not forgotten sat15/5/04

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

peanut pete

May 10, 2004
tunes buzzin,door man attitude could not give a fcuk,great night until immature nobs cant handle there sweeties and it was closed down,sorry sully nice club great tunes,but the door staff couldnt make fcukin mother care look secure,nipper, wearden and the rest of the djs including yourself sully much respect for the tunes,the door staff could not handle the crow that is down to the club manager how was a wet tissue anyway.
so til next time.
asta la vista from the peanut. :hugehat:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
The night went very well apart from said incident - which i stuck my neck out and resolved myself with no help from the 'Security' team..... still to be told that the night would be finished early.

I apologise to all for the 130 finish but it was a great night up until then and most people weren't even aware of the 'scuffle' (there wasn't even a punch thrown). Security will be be reviewed for future events.

Great sets by Noz, Jay Wearden, Eddy Osborne and Ben Fisher - the atmoshpere was ace. I also watched in amazement as Nipper's hand was a blur on the crossfader - unbelievable scratching and an equally great set. Big thanks to the Good Times Crew and also MC Maddox for agreeing to appear.

Jon Da Silva on June 5th, i expect a different crowd for this one but security will be improved - hope to see you all there.

Thanks to everyone who came and it was good to meet some of the OSA crew at last (Blue Jammer, Northern Minx, Shabba, Jonny Kip, Butty, Liquid E - there was loads more but my head was all over tryin to keep tabs on the night..!).

Sully.

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Sully said:
most people weren't even aware of the 'scuffle' (there wasn't even a punch thrown). Security will be be reviewed for future events.

indeed there was coz i was stuck in the middle of 6 lads that were brawling big style, and i got punched in the head :mad: :cry:
i shit meself to be honest, i was proper seeing stars, and didnt feel right for ages after that, my head is still bruised and sore today

i thought the lads had been thrown out yet half hour later it all kicked off again and then the place shut and ben hadnt even done his set.. :(

wot is wrong with these people, i just dont get it, why wud anyone go to an oldskool nite and fight, it totally goes against everything that it is all about.. i was gutted:(

apart from that, it was ace to see everyone, especially tall paul, better late than never!.

eddy u played a blinder:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nipper is the dogs bollax :king: and wot a rite sound bloke he is too, proper nice and friendly, cool as fek, cant wait to get him to hazy for a nite out:)

the upstairs of this club was great too, me and shabbs went for a great sit up there, dead chilled, nice big sofas, listened to echo beach:thumbsup:

anyhows still was a great nite and thanks to all those involved in it!

fantastic to meet fran too, i am so gonna get her on ere
i hav found my twin of crazy dancing nutter loving the tunes to the max! wot a star she was:love:

and the rest of ya, thanks so much for a fab time, for taking care of me, entertaining me, and generally just for being your beautiful selves:love: :love: :love:

:wave: :wave: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

peanut pete

May 10, 2004
did you see any door men?

northern minx said:
indeed there was coz i was stuck in the middle of 6 lads that were brawling big style, and i got punched in the head :mad: :cry:
i shit meself to be honest, i was proper seeing stars, and didnt feel right for ages after that, my head is still bruised and sore today

i thought the lads had been thrown out yet half hour later it all kicked off again and then the place shut and ben hadnt even done his set.. :(

wot is wrong with these people, i just dont get it, why wud anyone go to an oldskool nite and fight, it totally goes against everything that it is all about.. i was gutted:(

apart from that, it was ace to see everyone, especially tall paul, better late than never!.

eddy u played a blinder:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nipper is the dogs bollax :king: and wot a rite sound bloke he is too, proper nice and friendly, cool as fek, cant wait to get him to hazy for a nite out:)

the upstairs of this club was great too, me and shabbs went for a great sit up there, dead chilled, nice big sofas, listened to echo beach:thumbsup:

anyhows still was a great nite and thanks to all those involved in it!

fantastic to meet fran too, i am so gonna get her on ere
i hav found my twin of crazy dancing nutter loving the tunes to the max! wot a star she was:love:

and the rest of ya, thanks so much for a fab time, for taking care of me, entertaining me, and generally just for being your beautiful selves:love: :love: :love:

:wave: :wave: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
idint see any oh sorry somebody said "good night "but were they really door men or just freeloading dole lay abouts out to earn 10 bob and say WE ARE DOOR MEN with small willys and no personallity sort the security out and it will be better all round,as for the boys who get to hiper on sweeties if you cant handle them dont come to our nights our and spoil it for the genuine old school people who just want to re-live there passed.
ps.. hope that what happened didnt really spoil anyones night keep up the faith.
asta lavista
the :hugehat: peanut

peanut pete

May 10, 2004
i agree

G HYPNOTIC said:
Don't be put off by a few D!!!'eds.Your night seemed to have a good atmosphere & vibe. Sort the security and you should be OK.
Good luck.
Cheers
Gary
the minority spoilit for the majority always
the peanut

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Well i had a top night, oblivious to everything going on as usual, until minxy came over with a huge bruise on her forehead!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for that.

I liked the venue, didn't really like the atmospere early on so went and sat upstairs with minx which was ace, dead chilled and could have a right good natter. Then by the time we came back down it had filled up a bit and was starting to get going. :thumbsup:

A big :thumbsup: to all the DJ's. Did get a bit confuesd about Ray Reardon being on the decks, Noz told me he was going back to back with Dickie Davies but we got that one cleared up in the end! Nipper was pure class as usual, i could watch him mix all night!!!!!!!!!

Cheers everyone who was there, see you all again soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wave:

SEXIPUSSI

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2004
sat on noz's willy!
WKDDDDDDD NITE AND my baby nozzzzzz ur a star, can't believe i have met the man of my dreams!! at last!....gr8 set and i luv u so very very very much!!!!!!
Fran and misstickle u go girlies shaggin them thangzzzzzz n gr8 lesbian orgie 2 finish the nite off a treat!!!!!!!!!

wot more can i say???

purrrrrrrfect ..luv m'rs pussi xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
sorry to hear you got caught in all that minxy, i do remember you tellin me now but i was in the middle of it all tryin to sort it out. if the 4 of want to come to our next event (Jon Da Silva), let me know and i'll put you on the guest list.

there will be extra security on at our future saturday events (including INSIDE the club!!), door searches and no groups of all lads (4 and above).

i'm sure our future events won't attract that crowd as your likely to see more dj's like jon da silva from now on but we will be prepared just in case....

thanks to everyone for comin and it was nice to meet you at last gary hyp - cheers for the advice (quey as well - see you at the next one mate, hope your enjoyin the sunshine over there...!!).

Sully.

S-30

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Had a fantastic night, luckily me n eddy left b4 the fighting. was absoloutley pissed outa my brains wen we left. Eddy u were absoloutley brilliant, as soon as u came on the floor was just rammed, it got really really hot in there as well.

Nice 2 see a few ppl who we wernt expecting there too - shabba, minx...

Noz

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2003
sexipussi's moist warm hole
Thought it was a pretty successful night that, thought the venue was really good, goin upstairs for a breather and listen to a bit of rock :eek: .

DJ's were all good from what i can remember, Shit hot set by Mr Eddy Osborne, I just gotta remember to bring the RIGHT tunes next time im out. Shame about the kick-offs but you cant have everything.

Mrs Pussy Love you too very much, cheers for hanging on for nipper and for another superb weekend. Loved the lesbo action and have the pics in my possession :eyebrow: :spin: :he she: :love: .

E

easty

Heard about the trouble from the culprits, sully knows em and knows the score. It was 2 lads who kind of knock about with each other letting petty arguments from days gone bar resurface when they were of their faces. From what i have heard this little eppisode was no way indictive of the whole night.
I also heard about the complete lack of balls coming from the security, this seriously needs to be adressed. It needs some one with an s-30 connection to stand at the door.
Hopefully last night was just a one off, like i said the trouble was more a personal matter between mates rather than a serious problem that people should be worried about.
Bring on the next one

E

easty

LOL the trouble on saturday pales into insignificance compared to the full scale riot we had at our first night. Just ask RJ how bad it was LOL

I had an ok night but that wasnt a reflection on the night itself. I was just really tired and didnt have the energy to dance loads :S think everything had caught up on me :S

Was great to be out and about again, Ive missed it...

I reck the fighting was cos there was so much testosterone in the place !!!

How Many Men !!! Lol !

Was wicked to hear some hardcore being played, had to have a dance to that :head: and spesh to hear Energy Flash, havent heard that out in years, so nice one to who played it :thumbsup: it got me up and dancing again for 5mins !

All the DJs I Heard played good sets and well Nipper, say no more the guys a genius and a thoroughly nice guy too, oh yes and quite sexy :eyebrow:

I liked the venue too, a nice size, but it didnt half get hot in there :|

Sort your security out tho, cos poor old minxy got a right bash in the head :naughty: but if thats the case easty, then hopefully it wont happen again.....

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
I was lucky enough to miss the brawling, but to all the promoters, don't worry, I'm sure no-body's upset about it. You can't go to any good rave and not expect to see a scrap.

Anyway fantastic night. Loved the venue, cool, intimate but not too crowded!
Wicked tunes downstairs, nice bit of chilled indie upstairs.

Nice to meet the OSA crew-

Blue jammer, sorry I didn't get to chat to you more than I did, think you're a star on the board.

Pussi(my lurver), Fran and Kim :luv: quality birds :thumbsup: and my old ravin mate bernadette

Noz and Grad :thumbsup: quality blokes

Nice to meet Northen Minx, Sweet sensation, shabba, jonnykip (who seemed to be having a kip) And all the other peeps whose name I didn't catch.

Oh yeah Kris, when did you get a turnip head? :p :condom:

And sorry for being an epilepsy geek, but big respect to whoever put a sign up about strobe lights. Have not seen that in a club before and think it should be standard. Luckily for me the lights were fine so all was good in the Manchester hood. Anyway nice one for that :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love:

This is getting far too arse licky for me so nice one and peace out....

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Glad to see yas all had a good time! Will try an make it to one soon hopefully. Hope Security gets sorted so Its a Not Forgotten instead of a Best Kept Forgotten! LOL soz couldnt help the punnage! Nice to see ya could make it out clubbin again mizi an everythin went ok :thumbsup:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
dannster said:
Glad to see yas all had a good time! Will try an make it to one soon hopefully. Hope Security gets sorted so Its a Not Forgotten instead of a Best Kept Forgotten! LOL soz couldnt help the punnage! Nice to see ya could make it out clubbin again mizi an everythin went ok :thumbsup:

Cheers babe :love: Sorry you weren't there, twas a good un!! :thumbsup: Sure I'll see you soon mate x x :wave:

E

easty

sweet sensation said:
I reck the fighting was cos there was so much testosterone in the place !!!

How Many Men !!! Lol !

Sully fella, you need to do something about this LOL we can't be having a lack of birds on ANY night out.

Sweet that is deffo the case regarding the fighting. I was not there but i have spoken to the people responsible and it was a personal matter between 2 failsworth lads that got out of hand, basically one of them does not like the other. The funny thing is that the lad responsible said it was a top night, although he had a funny way of showing how much he was enjoying himself