Mo Fo spider problem!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Im ok with spiders, I dont like the wolf ones and if I see one in the house i'll put it outside using a glass I wont pick them up no more, then again I dont allow wasps to land on my hands either, but any of the others dont really bother me cause i know there harmless.

piratepete

spiders are cool

no way one day i was sat outside mindin me own buisness avin a smoke in the countryside when this spider jumped on my arm as i was watchin it it came up my arm an seemed to be lookin at me like watching me whilst i smoked ,ive never said to anyone about this as they would probably thought i was more mad than i am. now i no why it seemed to be watchin me now it was of them zebra spiders. i buzz off the way they jump about an ive seen the dance but i thought it was to scare off the other spider as they seemed to have a scrap just after it lol ive only ever seen 1 spider that i was like wtf i was sat outside a wharehouse dunno what it was but it was yellow big as fook an hairy it made me jump an i aint scared of spiders lol

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
ive seen a spider battle a wasp, that was pretty funky like, ive also seen them fight flys, but flys arnt really an opponent unless there massive and the spiders are small.

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Did anybody bother to read THIS! and then people wonder why spiders attack them, dont think I would fancy being force fed shit loads of LSD and asked to build a web!! LOL!!!
smileyZwinker.gif

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
ZENZEN said:
Did anybody bother to read THIS! and then people wonder why spiders attack them, dont think I would fancy being force fed shit loads of LSD and asked to build a web!! LOL!!!

spiders are stupid. all those drugs and they still spin webs.

you just wouldn't bother would you.

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
I'm quite suprised to see that a spider can spin a better web when it's tripping its ass off on LSD, than it can when all it's had is a brew! :D

OK here's a plan foir you shab, you will need:

- a long pokey stick
- a can of lynx
- a zippo

Wait for the spider to build its web again, get into the car from the far side. The spider will be close to its web so it knows if its caught anything, gently tap the web repeatedly to fool the spider into thinking its caught something, it will come out to tuck in.

Light the zippo, grab the lynx and toast the creepy 8 legged bugger.

Alternatively use a newspaper and twat it - but fire's always fun!

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Tigger said:
OK here's a plan foir you shab, you will need:

- a long pokey stick
- a can of lynx
- a zippo

Wait for the spider to build its web again, get into the car from the far side. The spider will be close to its web so it knows if its caught anything, gently tap the web repeatedly to fool the spider into thinking its caught something, it will come out to tuck in.

Light the zippo, grab the lynx and toast the creepy 8 legged bugger.

Alternatively use a newspaper and twat it - but fire's always fun!

Thanks Tigger!!!!!!!!

Not sure i fancy torching my car at the same time though, as much fun as that sounds!!!!!!!!!!

I'd try the newspaper but i recon this beast would just take it off me and beat me with it instead!!

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
how mad is this haych was driving last week in the and a money spider came cawling down the windscreen and she feckin jumped out of the car whilst it was moving :mad:

stupid sod!!! :mad:

i had to pull the hand brake on :p

plus she looked daft :rofl:

you shud av sin em!!!

:S :S :S :S last night, up in t loft!! i were running a cable in the loft for a remote switch, and the spiders!! huuuge!! there was one web that had dead spiders in, shedded skins an' alsorts! anyway...... was pushing this cable thru and had to stick me hand behind sum brick above the flat roofin over the front door, reet, and was just at the final stretch and a big fooker ran up me arm!! fookin shite em!!! nearly fell thru the ceiling!!! why are they so crawly?? i had to finish the job off didnt i, which meant going outside and pulling the cable out!! thru about 7 occupied webs!!! thankgod that job is finished!! just have to put the switch on!!! :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :S
spiders are poo