Couple of questions

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
Have been gettin server downtime now for the past week on Soulseek and was wondering was anyone else gettin this, first time this has happened since downloading. What is the latest version? and what is everyone else runnin off?

Also see Wanadoo Broadband is now £17.99 a month 512k speed, has anyone got this? I have AOL Broadband at the minute which is £27.99 a month which is a bit steep and I need someones advice on should I change to this ISP.

Cheerz peeps!!!
:cool: ;) :thumbsup:

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
koolherc said:
Have been gettin server downtime now for the past week on Soulseek and was wondering was anyone else gettin this, first time this has happened since downloading. What is the latest version? and what is everyone else runnin off?

Also see Wanadoo Broadband is now £17.99 a month 512k speed, has anyone got this? I have AOL Broadband at the minute which is £27.99 a month which is a bit steep and I need someones advice on should I change to this ISP.

Cheerz peeps!!!
:cool: ;) :thumbsup:

Is wannado broadband not capped at some stupidly low level per month, I'm sure I've read something really dodgy about it anyway

As for soulseek I think the latest one is still a test version of 154? anyway if you check the website at www.slsknet.org, look on the news page for the latest version or check the technical pages on the forum for a newer test version. I've noticed it has been down a bit, this is just due to the server, getting a newer version won't help you to connect when the server's down (obviously!)

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
Thanx Mike for the reply, I have also heard some stories about Wanadoo Broadband and just wanted to know if anyone else had it. Yeah have downloaded the 154test version as you say it must be server probs.

Cheerz!! :thumbsup: