Music to download that is not p2p

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

greyed

Mar 22, 2004
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I know there must be sites out there!! I can't find them though...At work the firewall will let me download as Save target as tracks but won't let me use Soulsk etc..Help please... I need some new tunes..........

Alsone

Sep 10, 2005
Hi,

I'm looking for this track (I think) but the link above doesn't work.

Does anyone know where there is a soundbite I can listen to?

Also, anyone know anyone selling this tune?

All help appreciated.

Al.

-=RQ=-

Sep 2, 2005
hiding under Sophie Sweets bed
i know its a bit naughty to be spamming other music forums on here sorry mods :$ , but you can try checking out http://www.backtotheoldskool.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=14

loads of random mp3's posted daily and also plenty of mixes aswell, mainly hardcore though ;)

km2_scary.gif

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
grad said:
linky no worky for me..

Unfortunately that breakizm site closed down a long time ago, the guy who ran it lost all his web space :( Pity - there was some amazing stuff on there. Was hoping it'd reappeared but then noticed this thread dates back to 2004 ;)

Alsone

Sep 10, 2005
Thanks I've posted a request on there as well.

I tried Skippy's link but that just goes to BT's homepage so obviously his hosting has been taken down.

I'm only looking for a soundbite of sufficient length to confirm its what I want, after that I willing to pay for a genuine copy on vinyl or CD - I'm not looking to download.

Al.

Alsone

Sep 10, 2005
Hey Skippy,

Many thanks - unfortunately its not the one after all that.

I'm at a loss to think what it could be.

Its was in the UK in the early 90's and was basically the Magic Roundabout theme speeded up, detuned, hardcored and added to a break beat. Totally manic but fun!

Closed I've got so far is Mark Summers but that wasn't it either.

:bj:

Al.

Alsone

Sep 10, 2005
OK, someone suggested The Badman - Magic Style - this sounds right but a little slow - could be one of the remixes I'm after so I might get this and try them out.

Al.