The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
:wave: :wave: :wave: hello! :wave:

how are you all??

ooooh just how excited am i about the next few days... last day of uni clinic tomoz, wooo woooo yeah yeah :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p

and then sat - oooooh yeah yeee haa yeah yeah its the fabulous hazy:luv:

cant wait! will be a belter im sure, and well looking forward to seeing u all :love: :love: :love: :luv: :luv: :luv: :wave: :turn: :roll: :love:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Lookin forwad to seeing you too my sexy minx :p hope u r havin a lurvly evening and NOT LONG NOW till the night i thought was never gunna come

Just wish i was able to go mad and not take it easy be sensible like :| :$ but you know what happens to the words ov pursueasion(not sure on spelling)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :love: :love: :love: :love:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
dee dee - u will absolutely love it babe! it really is the closest we are gonna get to the good ol days!

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh honestly im so so so so excited i cud just jump and and down at the thought!

got me tunes blasting now, and ohhh, got this feeling from me feet upwards and im ready for a good blast on the hazy feeling :rotate: :mad: :rotate: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love:

eeeeeeeeeeee shabbs, we hav finished uni hun:love: ooh lets celebrate!

k-t - dont worry chic, im going to keep u right on sat nite u gorgeous little chic u :p

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Lol...at you little minx... :love: ..Re: Hacketts......tis up theeer on my top fave clubs.....fekkin still av me menbership...lol....wi a black eye and about 14 st......dunt even look like me...doh! ... :p ...DeeDee i went fer 1st time last month....tis absolutely the muts nuts...... :thumbsup: you will be there every month..lol... ;) tis like walking off the steet in 2004 and entering the old skool tardis.... :thumbsup:

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
You know what me and Armando were gonna go to this one and then hang up our dancing boots for a while, just cause with just avin the baby and stuff i dont like relying on peeps to babysit (i have to pack one of to me sisters and one of to his grans and get the other to stay in and mind the dogs!) and get back into it when the baby was a bit older.........but for some reason , i have a sneaky feeling that things aint gonna work out like that are they!!!!youll probs see us every month if its as good as you all say!!!! :D

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
bloody el dee dee, sounds like u hav a right mission on yr hands so that u can hav a nite out!
cricky i think its difficult enuf with one, never mind 3 and pets!
ummm but me thinks that once uve been to hazy u will not be able to resist goin back!
if there is one nite that u must attend its hazydays = happydays = the ol rave feeling:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

northern star said:
Lol...at you little minx... :love: ..Re: Hacketts......tis up theeer on my top fave clubs.....fekkin still av me menbership...lol....wi a black eye and about 14 st......dunt even look like me...doh! ...
wasnt it just the best :thumbsup: :luv: i friggin loved it, every week, week in week out, on the barrells all nite, or the stairs gurning with an ice pop ;)
it was rocking at 6.30pm! lol
i cant find my membership card, good job, not a pretty sight, permed hair, e face, and about 7stone:eek: