Maximes 29/05/04

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Had a blindin night although there wernt many OSA peeps there.
Big hello to scaz and zara, and the late comers butty, recca, rabbitcity & KT.
i vaguely remember meetin someone else think it was katoosh.
Got there before 11 and in for 6 squid as promised. tunes where large then.
12 came and mark xtc came on what a superstar that lad can scratch most things where a blurr after that i just know i had a top night. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :fekked:.

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
best old skool night at maximes this year.

xtc was class ,was the best set ive heard at maximes this last two years,
please book him again gary :D

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Well for my first night EVER at maximes i have got to say it is one ov the best clubs i have ever been to..! :thumbsup:

I dont think i could ov choose'd a better night to attend timeless v's maximes hope it will be happenin again soon :D

We did arrive a little late because we had to support our recca at denvers but being on butty and recca's tours was like the best ever...!!! ;) Maybe u will stop and think next time you need a wee :naughty:

Was nice to meet armando, dee dee , scaz , zara and coops(i think) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

And to gary who i met over at the bar :wave: :wave: :wave:

I dont think there was one tune that came on that i didnt love im soo glad i attended and i will defo be going again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
Had a mint nite :thumbsup: i alwayz do there, love it :love: :love:

Gud to see a few of the osa peeps there butty, recca, kt, rabbitcity +coops who i met for the first time :wave: top geezer, cheers for the dance :thumbsup:

Didn't stop dancin till rite at the end, tunes kept on comin, so thanxs everyone for a top nite :thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Omg sorry honey i totally forgot u was there with foxy was a bit drunk tho want i :$ never mind see u soon xxxxxx

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
K-T said:
Omg sorry honey i totally forgot u was there with foxy was a bit drunk tho want i :$ never mind see u soon xxxxxx

Its alrite hun, it was gud to see u there, couldn't believe it was your first time there, glad it was a gud one for u :thumbsup:

C u soon chick :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
honey said:
Its alrite hun, it was gud to see u there, couldn't believe it was your first time there, glad it was a gud one for u :thumbsup:

C u soon chick :love:

LOL i know it is not going to be my last tho ..!! :thumbsup: :love: :love: :love: :love:

E

easty

I thought it was a fekkin joke, we got there and there was no list. After half an hour i was chucked our for having the cheek to have hold of some rizla and a cig. So not only did i pay a tenner it but it also cost me a fortune to get home on my home. i would like to thank the over zelous bouncers for chucking me out even though I had no drugs. i am never going again on me

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
easty said:
I thought it was a fekkin joke, we got there and there was no list. After half an hour i was chucked our for having the cheek to have hold of some rizla and a cig. So not only did i pay a tenner it but it also cost me a fortune to get home on my home. i would like to thank the over zelous bouncers for chucking me out even though I had no drugs. i am never going again on me

what was ya gonna do with the cigs n rizla then bud. drugs aint allowed in clubs we all know that. and i know if i had hold of sum cigs and rizla i would kinda expect the bouncers to presume i am skinnin up. theres no point in skinnin up a already skinned up cig is there :D

E

easty

butty said:
what was ya gonna do with the cigs n rizla then bud. drugs aint allowed in clubs we all know that. and i know if i had hold of sum cigs and rizla i would kinda expect the bouncers to presume i am skinnin up. theres no point in skinnin up a already skinned up cig is there :D

No need to be patronising mate, for all you know it could have been a roll up

G HYPNOTIC

Nov 20, 2001
Manchester
www.hypnotic.co.uk
Easty
Message from management.
You were ejected from the premises for "smoking a weed" at the bar.You spoke to the Manager approx 8 times outside and were given an explanation as to why you were ejected.You were somewhat from another planet , but eventually agreed you were in the wrong.
People and narcotics don't mix is all I can say.
Sorry you had a bad experience ,the list was my fault but you seem to be the only one who paid more or had a bad nite.
Cheers
Gary

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
G HYPNOTIC said:
Right OK , my apologies.
Free cd from the night to whoever paid the full price and shouldn't have.
Is that fair enough.
Cheers
Gary

I got in fine and i was one ov the late ones :thumbsup: I reckon tho gary you should throw in some ov those lollypops in, they had on reception they were well tasty :love: :love:

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
G HYPNOTIC said:
Right OK , my apologies.
Free cd from the night to whoever paid the full price and shouldn't have.
Is that fair enough.
Cheers
Gary

when are the cds out gary from the night.i asked on saturday but they said they wasnt out yet.

E

easty

G HYPNOTIC said:
Easty
Message from management.
You were ejected from the premises for "smoking a weed" at the bar.You spoke to the Manager approx 8 times outside and were given an explanation as to why you were ejected.You were somewhat from another planet , but eventually agreed you were in the wrong.
People and narcotics don't mix is all I can say.
Sorry you had a bad experience ,the list was my fault but you seem to be the only one who paid more or had a bad nite.
Cheers
Gary

Gary, i've pmed you