Helen and jenwah's blackpool bash..!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
OMG this has gotta be the bestest night by far the hotel is proper mad and nearly anything goes there are alot ov thankyous to do so sorry if i miss anyone after 52 hours ov hard partying and no sleep my brain isnt too clever :$ It was a proper birthday with ballons and banners and DJ's we also had a cake made like an osa anthams board which i will attach hope i wont get done for copy write butty lol anyway there were 3 cameras that i used and will get the pics up very soon :thumbsup: :love: :love:

Right thankyous go out to :-

JENFER Thankyou so much for makeing my night so special even tho i had not slept since thursday night you helped me thru it and made me enjoy myself really bad :love: :love: hope the day was for you as it was for me :wave: :wave:

HELEN (nob) What can i say about helen you have got to be by far the crazy sweetest girl in the world :mad: i hope you enjoyed your birthday even tho it did last for about a week you party animal phones:

SHABBA Poor shabber waiting for over an hour and a half in hotel for us all to get there and even passing for a child fare on the bus :thumbsup: thankyou for our deep and meaningfull conversations you can borrow my ear for as long as you like its my pleasure :love: :love: And that lurvly long walk to the beach was nice and refreshing

S-J aww lurvly s-j cant believe how brillaiant you actually are i dont think i saw you that much but when i did come out to check on ya you looked like you was in very safe hands ;)

JOKER I didnt get to play pin the tail on the donkey :cry: :cry: i dont thtink i seen you that much either but keep the short skirts cumin girl :thumbsup:

MINXY Awww you special girl you so sorry about your car being towed away hope you have got it back ok :( thanks for the dancing and the snoggin again was lurvly as always :love: :love:

SWEET SENSATION Lurvly to see you as always hope you got home safely !!! :love: :love:

DEBSDOESDALLAS AND MAZ Thankyou to you both for putting all the decorations up and gettin random guys blowing up balloons lol i hope you had a goodnight and maz hope you feeling better about looseing ur bag it could ov been worse ;)

DANNSTER You made my night proper buzzed ov you never heard you do ur rick ashley b4 and was well worth it and thankyou for the dances on the dancefloor you sure are a real good mover :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BENJAMIN FISHER Thank you for all the supplies and for lending me a tenner then giving it you back then lending it and givin it back then lendin sorry but thankyou anyway :love: :love:

RABBITCITY Awww my georgous rabbit thankyou for being so special to me i love you sooo much and couldnt ask for a more perfect boyfriend :love: :love: :love:

FLANGE I think you was a sleep all night or you were hideing or sumthing but was a plesure xx :love:

TIGGER Sooo glad you could join us and hopefully we will being seeing a lot more ov you xxxxxxx :love: :love: :love:

RETROANDY Thanks for aranging everything was really good even tho it was a bit ov a ball ache like you said :| sorry we had to leave early but i needed my bed :(

VA lol i could listen to ur mad conversations all day glad you could make it was lurvly seeing you again

KONSPERICY AND GANG Im sorry but i didnt know the other guys names you was with was nice seeing you all anyway glad you made it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Right sorry guys if i have missed anyone :$ to Butty,ste j, vee, woody, lozzie.tall paul,jonnykipper,pw,grad,riskylady and jaxxy you were all missed and sorry you couldnt make it but u missed a blinder :p

Last edited:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Hya chicken, i would just like to say that this had to have bin one of the best birthdays ever!!!!
Was proper touched by how much effort you had all gone to and nice one to bird for keepin it a secret for so long!!!!!
Nice one to jenny for bein my birthday basher bum chum, your absolutely bonkers!!! Think everyone is proper top and nice one for makin my birthday a gud un!!!!
thankyou, cheers, nice one, ta, proper gud
C u all soon and love you lots x x x x x x

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Glad u enjoyed it helen was a pleasure makeing urs and jens birthday so special :love: :love: :love:

Im sure you would do the same for one ov us lot :love: :love: :love:

I have just rememberd that guy who was pissin on the dinein room table eww the minger :eek:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:wave: K-T babe, :love: :love: :love:

Tis the real one one now!!! LoL Awww both of them are downstairs now and I can tell you that they are both well made up with the weekend that they have both had!! :love: :love: :love:

Everybody else that can and played out I love you lot so bloody much!! Your all true Supa hero's of mine!!

Cant engage my brain propely at this moment in time to thank you all individually... you know who you are and you should by now how each and every single one of you... Well lets just say i could not live without...

Special Thanks to YO-Da one leg for arranging all this for us! I know its been a head peck for you... But you have made two girls feel very special...

All my Luv going out to you's....

S-J xxx :love: :love: :love:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Glad the birthday girls had a good birthday, thanks to everyone involved in making it such a top night, especially retro of course, i know it wasn't easy but very much appreciated :thumbsup: i'm so glad i decided to come in the end..........................what was i thinking, not going!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|

You guys are just the most amazing people i have ever met and could ever hope to meet. :love:

I was relatively well behaved this time i think....................i actually got to walk out of the pub this time which was a novelty :thumbsup: Had such a good laugh at the hotel, that place really is fantastic and having that room so close to the bar was great!!!!!!!!!!

I got home and realised i'd left my front door key at the hotel so had to break into my own house, was was actually worryingly easy to do by the way........................then i went to bed for an hour, woke up when my son was being dropped off had a five minute chat with his dad, went back into the house and realised that i still had whiskers painted on my face, how much of a twat must i have looked, and his dad never even mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, i only got up to watch the football (i hate the french, france and anything blue and white from this day foreward) now i'm going back to bed where i have been all day, being looked after by my wonderful son who has been bringing me glasses of water all day in bed and keeps asking if i'm feeling better yet :love: what a little diamond he is.

See you all soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave:

P.s who has got my stuff which i left behind cos i can't open my front door until i get it back, i'm a waste of bloody space sometimes i tell thee!!!!!!!!

Debsdoesdallas

Mar 28, 2004
somewhere out there
hi all.... want to say that I hada proper topnight... was niceto get there on the Friday so we could chill out before and get decorated... Well not much chilling really... was pretty wasted.... no was well wasted.. Woke up Sat mornin and started drinking again at 10:30. Not good....

Had a proper top night... I say again... It's always worth the adventure to get up here. :love: :love:

Birfday girls.... love ya both. Hope you enjoyed your evening. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You've both got some really good mates.

All the rest of yous thanks for makin the evenin unforgetable.

Up in Halifax now completely stranded, no car, no idea of how to get home and half pissed again... Think things are getting messy again~! :fekked: :fekked:

VA.... complete star for looking after me and Marie and for cartin us around the North of England.

Minxy... LOVE YA! Hope you are OK after the shit mornin you had. Glad you got your car back OK.!.

Marie says hi to all... and yes we're still chatting pure shit!

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
Shabba said:
went back into the house and realised that i still had whiskers painted on my face, how much of a twat must i have looked, and his dad never even mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol @ shabba's whiskers...did you have a tache as well?

sounds like a reet good night, glad the birthday girls enjoyed it, sounds like you did em proud :thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well What A Night

I am sat here writing this out for the second time now due to fucked up head that cant use a damm computer this morning :|

Just have to say it was all the peeps that made the effort to get there that made the night. You all know who ya are but some big thanks go to

Rabbitcity - For the liftage and the supplies on friday night :D Cheers mate its much appreciated. You really need to ring me soon mate got some news for ya ;)

K-T - For letting me stay the night on friday and for just being you all night. Some great touches too with the decors and cake chick. :D Sorry about the morning though my head was in a bit of a pickle :fekked:

Dannster - For sorting the rest of the equipment out other than the decks. Oh and a BIG thanks for them flight cases mate as i wasn't too happy about bringing the deckage without em ;)

Ben F - Well ya know wat i am thanking ya for :eyebrow: :fekked:

The birthday girls - Helen and Jenny. Hope ya had a great time. Not sure if i talked to any of ya for that long on the night infact i prolly didnt talk to anyone lol.

Kirk (hotel manager) - Thanks for letting us take over ya hotel again mate. Proper made the night with the weather being so good so we could chill out side all morning. Didnt even notice that pattio bit last time LOL. Will be in touch soon fella :thumbsup:

And the rest of you. I would continue with the individual thank you's but i am struggling to type here. Thanks for coming and making the night so damm good.

Would also just like to say that i dont know wat happened to me in the morning, just think i over did it a bit. :fekked:

Oh and more thing to say. All you that didnt make it were badly missed so make sure you up for the next one :eyebrow:

That goes especially to Ste J Huxley as i am the reason he didnt make it :( Btw lad i never saw any ninja's so i will keep an eye out for em :p

Andy

hiya to all, cant type much cause head wont work! :eek: what a shock! :D

firtsly, andy, thanx for arrangein it sweetie, and to everyone who helped wit the cake and the decor and the pressies! what a nice touch that was, was well impressed! the cake was well mint, although i think it was vanilla, but erm.....only managed to eat a bite, LOL i took a chunk and it is in dannsters fridge! :eek::eek: :D:love:

KT, thanx for fri as well babes, cause had a mint nite, even if Lee did give me a drink that exploded my head and sent me western supermaire! :eek::eek: Thanks !! :luv::luv:

evryone was real stars, u r all really nice and i was really touched at all the effort that went into the whole saga! had a really good nite, although after the nite before i couldnt actually manage to feel the benefits of gettin drunk, £100 later :eek: :$ :( :cry:

the hotel was a minter, but nxt time, i will b takin my own beer and not spendin that much :D

one thing that i wasnt happy wit :mad: was the fact that i was really lookin forward to gettin some doughnuts from the front, which would have been well nice, soft and deeeeelicious, but, when we came out of the beer keller, and i bought some doughnuts, biting into them was such hard work i needed to get my teeth replaced!!!!!!!!!!! gutted! :(

all of the tunes that were bein played were mint, and i was too hot. cause it was like a sauna.

erm...........after the hotel kicked us out in the mornin, LOL i decided that it wasnt time to go home, and cause SteeeeeeeJ couldnt make it, and cause i really wanted to, i decided to go to a nice little mashup wit the maddest blokes ever!! :axe::axe:

helen and sarah (grunpy bum LOL ;)) SJ mate, ur ace, helen, since i had to share my b day LOL i am glad it was at wit a mash head like yaself, u make me laugh! :D

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! glad ya stayed wit us, although u had no choice LOL so sorry bout seein ya totally in the wars, how is your wound for when u have been skinned??? :eek:

dannster, u are such a star! u kept me smilin for hours chick, wit ya scally dancin, how funny and freaky was that??? :eek: thanx for the lift bk, so much appreciated, sorry it was so early, thanx for ur hospitality as always! :love::love:

StteeeeJ LOL how come u have a broken rib and stiil dnt seem to care when ya jumpin on garage rooves??? :confused::confused: like i said, u was missed on sat and was well lookin forward to seein ya! :D:D:D:D:D thanx for the wafflin babes, and be careful wit the rib or we'll b off to the chinese for some spare ones LOL :D also thanx to u for ur kindly hospitality. even tho i have now got a bruise on my arm i have jus seen in retalliation to a bite i gave u ages ago. but.....although i know that one is still there, its in the past! GET A GRIP and let it GO!!!! :D ;) :love:

anyone that iu havent mentioned by name, its not cause i forgot u, i really wanna say that i really wanna thank everyone who came for sharin the nite wit me, cause it was mint, and u were all so special in your own ways, thanx to everyone for the cards, the cake and the pressies. can honestly say it was the best b day weekender bender that i can rememeber!

thankyou all! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(erm...said wasnt gonna write loads, erm sorry! :()

steej, sweet dannster ::::: hhhuuuuugggggoooouuuuuuwwwwww :D:D:D

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
wot a belter of a nite :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hope u beautiful birthday girls jenny n helen had a superb night, it was a priviledge to share it with ya both :love: :love:

cheers reg for the organising and everyone else who chipped in and sorted stuff out :D and made the nite wot is was! that hotel is totally off the graph lol wot a place! but it was too dam hot, like a bloody sauna, gutted the windows didnt open in the bedroom!

my memory is rather hazy of the nite to be honest but i know it was a cracker! and it cost me a friggin fortune, 200quid to get the car back was not good:( :(

to the crazy thistle crew, cheers for a blast in blackpool dodgy pubs! lol the dancing, cartwheels, hats, wigs, piggy backs etc bloody fabulous :D :p neil and matt your are top blokes thanks for such a laugh:love:

mart and jonno, great to have you out :wave: :wave: shame u had to go early debshashadthewholeofdallasincludingrayand jock! yr ace :thumbsup:
shabbs so glad u were there :love:
sweet love u to bits and thanks for your gorgeous snogs:luv:
jen, cheers chic and sun nite :love:
k-t, nice one babe and for your gorgeous snogs! :love:
flange, good to see ya babe, but next time we are grabbing ange! :D :love:
rich, cheers babe for looking after me, help with the car and for sorting my head out, id hav been knackered without ya :love:
dannster, u little honey, u proper touched my heart, wot a star u r, luv ya, thanks so much:love:
oh yeah and i loved the head gear and guns u fetched with ya tigger! lol :thumbsup:
and to the rest of ya whom i havent mentioned by name, u are all ace :thumbsup: :love: :wave:

its nites like sat that i sit there and think how mad it is that we all met via the net (and none board friends dont understand it and think we are all nuts! lol they mite have a point!) but really, your all just so sound, an excellent bunch of friends and some of u my bestest friends.. i feel well lucky.. :) :love:

cheers all of ya :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

there were some peeps who were defo missed
and tall paul, i hope everything is ok, and il speak to ya soon xxx:love:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Was a mint night had a scream big respect to everyone for makin the effort it was deffo one fer the history books. Some extra highlights to add to everythin else.

VA - quote of the Day contender A.
"S-J goes here VA this is one of the Kitcher Brothers"
"VA: Well it's obviously not fucking both of em is it"

LOLOLOLOL - had a room full of us lot in stitches that one - classic!

Rabbit City - Quote of the Day contender B
(Whilst talkin about records and pitch control i think)
"It's better to have the extra inch and not need it than to not have it and need it" LOLOLOLOL

Keep gettin flashbacks of crazy moments - Lee I vaguely remember chasing after you on blackpool beach with some face paint. Why was we trying to paint each others eye lids lol

There was loads of mad shenanegans went on - glad to be a part of it - ended up sat on top of My Garage aka on top of Rustic Times aka The Sportsmans Terrace Watching England and drinking various beverages from the roof. Woke up next morning thinking England had won lolol.

Just found me remote control last night in back yard amidst the long grass avec other items from kitchen and trainers etc! wrong as ken! see you all soon when i have re-assembled my head. :cool:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
dannster said:
VA - quote of the Day contender A.
"S-J goes here VA this is one of the Kitcher Brothers"
"VA: Well it's obviously not fucking both of em is it"

LOLOLOLOL - had a room full of us lot in stitches that one - classic!

There was loads of mad shenanegans went on - glad to be a part of it - ended up sat on top of My Garage aka on top of Rustic Times aka The Sportsmans Terrace Watching England and drinking various beverages from the roof. Woke up next morning thinking England had won lolol.

Just found me remote control last night in back yard amidst the long grass avec other items from kitchen and trainers etc! wrong as ken! see you all soon when i have re-assembled my head. :cool:
:king: PMSL!!! You crazy fool! I just nearly weed reading that! Ive only just now really realised about what VA had said to me!! I know you have told me several times over the weekend... But its only just really engaged in me brain!! Doh!! Blonde momnet over here one feels!!! :$ Glad it entertained you all tho!!

As for searching in the jungle for your remote last night!! Ive still got mad bits of grass everywhere!! ;) Really is about time I brought chop round for tea isnt it hun?? Uuuurgggh Ive just rememberd the SLUG's as well... :eek: proper bad grimm!!! LoL

Din-Dan Fireman you are the best!!! S-J xx :love:

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
I think everything's been said - which is good lolol cause I'm still fooked :axe:

Gotta say though - huge thanks and massive respect to the DJ's on the night :band: Special thanks go to me very own resident ;) for the 3 hour set early hours of Monday morning :thumbsup:

pink.gif

:band:

When's the next one Reg :D

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Got back from looking after erin on sunday early evening to find several people on the garage roof (rustic times), with the tele on the roof watching it!!! Hhahahahahaahaah that was pure quality. I thought hey up, this is gonna be a mad sunday :wave:

I soon joined in havin a drink and what not. Jumped off the garage roof and climbed on it as well and hurt my ribs to fook. So glad I didnt goto bpool in that sense cos I would be in A&E now having a rib transplant!!!

Gutted I missed bpool in the normal sense, really am, hope theres another soon. Seen the pics and a vid of the night and well wanted to be there! :rolleyes:

Shouts to the sunday mini-mashup crew, love ya's :love:
Really missed everyone as well, I'll be back once again with the ill behaviour soon!!!!!

See you's at Hazy Daze :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:love: :love: :love: Awww and we Love you too Ste J!!

Missed your mad antics as well mate!! LoL Yeah it was mint sat on top of rustic times!! :fekked:

Has he told you about our mad as session in the jungle searching for the remote control on Monday evening!! Slugs Ahoy and everything!! :thumbsup:

S-J xx :love:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
LOL yeah he did Sarah, hope you didnt bump into the rival serpents and pygmy shrew gangs who live on opposite ends of da grass jungle. Its a jungle out there!!! :fekked:

S-J said:
:love: :love: :love: Awww and we Love you too Ste J!!

Missed your mad antics as well mate!! LoL Yeah it was mint sat on top of rustic times!! :fekked:

Has he told you about our mad as session in the jungle searching for the remote control on Monday evening!! Slugs Ahoy and everything!! :thumbsup:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
ste huxley said:
LOL yeah he did Sarah, hope you didnt bump into the rival serpents and pygmy shrew gangs who live on opposite ends of da grass jungle. Its a jungle out there!!! :fekked:
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: We sure did hun!! Uh o!! it were all a bit mad!!

We also found some bubbles and Grandpa flump an all..... ;)

Total Madness!!! :fekked:

How's the ribs doing today chick???

S-J said:
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: We sure did hun!! Uh o!! it were all a bit mad!!

We also found some bubbles and Grandpa flump an all..... ;)

Total Madness!!! :fekked:

How's the ribs doing today chick???

LOL tham bubbles are mine!!! :D was lookin for them, my finger thngies are well missin bein :)$ ahem) played with!! :D

Ps, its a finger bubble blowin set! :eek: rude people! :D

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
jennyfromthebloc said:
LOL tham bubbles are mine!!! :D was lookin for them, my finger thngies are well missin bein :)$ ahem) played with!! :D

Ps, its a finger bubble blowin set! :eek: rude people! :D
:wave: Babe,

Last time I saw them they was on the microwave in our friendly firemans kitchen!! I'll phone 999 later and ask him to keep them safe for you!

Love you lotz!! S-J xx :love: