trix – It got me dancing (on the stage @ 1 point) which is a first since I hung up me dancin’ footwear in about ’92 when me and VA started our legendary stay put sit-o-thongs / mong-o-thongs.

If no one has been to HD yet, get down there!!!

Massive OSA turnout to this and I got a cracking set of piccies – Nearly 200!!!

I’ll attempt to name some names (in no particular order) Please don’t be mad if I miss any peeps of as my memory IS shit!

S-J
You are 1 in a million chic, thanks for sorting all the directions out etc – I truly could not get my self in and out of that car park without u leading the way (clip board in hand, ticking off names. Luv ya to bits.

Maddox
You is 1 funny nutter – always make me chuckle. Shame about the firearms offence with an orange toy water pistol on way back – wtf was all that about.

Retro Andy
Absolutely FPMSL laughing at u last night – there is at least 4 mad as feck photies featuring your good self – and when Nipper fuckin’ ran you over in his Mini Cooper – got be one of the funniest “after club, pointing and laffing” moments ever. Lol – you is a star m8.

Princess Warrior
Love you to bits hun – you are a really special friend – was proud of you last night

Jaxxy
Good to see ya mate - even if In my car on the way back I was talking about you to the peeps in my car – completely forgetting you was a passenger – doh. Sorry m8.

RiskyLady
The love of my life – you always look gorgeous. – Keeps me on the straight and narrow!. Love u. :love: :love:

Shabba
Looking /sounding (i love your Peter Kaye like accent) delightful as ever – still can’t get my Swede around the homeopathic stuff!!

Joker
I must say young lady – you looked pished as fart!!!!

Jenwah
You are one mad mad bonkers chic – u always make me smile – sorry for pouring random beverage all down yer cleavage!

Pacman
Soz m8 - never got a chance to talk waffle with u - we'll meet again....

Sweet Sensation
Sweet – your fantastic. You are such a TOP bird – but you know that – as always, you seemed to having a large night – lol.

Tall Paul
Your like a fixture & fitting m8, and what a pleasant chap you are m8 :thumbsup: – always really friendly and always smiling – you can always be easily picked out on the dancefloor also! – Thanks again for the choon ;)

Northern Minx
Awwwwwww – the best news! – as always you were taking over the dance floor – you always make me buzz.

VinylAnimal
Made up for ya. Most clubs I’ve been too since I met U in 91 – you have always been there – usually fekked chatting choons at the side of me – nowt changes! – I class you as my best m8…. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tigger
You was jolly as ever – shame about getting pulled. Thanks again for the hostage 'tinternet space fella ;)

Dannster
“Um Bop, da da, Um bop” “Peas & ham soup please, Peas & ham soup please” in key of Peace & Harmony. You are OSA’s resident “have people crying in tears” with laughter. You are deffo one of a kind! – top bloke

SteH
‘another top peep – don’t forget to sorted the Friday “cup of tea” at my house

Northern Star
Great meeting you hun – you are very nice too!

Shooms
Top bloke – good to see you again and you more then welcome in my car anytime., as long as thee is inconspicuous – lol

Grad
Thanks for tipping your drink all over me m8 – lol

Butty
Good to see ya (when u wasn’t hid behind some narrow lamp post type object)

Rabbit City
Good to see ya again – good news on yer DJ set thing u have lined up.

Woody / Vee
Good to see you both again - happy as larry!

K-T
Rooted to the same podium position all night – looking lovely as usual

Ben Fisher
Lol – stuck to the bandit…

PlebHead
Good to meet ya mate

BlueJammer - you seemed to be having a top nite

Cano – I think I spoke to you

Danny / Biggie / Spreiwell (err I think that’s yer name)
Good to see u all again peeps

Mart / Grover – What can I say! – it just gets better and better. (no words can really describe how good your night is (to peeps who haven’t been) “IT’S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD”

Right my head is battered now after this type-o-thon

I know I have waffled on a bit - I will have missed peeps above – but my mem is shit

Basically – every person who off OSA who comes to these are all “safe ‘as house’s” – fantastic bunch of people. I have made many friends over the last few years.

That’s it! – My longest post EVER – I’m spent.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

IMG_0296.jpg

Last edited:

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
dont really have to say much as my other half has said it all!

Just one thing, what a night, the best ever, And what a DJ ( nipper ) phones: my jaw was wide open watching him scatchin he is the main man phones: :thumbsup:
Thanx to everyone who was there of osa you made my night too as usual :thumbsup: Was also nice to meet new peeps of osa :wave:

I did'nt want to look at my watch all night just did'nt want the night to end :(

Thanx to mart and grover for creating the best club since back in the good old days ;)

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
my first hazy days !

im amazed at what a special night you guys have got going on , tis like stepping off a bus in 1991 :p :p

the atmosphere , the tunes , the people , superb :love: :love:

and the man like NIPPER -- wow wow wow -- how good was his scratching -- fookin ell like :eek: :D :p ;) :cool:

also vertigo (for playing that roy silva tune not were on the move the other one :love: wot a tune (id please someone ) also mart and grover who i didnt meet :king: (next time)

other tunes like that rmx of Where Love Lives :p , potrait of a master piece :p , appolina :p ,

ill be defo at the next one (just try and stop me :p )

bigs ups to s-j and jen for the organisation and to lee and katie for the liftage - nuff respect :love:

nice to meet a few more peeps off here , sorry if i forget anyone , but met so many :fekked:

anyways here goes -

the lady with the black lacy top,blue jeans wi big belt cannot remember your name sorry :$ you seemed really nice :D , sweets , minxy , shabba , jaxxy , woody , veee , ste j , dannster , butty , jenny , shoomster , grad , walshy , blue jammer , flange , risky lady , ben fisher , tall paul , tigger , andy ,sprewell , danny , northen star , maddox , pleb head , tigger , pac man , armando and dee dee .......... !!

a few i didnt meet , maybe next time :D

oh yeah lee and katie , dont forget to check the boot of ya car :rofl: :rofl: lol lol ............

reet im off to try and do what nipper were doin ;)

see yas at the next one :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

walshy

Jul 30, 2003
In a Pineapple under the sea
Oh my God!!!! My first visit to Hazy and deffo no the last :D
Tunes were spot on and Nipper just blew my mind, his hands were just a blur, awsome guy :king:
Big thanks to everyone who made my first night out a special one, I met so many of you and you're all great and so freindly.
Was like going back in time, great vibes as soon as I walked in :D
Big :wave: to you all.
Spesh thanks to SJ :love: who sorted it all out for me, babes luv ya loads :love: Maddox for showing me round and getting me home, nice one matey :thumbsup:
Minxy, sooo good to meet you at long last. Top Chick :love:
Tall Paul for the ride back to Dansters in your flying car :thumbsup:
Pacman and Vee with the mangle for mangling Mrs mangle (with a bit of help from Tigger) PMSL :fekked:
I could go on forever LOL
All in all a top night out which I didn't want to end. Made special by all of you lot, one of the nicest bunch of peeps I have ever met :love:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Hey hey hey!!!

Wow, so many peeps there from OSA! A great turnout, Mart & Grover & co must be prowd also butty must be prowd for having such a top board who are all dead friendly :king:

Thanks & Hello's

Sully for the lift down, and Danny C for the top natter we had about the old days, clubs and 808 state and 'decent' music too, that was great :king:

S-J for being so fecking wonderful, you're a star you really are, and always looks after everyone :love:

Sweet Sensation for being your utterly gorgeous self, and my cheeky fella dropping partner :eyebrow: them little fellas were nice, and I really enjoyed our chats :) :love:

Jenwah for being a mentalist and making me laugh, you've got so many expressions hehe you're ace, and great fun to waffle to hehe (and you've a lovely bum which I had to spank - sorry butty :$ ) :) :love:

Shabba - great to meet you (having spotted you at Not Forgotten, felt bad I didn't say hello!) you're lovely and it was great to chat to you, you're very open and easy to talk to :) :love:

butty, great to meet you at last, you are so skinny it's untrue, you need a feed of pies to beef you up I reckon ;) and how you could sleep through SteJ's DJing I don't know, but top narna fella :king:

Cano, nice to meet you at last, everything was whizzing by so fast that night, it was kinda mad, but always good to put a face to the name :)

Sprewell, good to meet you too, and to learn you're local, I thought you lived miles away for some reason hehe!

Danny, ace to chat to you, your open mindedness about ALL music is fan-fooking-tastic, much respect for that, and you're a really nice guy, dead easy to talk to, thanks for the CD's will give them a listen tonight :thumbsup:

Maddox - "Taking you higher and higher" - this fitted so well, and it was ace when you were singing Shades Of Rhythm - Sound Of Eden, before the words actually came in, that reminded me of the start of them, so when I started singing it, I didn't look like a tool for getting it wrong :king:

K-T & Rabbitcity, it was cool to meet you two, sorry I didn't say much, I was getting a little pickled by then, but gotta say K-T is gorgeous, like all the women off OSA, "there just aren't ANY mingers are there?" hehe :)

Shooms, good to see you again, you were taking command on that stage, and when D-shake came on, woah that was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat wasn't it :)

walshy - great to meet you fella, shame we didn't have more of a natter, but so glad you were enjoying it, it's fookin ace there isn't it :)

Plebhead, good to see you down there again ;) again shame we didn't have more of a natter, it's hard to catch up with everyone - t-shirt looked ace though mate :D

Grad, you told me in the club who you were and I think I looked vacant LOL I'd not even taken owt then, but was in a world of me own hehe!! but back at Dannsters, it was fantastic to talk to you, you're a really nice guy and really easy to chat to, enjoyed our chats :) :king:

Jaxxy, nice to meet you, hehe that was kinda weird, as it was one of them moments where we're both thinking "ahhh is that...?" hehe good to see you out :)

Huge thanks to Dannster for the lift back, and again to you and SteJ for the hospitality, and ace times back at yours hehe, that bucket and hammer was mental :rofl: cheeky c-vit remixes went down well, but I over did it and threw up later today, so I've not gone in work tonight as still feeling a bit eughhh :S lol, you and Ste are really top and great laugh, thanks for sorting us out ;) ;)

flange & RiskyLady, top to see you out again, again sorry we didn't chat much, looking forward to seeing the piccies hehe :king:

Retro "stunt man" Andy, hehe, top bloke, that petrol station nightmare was funny as feck, can't believe at first you seemed proud that nipper had run you over!! (he actually slipped on some diesel as nipper was pulling into the pump, and his leg - ankle area was runover :eek: ) thankfully not much damage done, although I bet it'll be sore for a while, again great to chat to you back at Dannsters.

Sully, top narna for coming back to Dannsters, your bro Ted was well wasted, heh "I'll have half a bottle of bud please" PMSL :rofl: funny as feck.

Good to meet Armando Needlefluff (great name btw) and Dee Dee, again I'm guilty of not chatting much to yous, will make an effort next time! :)

Tall Paul, I got to say hello this time, what a top bloke you are, always smiling and you were going for it all the time in there, ace :king:

So many more to mention, it was great to see woody, veeee and lozzie, hehe woody, you always look dead cheeky like you've been upto sommat, top bloke :king:

northern minx, hey at last we met!! you looked ace and the cheerleader thing was cool hehe, sorry we didn't chat much, again I'll make an effort next time you're out :)

Northern Star, you looked lovely, and were taking control of that stage nicely! top narna, and thanks to you and your bro for sorting things ;) :D

Ben Fisher, good to meet you, king of the jackpot hehe, thanks again for sorting things out :king:

Dreamgirl, sorry I missed half your set, didn't know were on earlier than expected, enjoy the bit I did catch though, I forgot to ask you for that CD :axe: lol I'm hopeless xx :) :love:

Mart/Grover and co, great place has to be said, and thanks for making it all happen, will be there next month for 808 State, can't wait for that!!

I thought Vertigo's set was too piano-ey, too soon, so tried to escape upstairs but they were bashing out piano too lol (was that pluto? I forget, but you kept saying "you don't like piano do ya and winking hehehe" top bloke)

Nipper was ace, although scratching was a bit too much at times, when you really wanted to hear the tunes! (sorry :$ ) but you were very good at it :king: where did you vanish too, you were at Dannsters one minute playing on the gamecube and then gone lol

Got a feeling I've missed a few out there :S memory is poo sometimes lol

Edit: ^^ yep. lol :axe:

Joker, deary me, in all the confusion, I'd forgot you, oops :$
Can't believe you forgot billy, he'll have been crying all night :cry: - next time, don't forget him! you looked really wasted hehe, much sleep was needed methinks! :)

Come on the end of July, I can't wait :king: :) :love:

Last edited:
wow, what a top night.....again.
nipper was just as good as i remember (thou i thought he let his set down with dee lite) that man can mix it up :thumbsup:

aint gonna try and name names as ive had no sleep and just got back home after a 13 hour shift at work and my heads well and truely mashed :fekked:

all im gonna say is glad i've met you lot on ere, ya all tip top people the lot of ya's

see ya all at the next 1, 808 state :thumbsup:

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
still cant believe how good it is at HDs !!!!!!!!!

nice to meet all the ppl off here (too many ppl to mention n im sh1t with names so dont be offended if i dont remember names) deffo gonna be here every month

:thumbsup: to the man like nipper, the words "takin the piss" springs to mind when i seen him scratchin with his back to the decks.... roll on the next HDs !!!!!!!

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Another top top top nite, big up 2 mart, grover & the gang, espesh 4 gettin princesswarrior her much needed guiness, the fans & all the rest u do 4 us :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm not much of a tune head but was a little disappointed in vertigo's set, thought he'd have raised the stakes espesh with nipper followin him, but he played his usual (soz 2 vertigo fans) set, mayb I had me expectations set 2 high but he did play 1 of me all time fave tune, was gutted cos I was at the bar tryin 2 get served at the time but still rocked 2 it all the same!! Nipper was as expected awesum, even got me on the stage dancin away, cheers m8, hope this summer ain't gonna b a once in the pan summer!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: have 2 say ur return is & will b in anytime in the future welcomed anytime by both old & new, if I ever get gud enouff & u've got the time, wudn't mind the odd tip or a 1000 soz but if am a cheeky bird & if u don't ask u don't get ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Rite here goes the thanks/hellos/soz's/u weren't there:cry:

S-J - without u us gettin there wudn't happen, me nite's wudn't b the same if u weren't out, love u with all me heart & soul from the depth of the earth 2 the sun & back a zillion trillion times over!!

p/w - so so glad u came up on the fri, we spent sum quality time 2gether & then had a ball, can't wait 2 come down 2 urs hun :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D

ste j - thanks so much 4 makin ur bedroom out of bounds so I cud get me head down when we got back :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shabbs - as ever the nite wudn't b complete without u!! :love: :love: :love:

jaxxy - as ever top m8y, soz had 2 leave so early but other commitments ;)

maddox - when we get the tune sorted we'll get it recorded, that's if ur still up it ;)

pacman - thanks 4 the wisely words the next day & 4 the use of ur knee when I needed it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

minxy - all's well that ends well, ur a top bird :love: :thumbsup:

JFTB - be told me daughter :p :p :p :p

dannster - 4 the liftage back much much appreciated :king: :king: :king: soz wasn't much of a party animal after but needed me sleep

sweet - love u dead dead bad ur top don't ever 4get that :love: :love: :love:

k-t - the bunny outfits :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: still owe u chick will sort next time 4got this time :$ :$ :$ thanks 4 bein u :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rabbitcity - cheers 4 drivin m8y :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

shooooommmsssssss - as ever gr8 2 see u m8y :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

walshy - top 2 meet ya, gud 2 see u survived the girlee car journey over ;) ;)

sprewell - gud 2 see u out again m8 :D :D

Lozzie - short but sweet the next day, soz had 2 rush off hun :( :(

ben - mr fruit machine man gud 2 see u playin out tho :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

flange - yep was pished but then had 2 b a gud girl this w/e ;) ;) ;)

riskylady/mrs flange - u always make me buzz, the next girlee w/e u gotta come :D :D :D

northernstar - top top chick, soz doolz wasn't able 2 make it up next time tho eh :D :D :D :D

BJ - billy lost the plot at me, luckily wasn't home long enouff 4 it 2 sink but it has now, he's still sulkin! :S :S :S

danny - as ever top 2 see u m8y!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

reg (soz that name's stickin) - the faces, FPMSLOLOLOLO ;) ;) ;)

lou-lou - good 2 see ya chick

Plebhead - total star on drivin a few of us mad heads, u buzzed all nite again me thinks ;) ;)

woody/veeeee - gud 2 see u out

butty - the surprise package, next mth HD or maximes, know where I'm gonna b :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p

katoosh - hun the 7 days were worth it ;) ;) ;)

biggster - top 2 see u out again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cano - don't think I said ello, 4give an ole joker & blonde 2 boot :S

sunshine - as much as I h8 2 admit this but did we meet, got a memory from that but it's a bit hazy :confused: :confused: didn't get ur txt till the next day either soz chick :( :( :( :( :(

fastregi - top 2 meet u m8y, 1 less of the KOC crowd I wanna meet :love:

DJ Dreamgirl - waffled shite 2 u am sure :$ :$

grad - cheers 4 bein a driver this mth top 2 see u out :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

VA - usual state I see :p :p :p , hope all works out 4 u & minxy, tis top u've got 2gether :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tigger - gud 2 see u got ur arse out :p :p :p :p , u have 2 learn 2 manage ur time better :p :p :p

sutton/baker - mad as ever expect no less :p :p :p :p where was kris???

sully - top 2 meet u & ur krew!!

tall paul - smilin as ever! :D :D :D :D

armando & deedee - soz didn't get chance 2 speak 2 u much but was top 2 see u playin out again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

missin list

pauly p - next mth?? get urself out u won't regret it!!

vicki/italian stylee - where u???

helen - u were missed hun!! top 2 chat 2 u on sun on ur return!!!

doolz - get ur arse up next mth

jonnykip - the nite's not the same without ya :(

rite me heads in the bin so off 2 bed if I've missed any1 off really really sorry!

Last edited:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
"ThanK You"

:wave:

OMG... Mart, Grover & Shaz!! :love: :love: :love:

Its just getting better and better every single time!! :love: :love: So thank you for bringing this night to our OSA crew!! :love: :love:

To all of you that came... THANK YOU!! what a special night it was!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I had once again a Extra Special night out... which is what I know that Im going to get from every single visit across the M62!

You guy's have found that "X Factor" that other club nights can only wish for in the wildest dreams! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fcukin Bob on! Please keep it up!!! :love: :love:

For those who came to play!! Love the whole fcukin lot of ya!! :D

Roll on next month already!!! LoL S-J xx :love: :love:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
CANO ... said:
the lady with the black lacy top,blue jeans wi big belt cannot remember your name sorry :$ you seemed really nice :D ,

That was meeeee!

thank u! nice to meet u too, even thou dint chat much, was just too hot to think, but managed to dance thou. was heaven at that back door! :love:

I had a top nite. was ace in there (as usual) :thumbsup:

Nice ta see every1!sorry but i cant be bothered listin all tha names coz there was bout 70 peeps out or summut!

Thankyou for all bein so nice ta my bfriend ant- he had a really top nite, thought it was tha best old skool club he'd bin ta!!!!!! so what can ya say ta that!!!

AND: AS EVERY1 HAS ALREADY SAID.............................
..........................................*SARAHJAYNE*.........................................
U R A STAR CHUCK!!!!! :love:

thankyou every1 for a top nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lou lou

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
OMG

That is the best hazy i have ever bin too shame that i wont be able to go to a few for a while :cry: :cry:

okay here goes sorry if i forget ant one but wasnt that straight headed on the night so cant remember who i met and who i didnt.

Was very shocked walkin in to dannsters b4 we went and couldnt get over how many people were in that house :eek: :eek: :eek: By far the most i have ever seen.

Sorry i didnt make it back to the mashiender but had to get up eary for a chrisening even tho Lozzie did keep me up toill 6.00am when she were sat on my door step when i got back :naughty: :naughty: j/k hunny i didnt mind at all :love:

Rabbitcity Awww i love u soooo much and sorry you had to drive i know u didnt enjoy it one bit Well you looked like you didnt :(

Cano You are a lurvly lurvly person Glad u enjoyed ur night how could anyone not :thumbsup:

S-J You are really special Hope you got too ur christening ok :fekked: :fekked: and hope helen had a wonderfull holiday :love: :love: Oh and thanks for the fluffy sparkley balls i love em

JFTB You are a nutter i thought it was strange u knowing about ur suprize :confused: but i love u for it sorry i didnt make it back to chill with you :love:

Flange And Risky lady Always a pleasure to see flange with his camera and ange boppin away :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love:

Mr jammer man was a pleasure to meet you at last and u r georgouse too :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My little minx U looked bloody georgouse in ur outfit need you to make me a pair ov those jeans :thumbsup: :love: :love:

Sully I cant remember if i met you or not if i did im sorry but i cant remembr which one you was :confused: :confused:

Shabber dabber doo Lurv havin u around you are one in a million hope you liked ur prezzies ;)

Pleb head Top name even tho you did laugh when you was tellin me :p nice too meet you finally

Joker jen Is always nice to see you dont worry about the money give it us when i see ya next :thumbsup:

Jaxxy Was good to see you playing out at last i was begin to forget what you looked like lol :D

Butty Glad you made it i did keep shhhhh but then again i thought see knew :$ :$

Northan star You are a beautifull girl was nice too meet you :thumbsup: :love:

Woody Didnt really speak too you much or see you for that matter but hello anyway glad to see you wasnt sick :thumbsup:

Veee My georgeouse veee love the dancin and singin you was doing too me love u :love: :love:

Tall paul Glad to see you smilein as normall just buzz ov you all the time :king: :love:

Katoosh Loved ur wig but were was ur dress ? :confused: :confused: nice too see you again

Walshy nice too meet you chick :love: :love: :thumbsup:

Danny and biggster Nice too see u both again :thumbsup: :mad:

Retch Good seeing u glad to hear u were drinkin only beer

Grad I remeber speakin too you a few times but i dont really no what about :confused: :confused:

VA Didnt even know you were there till 15 mins later when u popped up off the couch :|

Sweet sensation Loved ur t-shirt was very good always nice too see you :love: :love:

Maddox Thanks for my shout out :love:

P/W Aww cant belive you lasted all night was nice to see you again has bin too long

Pacman Helloooo didnt think i spoke to you but hello anyway :love: :thumbsup:

Tigger Where was my fan :cry: :cry: glad too see you again

Dannster remenber u with somethin on ur head but cant remember what :confused:

Ste J awwww not seen you for ages :love: :love: sorry about ur jacket :(

Lou Lou Hope u liked ur jellie even tho i know u didnt :p :p

Sutton Nice to see you
again :thumbsup: :love: :love:

Well thats it i think dont think i missed anyone if i did im sorry :( :( but there was far too many people there :wave: :wave: :wave:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Well well...another good nite was had by all....but a little piece o my jigsaw was missing....Mr Doolz..... :love:

Was great to meet sum o the peeps i hadnt met b4...let me see if i can recall the names..lol... ;)

Risky Lady......awww ur so sweet huns......and beautiful too..... :love:

Princess warrior.......likewise & smiling all the time..... :love:

lollypop lady......truly a star..... :love:

kt....u looked fab....such a pretty lass...... :love:

Butty....was great to see ya fella...... :wave:

cano.....good to see you too hun..... :wave:

Fast reggi.....u were rockin.... :wave:

big truck......superstar..... :thumbsup:

Walshy.....good on ya fer joinin me on the stage falla..... :thumbsup:

katoosh.....awww hope to see more of you........ :love:

Mr plebhead....ur tee was truly super fella.....will keep chattin..... :thumbsup:

DeeDee and Armando......Awww will c you both again soon..... :love:

Shabba...good to meet u at last....and wot a stunner u r too.... :love:

Retro.....you are a super babe....,.aww.....good 2 finally meet u..... :love:

Ste Huxley...nearly missed ya...but was good to finally meet u huns.... :thumbsup:

if i have 4got any1...appologies....i think i did well rememberin this lot...lol....but b sure i will get there in the end....... ;)

and to all the usual suspects i met b4........ :wave: :love: :wave: :love: :wave:

Minxy.....love u sooo much huns...thanks for ur hospitality babes....ur truly special..... :love:

Sweet......ur gorgeous......lookin forward to gettin to know u better..... :love:

joker Jen...as always...makes u feel so welcome...wot a babe u are....... :love:

Sj.......doesnt she always look so fantastic......awww... :love:

Dreamgirl.....ur truly the master of the decks for me and am defo looking forward to gettin to know u better also.... :love:

Jenny......again thanks for making me feel sooo welcome......was really chuffed ur butty surprised u.......u are an angel.... :love:

Blue Jams...lookin hot to trot in his spectacles......spex rule..lol....ur a babes..and ur very welcome by the way..... :wave: :wave: :love:

Shooms....thanx for ur kind words at the end of the night....love ya fella.... :love:

Grad....again tis always a pleasure......had a good little boogie wi u and paul at the end there.... :love:

Oh tall 1......you didnt stop smiling all nite... :D ....ur great fella..... :love: cheers for the hugs.....Awww..... :thumbsup:

Va...wot a tip top geezer u r......u kept me entertained all nite....i was in giggles......c ya again soon.... :love:

Grover......Awww how spesh are you fella.......super man....lol...and ur lovely lass Shaz..thank her for bein so kind....... :love:

mart....again.....wot can i say...didnt get to chat much but yer a good un none the less...... :wave:

Danster.....aww ur a star and u didnt half suit the afro..lol........ :wave:

Flange.....was busy wi the camera all nite...lol....top chickaroo..... :wave:

Mike...we were dancin away on the stage a fair bit..lol.....again ta fer allowing me to cash in on sum huuggie bears.... :thumbsup: :love:

Dancin test tube.....once again...good t c u...will b joinin ya in soulseek b4 long fella..... :thumbsup:

ooo let me think if i av 4got ne1....i will av and appologise if it is u....my head is not in the correct place today.....no my mind is blank....lol..

so heres a big cheer fer all u peeps....fer bein just so super sonic....u are a way of life 1 that i have been searchin 4 since 1992...lol...... :love: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
right, were do i start...... a gem of a night and a superb weekend that only ended for me at 930 Monday mornin......

the athmosphere in the venue was fantastic - Mart and Grover have got the magic formula there. no moody boys, no attitudes and a club that reminds me of The SoundGarden in Manchester 1989 - 1990. loved every minute of it and will defo be back soon.

so onto the shouts......

S-J - you know the score mate, thanks for the lift(s) and for introducin me to everybody from OSA. Had an ace after club session back at Dannsters and you and Helen made me piss all night..... You are a star.

Helen - crazy lady who's got a wicked sense of humour, keep hearing you say "i'm not bein funny but i'm no use to anybody in this state, and now i'm singin chufty songs"..... classic.

Dannster - thanks for havin me back at your place matey and good to meet you at long last. you kept with the crazy pace right til the end and was still carryin on when i left this morn....... we'll get it 'Spot On' again next time mate. had a proper mellow session on the 'rustic sun lounge pavillion'......and your cheeky vimto is defo the future.

Ste Huxley - good to see you again mate, you were tellin some crazy tales at one point of the night at dans and i've still not got me head round em....

Blue Jammer - cheers for the grey matter tune, scratchin tips and our 'enhanced state' detailed chat about promotions..... shame you had to get off from dans so early.....

Danny C - the one and only chicken dancin companion, we'll do that again 1 night soon mate - leave the car at home....!!

Ted and Coorsie - cheers for comin guys, and cheers Ted for askin Danny for half a bottle of Bud when you were sledgin at dans... tickled me....

Joker - good to meet you at last.

Northern Minx - always look like your havin a fantastic time and that generates a mini vibe around you.......

Katoosh - Good to see you again mate.

Shabba - Same again, good to see you.

Sweet Sensation - great to see you again as well.

MC Maddox - cheers for showin us round the club matey and the extraordinary upstairs room......

Rabbit City and K-T - glad to meet you both at last.

The Shoomster - finally got to meet the larger than life 'Tune ID' Mogul, top guy and see you again soon mate.

Walshy - nice to meet you mate.

Sprewell - and you mate, had a good chat about tunes and you know your stuff.

Lozzie - good to meet you......

Ben Fisher - Thanks for helpin us out back at Dannsters mate and good to see you again, see you at good times soon.....

Danny - ace guy with a crackin taste in tunes, cheers for the cd's as well mate, be playin em this week.

Woody - good to meet you mate.......

Cano - good to meet you mate.......

Butty - you could hear ste hux's tunes from the end of the street but you were lay on the bed next to the decks spark out...... also funny what we agreed about the ashton situation.... madness.....

Jen Bloc - top girl to chat to and managed to carry on the chat with me when i totally lost the plot mid conversation....... :$

Grad - good to see you again mate......

RetroAndy - top top guy and a real knowledge of tunes.... fcukin ace story with the nipper 'run down' incident........

Tall Paul - genuinely nice guy who i got on sweet with, good to meet you pal.

Mart and Grover - cheers for an ace night lads, you really have got a fantastic following for an equally fantastic night - not felt like that in a club since the early days 88-91...... sorry i didn't catch you before i left, wasn't sure where you were but we'll speak soon.

DJ Dreamgirl - my first taste of the much talked about Dreamgirl, didn't know what to expect after hearing so many rave reviews but i was far from disappointed - ace selection of tunes and quality mixin, just my type of music.....

Sorry if i've forgot anyone but it quite a full on session meeting most folk for the 1st time - had a top time back at dannsters and thanks to everyone there for just being themselves and makin me feel welcome..... Big thanks again to the 'straight through crew' - S-J, Helen, Dannster, Butty plus partly Ste Hux, Grad, Ted and Ben Fisher.....

See you all again real soon.

Sully.

Last edited:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Hello...:wave:

What a night!!

THANK-YOU SOOOO MUCH TO ALL THE OSA CREW!!!!!

Absolutely huge turnout - you lot make the night very special and I love glancing to the right when I'm on stage as I totally buzz of u lot all night.

Totally made up with my 'surprise' too, thank-you so much...:love: Jen get the fecker recorded asap....:thumbsup: ;) phones:

I won't do a full list this month as I'm bound to miss people off and there were so many of you!!!! (Shabba - I'm sorry I missed you off the mia list last time...:$ . Was fab to see u and Jazzy out again :thumbsup:). Thank-you to everyone for coming. Great to see some new faces too - Sully - top man, we'll deffo catch up asap!!!! and the man like Butty....;) :cool: , plus a special hello to Princess Warrior....:wave: Congratulations hun - hope you liked the Guiness etc. and best of luck with everything...:love:

Nipper - what can I say.????!!!!!! Thank-you sooo much. I told u outside I meant what I said - u were one of my faves from back then and you really did set the place on fire on Sat... I'll be in touch soon and we'll see u again on our birthday...;) :cool:

Cheers to Dreamgirl and Tag for holding the fort upstairs superbly as always and apologies to anyone expecting the cokey crew as they were called away last minute - someone did ask actually, but I can't remember who it was...:$

Apologies also to the guy who asked for C Concept - I found out when I got home that I did have it with me...:$ andI got a bit carried away piano wise upstairs, can't think why tho...:fekked: ...;) , but I'll deffo play it next month, along with Chrissy Ward (eh Minxy..:thumbsup: ;) ).

I want to say a big, large, massive shout to the OSA's who helped out on the night - MC Maddox, Minxy, Retro, Elvis and of course my partners in crime - Grover, Lollylady & Shaz...:love: )

And finally to the fabulous S-J for all the mega organising, all her help full stop every month and the kind emails u sent thru what has been, personally, a difficult month for me. Thankyou babe - you are very, very special.

Lastly, someone on the way out asked how we got the atmosphere so spot on and I replied that its no way down to us. We just provide the music, the decor and just try and keep the door price as low as we can. The bouncers also do a sterling and mega professional job of keeping the d**kheads out - no fuss, just NO tolerance of idiots - but its really all down to you fab people and the n.o.b regulars at HD that make our night so damn special. This is exactly what we wanted HD to be - everyone sharing a love of a good time, a decent night out, a love of great music, great DJ's, and even greater - the company of each other....:love: .:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am sooooo excited about next month - The guys responsible for switching me onto dance music back then - the 808 State DJ's (aka The Spinmasters aka Darren & Andy) are coming out to play....WOOOHOOO!!!! See you all there!!!!

:wave:

Mart
:rolleyes: