Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
grovel grovel.....

please can ask if anybody can help me get my signature sorted......or tell me what to do....... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i am not brightest bulb in the box when it comes to computers but i know a little.......i think i have caused a couple peeps to tear their hair out already trying to help me....(i hope that dont put ya off..lol) :thumbsup: so i do need idiots guide to....... :crazy: :S :crazy:

much appreiciated to any help anyone can give me........will be forever in yer debt..... ;) :thumbsup: :love: :love:

Deb...xxxxxxx :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
Northern Star said:
Can i scan my image in...cus i got sumthin in mind but i av to scan it...... :| :confused: he he...blitherin idioit strikes again...... :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

yep you can use your own image but you then have to get it onto some websapce..plenty of peeps can do that for you, I could do it this evening if no-one else can..

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
grad said:
yep you can use your own image but you then have to get it onto some websapce..plenty of peeps can do that for you, I could do it this evening if no-one else can..

cheers hun...much appreciated...thank u....... :thumbsup: :luv: :wave: ;) :thumbsup: