Timeless 7th May 1st Birthday

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Timeless 1st ov may...

....oh my god!!!!!!!

wot a fantastic night started ov with a few large vodkas whilst gettin ready with the georgouse JFTB and boy did she look absolutly stunning well we both did lol :p

after arrivin @nation it wasnt open yet and dyin for a wee all the way there me claire (nob) rabbitcity and kate (nob) had to run off to some seedie ally where we found a little old mans pub where we snuck in to use the toilet, think it had to be the longest wee i have ever had in my life lol.(sorry 4 sharin that with you)

after gettin in the club we were the first ones there like always :p the night just got better and better dont think i spoke to anyone all night who dint enjoy themselves :love: :love: :love:

Thankyou to JFTB for makein it another fantastic night for me dont think i have ever bin out with u and not had a gooden and for all the lurvly pics u took :thumbsup: carnt belive we were actually awake for 43 hours :| i love u lots xxxxxx (made sure i didnt forget u this time)

Butty ur second or third set cant remember which one was well good anyway loved every tune that came on and was nice to see you got plenty ov sleep again lol and thanks for the very large measures ov vods u were feedin me on sunday night they were just about bearable too drink :p

Rabbitcity thankyou for being there i know u didnt really want to go but im bet ur glad u did now :thumbsup: and i love u so much :love: :love:

Cano was nice too actually meet u this time whilest we was all straight headed dint last long aw well and too ur beatifull gf claire she is just so lurvly and sorry for tryin too take ur clothes ov but thought u may ov bin a bit hot in that denim jacket :wave:

kate and bf im sorry i cant remember ur name :$ thanku for the lift up to the BP dont think i would ov made it if i walked lol hope ur little boy was ok and settled for ur mum ok :love:

Dannster sorry for kiddnappin you from the club and not lettin u go home but was well worth it wasnt it some very crazy going ons and am scared too look at me neighbours :$ only kiddin thanks for keepin us all laughin all day :thumbsup:

Woody was very quiet,but was nice to see u again and thanks for cumin the shop shame we couldnt DD tho would ov been funny and thanks for leadin me an JFTB the wrong way :love: :love:

Veee u are just a proper crazy girl and kept us entertained all night and day with the red square devil lol :love: :love: :love:

Lozzie u know about sum crazy s*it and are a proper funny girl always a pleasure seein u xxxx

Ste hux sorry for my pole dancin attempt :$ dont know what i was thinkin

Recca was lurvly to see u and ur twin u would never ov guessed u were related lol and say hello to lurvly caz for me

aurmando was very nice to meet you and i hope u said hi to dee dee for me like i asked about 10 hundred times lol sorry :$

claire b an vicky late entrance u made but lurvly to see you's :wave:

Tall paul was so nice to see ur big smile again :biggrin:

sorry if i missed anyone but i dont think i have :confused: :confused:

oh and had some late guest appear at the mash up which was S-J helen (nob) and debsdoesdallas u threes are just the lurvlyest girls and so glad u made it to ours for some big laughs and crazy goin ons :love: :love: :love: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
S-J said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: Awwww K-T bless your boots!!!

All three of us have just read this and are well bad touched!! we all fink that YOU are "The Most gorgestist, sexiest, lovely jubely best mother and damm right 'Avin it Rude girl" we all Love Ya lots! from Three Wise Munkeys Oh yeah and SteJ in a skirt!! PMSL!!!

Thanx again babey!! S-J, Debbs & Helen xxx :love: :love:

aww was well glad u all turned up we need to have photo graphic evidence ov ste j in the skirt.

and i wanna say to all ov u's that wernt there u should ov bin cos i speak on behalf ov us all that it was a really really good night :p :) :love:

woody

what a night! have only just recovered!! ;)
minibus ride up was entertaining to say the least, involving extra cheeky vimto swigging and a 70mph wrap up on the other carriage way involving sum unlucky
tw@t in a subaru:eek: (ha ha lol)
we were there just before it opened so we were first ones in there but we were all rocking the stage shortly after butty and reccas opening few tunes. the sound was crystal clear and bassy as fcuk, one that certainly tops maximes great wall of speakerage, and that is some goin:thumbsup: awesome lazers and lights through both of the rooms and a huuuge feck off smoke machine meant the annex room was dark and dingy- just how an OS room should be:king:
top tunes all nite from rick and Dj sy and the man like butty playing another set every hour or so lol.

it wasnt particularly busy, but in hindsight i guess being bank holiday weekend in a city with loooads of big clubs, might not have been the best idea for an opening new night lol but the few hundred people that did turn out clearly had a minter:fekked: :eyebrow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to mark reccas middle age:p birthday party in true timeless style!!!

big shout to all the OSA crew :love: and all of reccas birthday guests!!
and the mental mental chicken oriental possee back at katie & lees!
thank you for letting us vegetate in your abode:king: :love: :luv: as always, it was a riot! but a nice chilled out funny kinda riot.
what ever would we do with out yas:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

top weekend roll on the first birthday on friday!should be another stormer!

yours

a very sunburned woody due to KT taking us 3 miles out of the way on a grande tour de urmston to get more alcofrollics:naughty: :p

Last edited:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
GUTTED

I missed this. As you all know i had a wedding to go to but as it finished earlier i managed to get to gt's with s-j, helen, debs, va, be, maddox and holly.

Had a mint night myself but am still guuted about missing Timeless :cry: not to mention the mash up after which is always a scream.

Would have come wit s-j and crew after but i had to help my mate move house :(

At least ya all had a good night and i will endeavour to be there for the next one ya can count on it :p

Andy

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Yep had a mint night. Venue is sound and lighting is superb. Music was spot on bit of a mixture of things, which I like. Good sets from all the lads. A tad quiet but thats to be expected. Its just got to build up.

Shouts to all the OSA crew and peeps I havent met b4 . Wont name cos I'll just forget. :condom:

But cheers to Tall Paul :) for the rabbit type impressions when were getting :fekked:

And cheers Recca for that donation for taxi :thumbsup: Much appreciated.

Had a mini mashup back at ours, with Honey and Kate, loads of drinking to excess and talking bollax as usual, top girls :wave:

Love ya's all :king:

honey

Mar 14, 2004
manchester
Top nite :thumbsup: +day :fekked:

It was gud meetin every1 again+ a few peeps ive not met( vee+ lozzie, u 2 were lovely :love:, hope to c yas out again :thumbsup: )

I hope the nite gets bigger 4 all those who put alot of work into the nite, i fink they deserve a mention + a big :thumbsup: i thought the venue woz perfect :thumbsup:

Thanxs to ste+kate for the mash up+generally jus chattin shite!!!! Ste STOP!!! buyin veg+ sort out ya wordage ;)

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
S-J said:
:love: :love: :love: :love: Awwww K-T bless your boots!!!

All three of us have just read this and are well bad touched!! we all fink that YOU are "The Most gorgestist, sexiest, lovely jubely best mother and damm right 'Avin it Rude girl" we all Love Ya lots! from Three Wise Munkeys Oh yeah and SteJ in a skirt!! PMSL!!!

Thanx again babey!! S-J, Debbs & Helen xxx :love: :love:

LMAO @ the three wise monkeys..... :D
and stej the sugar bear.... ;)

Foxy

Apr 14, 2004
thanx ste 4 keepin us entertained and for the cheeky vimto remix triple!!!!!
had a great nite :thumbsup: jsut managin to get the mackrel smell outta me top! u really gotta stop buying that stuff :D

hope i didnt do too much damage to ure eye wiv that nitrate stuff by the way!!!! :cry:

had a great nite, nice to c u all just a shame i felt so rough on sunday :fekked: wish id of partied on!!!!!

thanx honey 4 sharin a mint nite wiv me and a bad hangover the nxt day love ya to bits xxxxxxx :love: :love: :D
c u all soon!!

:D

had a mint nite!!! :D as usual, not very many peeps in there, but that will change i reckon cause the peeps in there really had a goodun!!!

KT babes, thanx for lettin me share ur abode again!! :D and although ya didnt make ma tea again i am sure it would have been nice if ya had!! RABBIT that goes for u too!!! should have made me DIY burger buns LOL :D

everyone that went i had a fab nite wit u all, dannster u make me laugh so much!!!

really havent got the energy to name everyone, but ya all know ur ace, LOL @ me veee and woody in the barbie tent!!

oh and i almost spilt cider all over KT's poor daughter!! :cry: but she still cried when i went home!!!! :love:

LOL also at the North crew, me n KT goin total hardcore wit no sleep at all for like 48 hours!! LOL the other pussies went to sleep for ages!!! ;)

LOL at 7:00 on sun was deffo ready for bed!!!!

minter of a weekend, lets get ready to re rumble and p**s it up the wall again on friday :D:D:D

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
jennyfromthebloc said:

had a mint nite!!! :D as usual, not very many peeps in there, but that will change i reckon cause the peeps in there really had a goodun!!!

KT babes, thanx for lettin me share ur abode again!! :D and although ya didnt make ma tea again i am sure it would have been nice if ya had!! RABBIT that goes for u too!!! should have made me DIY burger buns LOL :D

LMAO @ you jen wah :naughty: you did nt ask me for any tea :( You know i would have made you some..... :rolleyes:
Any way i took you kfc on monday..... ;)

RABBITCITY said:
:DLMAO @ you jen wah :naughty: you did nt ask me for any tea :( You know i would have made you some..... :rolleyes:
Any way i took you kfc on monday..... ;)
i know babes, i didnt mean that, had already eaten and yas did offer me sum food but i said "no thanx" LOL i know ya would have made me DIY burger buns LOL :D

lozzie said:
JFTB didn't realise u were as mad as that,
LOL, babes, theres plenty more where that came from, really enjoyed our mashed up chats they were mint!! u really are a wealth of bizarre knowledge!! ;)

had a top night.
nice to meet some new faces and see everyone again. Top Peeps
i said hi to Dee for ya KT lol she said hi back :wave:
hi-light of the night was Vertigo playing a mix ive got on one of his tapes from 92.
its a woman rappin then he blasts movin on in to it Awsome :p :p
(if anyone knows what the tune before techno age was id be obliged if you could tell me) butty have ha got it on mini disc

see ya all soon
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: