Timeless 7th May 1st Birthday

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
helooo!! :wave:

so so sad that all my usual chums couldnt make it! but, as ya were all gettin ready to embark on the adventure that is blackpool i shall let yas off!!!

have to say, that this has to be the best one yet!!! it was gettin realy busy real fast early on. proof of that unfortunately was the fact that it was boilin!!! :eek: not so much as HD LOL but gettin there! :D

Lozzie, Woody and Veee!!!! was fab to c ya, u 2 birds make me laugh loads and loads!! u soddin mash heads! i luuurrrvve it! :love: Woody, bless ya! :D

Pacman, LMAO sorry bout the directions doll!! really felt sorry for ya drivin round for an hour and more cause i am so poo at givin directions! thanx for comin tho and not givin up onm us!! LOL if ya had then i wouldnt have had the haridressin buddy would i LOL would have fell asleep on the heater and burned my face off!!! :| :( that wouldnt be good!!!

Dave (nob) (but soon to be OB) i'll show ya this when ya log on mate!! LOL u make me laugh wit ya random comments!:cool:

Lozzie, dont actually know what the hell we talked bout for all those hours after at woodys, but i know that dave and buitty totally lost wind of it, and pacman was deffo tryion realy hard to follow!! (not sure if ya managed it chuck :D) :love:

DAVE: "erm..... have u 2 jus like, made up this random codeword language???" LOL :D

Love our chats! Veee, ur a little sweetie, cant actually remember where ya was all nite, think ya may have been hidin wit woody and recca at the back, but still managed to chat to ya for a bit! :love:

Not actually sure what went on for most of the nite, as was a bit well......not in the best states :$ but then, i was kinda ok when we got bk to woodys and dnt remember that at all!!

Still have my glowin bangle off that bird tho!! :D

everyone played well, like always, and everyone there was bouncin like a jelly bean!! yes thats right...a JELLY BEAN!! whole herd of em!! :D

was fab, cant wait for the nxt one!!!!

PS tried to get everyone to do pizza h-aaaaah-ma-neeee, but erm.....no one followed suit, till i made butty do it casue i felt left out LOL :D

StellaQueen

May 10, 2004
L.A Wigan
www.faceparty.com
This was my first time at the zoo an i thought it was a decent night,a crew ov us from Wigan came down to rock it up royale...all dj's played wicked sets....Big shout the man like Stu Allen.....mc irie cud ov dun abit more on the mic :confused:

The club was tiny i was expectin summat bigger but it was all good..
Was a few ppl in there thinkin they was bad which pissed me off,big shout's to lil julie,rik,emma,ricky p,r kid,phil,clit,warbski,Sam white n kim rigby... an all the italiandance crew....

:moonie:

arronjay

May 10, 2004
If your from wigan did you come down with zoe or kelly from leigh? What did you rekon to jay werdons set at the end?

arronjay

May 10, 2004
StellaQueen said:
This was my first time at the zoo an i thought it was a decent night,a crew ov us from Wigan came down to rock it up royale...all dj's played wicked sets....Big shout the man like Stu Allen.....mc irie cud ov dun abit more on the mic :confused:

The club was tiny i was expectin summat bigger but it was all good..
Was a few ppl in there thinkin they was bad which pissed me off,big shout's to lil julie,rik,emma,ricky p,r kid,phil,clit,warbski,Sam white n kim rigby... an all the italiandance crew....

:moonie:
Did you like jay werdons set right at the end?

arronjay

May 10, 2004
Where you girls from? I came from radcliffe. My mate was djing at timeless so thourght i would give it a bash.Brourght back the life days i used to have at bowlers in 92 what a year.The only thing that let it down was those thick gold chain wearing toilets that thourght they was something when they was just wannabee's lol.Az

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
as always, t'was a good'un!
unfortunately, the supplies 4 the evenin were not as they should of been. me body had the energy of a blamanche, and i cant seem 2 remember much of what went on! (tbh theres nothing abnormal in that!) but would of appreciated a tad more energy, so's i could boogie a bit more!

jftb, lookin fantastic as usuall! always a pleasure, m'lord!:love:

pacman, mad as toast! grand as 'owt 2 c u!:mad:

buttery:mexican:

rrrrrrrecccccccoh! bless!:thumbsup:

lorreeeen! :naughty: hahaha!:gigolo::mad: :mad: :mad:

woody:love: :love: :love: (hidin in the back room!):ghost: :naughty:

only complaint really is all the muppet-bad-boy-hard-as-gold-chain-flexin-massive! (completely spoilin the atmosphere):naughty:
(really, these people should b put down) there really is no need! where's the love????

also didn't really understand, ithink, the last set. either due 2 blondeness, uber sledgy beak, or simply:confused:

anyways, had fun despite this. would of been rude not 2!

:love: :love: :wave:

arronjay

May 10, 2004
Veee said:
as always, t'was a good'un!
unfortunately, the supplies 4 the evenin were not as they should of been. me body had the energy of a blamanche, and i cant seem 2 remember much of what went on! (tbh theres nothing abnormal in that!) but would of appreciated a tad more energy, so's i could boogie a bit more!

jftb, lookin fantastic as usuall! always a pleasure, m'lord!:love:

pacman, mad as toast! grand as 'owt 2 c u!:mad:

buttery:mexican:

rrrrrrrecccccccoh! bless!:thumbsup:

lorreeeen! :naughty: hahaha!:gigolo::mad: :mad: :mad:

woody:love: :love: :love: (hidin in the back room!):ghost: :naughty:

only complaint really is all the muppet-bad-boy-hard-as-gold-chain-flexin-massive! (completely spoilin the atmosphere):naughty:
(really, these people should b put down) there really is no need! where's the love????

also didn't really understand, ithink, the last set. either due 2 blondeness, uber sledgy beak, or simply:confused:

anyways, had fun despite this. would of been rude not 2!

:love: :love: :wave:
I agree those gold chain toilets what a set of muppets.I had a bit of bother with them in front of the dj booth and in the toilets. I was the tall mad head roking away with the red ellesse tshirt on in front of the dj booth ..

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
arronjay said:
I agree those gold chain toilets what a set of muppets.I had a bit of bother with them in front of the dj booth and in the toilets. I was the tall mad head roking away with the red ellesse tshirt on in front of the dj booth ..
i'd luv 2 say i remember u, but as stated was a bit battered!
prob bump into u at some point, though!:wave:

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
lol ya mean true oldskool not piano cheesetastic anthems same tunes week in week out

wasnt there on night but know what was in store :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
yas, again though, was codded by that stage! lol:fekked:

rickyp

Jan 2, 2003
Bolton
yes yes,,, had a major buzz on this nite.... shame i never met any of ya...... soz to whoever recognised me but i wasnt puttin dance attack flyers out dunno who was.... stu allan is the don what a legend.

i came with the wigan crew and the one who had them glowing bracelets....... cant remember much else. but maximum respeK

StellaQueen

May 10, 2004
L.A Wigan
www.faceparty.com
arronjay said:
Did you like jay werdons set right at the end?

Decent sets were played by all....nah i dont know a zoe or whoever ya sed from leigh :S ...Those guys in the gold chains were fuckin mups....i seen um thinkin they was bad...
There was a few bitches in there tho..sum silly cow tryed nick me cigs the fukin tramp!!An a few others wot were shakin their ass's around the gold chain crew were tryin kick off....good job i never tanned loadza coke or it wud ov gon sick lol :fekked:

woody

OldskoolDazed (al) said:
lol ya mean true oldskool not piano cheesetastic anthems same tunes week in week out

wasnt there on night but know what was in store :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
nah it wasnt my cup of tea either mate tbh, i dunno about the second half of it though i left at 3.30.
the last set of the night should be tingly piano and hair-raising vocals, tunes that make u want to cry and not leave the place imo, rather than mellow ambient tunes. it didnt seem to go down that well either with the rest of the crowd. nothing against jay wearden like, i'm sure someone whos played as many sets as he has, is totally and utterly bored with the same old piano anthems, and obviously wants to do different things. i just dont think the crowd at timeless are as cultured as you Al :p :thumbsup:
see u at HDs mucka, been a long time!

veee

Apr 25, 2004
ont rampage
STEADMANSCOTT said:
:( does no 1 mention me :(

i went to this event! every1 :thumbsup: it was brill :wave:

but no1 wants to metion me :cry:

:wave: :thumbsup: :wave:
oh and bintmanscott was also present, looking ravishing as always!:mexican:

(sorry binty, was:gigolo: made aware of my mistake earlier. do appologise profusely luv, t'was v. ignorant of me!)

Well, I absolutely loved it! Was a bit of a mong though as ma compadre Veee x-plained earlier.

:hubba: Vee :hubba: Me ikkle house buddy/gimp. Didin't c much of u. All :love: oop with Woodbine. But I understand the importance of nesting, so no worries! :gigolo:
Jen, funny girl, yas the only other peep that can challenge my very fluctuating brain patterns. Friday, was no let down! Mad as ever! :fekked:
Bintmanscott,pacman,butterysarnie,Reckkkkkoh, lovely to talk to u all, even if it was briefly, and lost in my memory banks somewhere.
To the MC that kept saying "stick a fork in me im done" WTF?!!! :bigfekked
All in all good night. Obvious prob wit da hommEbaddassGmansizsmokinsputnikgaridgekrew! :ba2: :splat:
Other than that.top. Nice to meet de Wigan kru, and the guy with the "techno teds somthing somthing" T-shirt on. What did the rest of it say? Can anyone fill me in? :confused:
CU all soon XXXX :love: :love: :love: :love: