hazydays 24th april 04

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
wot a blinder of a nite:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

john kelly sounded cracking droppin some 70's numbers! but only listened to him for about half hour!

it was just so good upstairs i cudnt drag meself downstairs!
went up to listen to jonno at 10pm and from then on in it was just meltdown, goosebumps all the way..
wot a set - u r the :king: of last nite jonno!

cudnt believe it wen i went asked u to play freaky dreamer, and there it was in yr hands ready for the next up to go on:love: :love: :love: i cried dancing to that!

oh and the other absolute soul rocker was stormy love, havent heard it in years.. :thumbsup:
and the other absolute belter was explain - check out:thumbsup: oooh the hairs on the back of me neck!

anyhow, im just blown away, that hazydays just gets better and better each time i go! :thumbsup: cheers mart and grover and all who work hard to make it such a top top top of topness nite!

big shouts to all who went, and made it such a great nite, osa posseee u are all ace..
big kisses and love to me nearest and dearest, u know who u r:love: lovely to be with u all again! sweets n shabbs u loooked sexy as! and thanks for the snogs! lol
tall paul and konspiracy :p lush! lol wot top buzzes u both are!
va u are a star, and thanks for the snuggle!
jonny good man for driving all over, much appreciated:thumbsup: :love:
shooms, its always a pleasure to hav u all the way up north:wave: now get ya arse moved up here!
kt-rabc thanks for opening your home to us all:love: and for the peach scnapps, went down well with the dr pepper after all!
anyhow am gonna stop now or the list will just go on and on! so so many really excellent peeps u all are! ...

love ya's ....:love: :love:

Last edited:
Ooooh yes !

Once again HD delivered BIG styleeee.... :thumbsup:

One of the best nights of my life - proper blown away :D

DJ's all night were sublime, Annie had a proper stompy set goin on :) , Jonno you truly had me up buzzin with ya funky breaky/piano set :) Mart - missed ya set fella as at the end of Jonnos set I was pretty :fekked: & needed a sitdown chattage downstairs with me man like VA as I was sledged while coming up... heard from everyone upstiars it was proper good - Change Inc making it memorable for one young lady ;) :thumbsup: however once I was up on cloud 9 downstairs I didnt stop dancing all night - proper loving it :love: :love: :love:

Hoooge respect to John Kelly for the marathon set :king: amongst many memorable moments were the roof coming off to 2 Hype ( :D :D Baby ! Alright ! :D :D), Last Rhythm mixed with Love is in the air :D, Chica Boom blowin everyones heads, Love on love :love: :love: & THAT mix of You got the love which I soooo need phones:

On a slight down side there were some pissed up nobbers who kept jogging Johns decks :mad: But absolute respect to John Kelly for his professionalism & to the HD crew for swiftly & without fuss getting shot of said knobs :D :thumbsup: :king: Party vibes for party people back on, full on :D

Special shouts to Mart & Grover as always - & your missus' (sorry forgot names :$ :$ ) are totally top lasses too :D

Also shouts to Pacman for the drivage :thumbsup: :king: totally top to meet ya fella, & to the other new faces I met... cant remember them all or names either but hazarding a guess here lol:

Steadman & Hayley - good to see you both out, hope you'll make it to some more :D

Sprewell - :thumbsup:

Lou Lou - schwwiiiiiiiiing :thumbsup:

Woody's gf - LMAO @ naked frog wrestling or whatever it were, tickled me :D

SJ's mates with the angels wings... cant beat angel wings lol :thumbsup:

To KT & Lee for the hospitality :thumbsup: still cant believe you went to work missy :S

& finally to the usual messy suspects :fekked: who had me buzzin & smilin all night :)

Grad, Minxy, My lil squishy :love:, JK, Neil, Marchwiel, Jonno, VA, Mad Matty, Noz, Shaaaaaaabs, Elvis on Tour,Sounds of the PC Brown :cops: , Joker Jen :), Flange & Angie, Ben, Tall Paul, S-J, Maddox & finally the beautiful Sweet Sensation :love:

Sadly MIA & missed loads:

Butty (you so have to come over fella), H'chey monster and Dannster... next time fellas :D

Hazy Dayz once more setting the standards :king:

Last edited:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Shoomster said:
Last Rhythm mixed with Love is in the air :D, Chica Boom blowin everyones heads, Love on love :love: :love: & THAT mix of You got the love which I soooo need phones:
i am so gutted i missed this:(

was mortified at the end too, on how rudely that bloke came and stopped the last track of jonno's so abruptly - outrageous, and no need:naughty:

Shoomster said:
Change Inc making it memorable for one young lady ;)
yes me and sweets went mental to that :) im still singing it now!

mad matty

Sep 23, 2003
Warrington
oh what a night!! :thumbsup:

big up to the posse - too many to remember as always!!! :fekked: :fekked:

jonno - what a set mate - superb :thumbsup:

sweets, shabba, minxy your all stars

k-t and rabbitcity for opening doors once more!!! :thumbsup:

s-j and jen for organising lifts and helen and va for said lifts :thumbsup:

big up to all peeps i met and see u all next month!!! :p

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Have any of you recorded any of the sets from this?

I didn't go (was in work) but would love to hear any sets of the night...

:)

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
I had a well good night was very very hot heres my thanku's

S-J thank u so much 4 the lift :love: and thanks for the vodka and other stuff that we kindly shared through the night!!!! :love: :love:

minxy sorry for the snapps mix up hope u enjoy'd it anyway :thumbsup:

joker shabber i love u both so much and if u ever think about sleepin in ur cars again outside my house im gunna bang both ur heads together ;)

shooms lurvly lurvly man ur a sweetie :wave: nice to meet u

rabbitcity i have said this a thousand times i love u so much u are my bestest friend :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

veee u r the sweetest ever u r soooo funny was very nice to meet u :wave:

noz :naughty: :naughty:

butty wasnt there but hi came to my house tho and shared lots ov vodka :mad: :thumbsup:

Dj ben fisher thank u for comein and i owe u sum money u got off without me givin it too u

sweet sensation u looked absolutly stunnin :love:

woody :roll: :roll: cazy head

lozzie u r a super star double droppin then goin shoppin lol :p

mad matty glad 2 c u again :wave: :love:

jonnykippers fish fillets never really spoke to u b4 but was nice talkin to u i think u r lurvly ;)

lou-lou nice little chat we had whils we was in bed ;) :D

grad with the red head lol thanks for cumin bk mine :gigolo: :mexican:

VA u r lurvly too and can speak about sum crazy s*it :mad: :mad: :mad:

pac man hello hello hello :wave: :wave: :wave:

Retro brown yellow red green good to u see u usein a toilet this time :naughty: :naughty:

flange and risky lady how lurvly r u two :$ :love:

Tall paul always smilin dont think i have ever seen u without it upon ur face

spuwell hope u had a good night :rotate: :rotate:

mc maddox thanks 4 the lift back and good seein u again

konspiracy glad to say hi again :wave: :wave:

DJ dreamgirl u are lurvly and was nice to say to hi to u in the toilets :love:

elvis on tour funky dancin i seen from u :p :spin:

stedmanscott glad u made it down here :thumbsup:

haych was nice to meet u nx time i think u should leave ur car at home so u can have a boogie on down with me :p :love:

And my little chum JFTB u make my nights well good i love u so much and cant wait till nx time we are out causin trouble :p :love: :love:

thanku for all comein back to mine for drinks an stuff i enjoy'd havin each and every 1 ov u's :love: :love:

if i have missed n e 1 out im soooo sorry :cry: but i am still pritty wrecked and yes i have been in work today dont ask me y or how but i did it

anyway wot a brilliant night

Last edited:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
northern minx said:
[ sweets n shabbs u loooked sexy as! and thanks for the snogs! lol [/b][/color]

kt-rabc thanks for opening your home to us all:love: and for the peach scnapps, went down well with the dr pepper after all!
]

i want to b sexy as :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
northern minx said:
ooooooh sorrrrrrrrrrry babe u are eva so sexy:wave: but i didnt get a feel of yr lurrvly booobies this time! :eyebrow:

oh no u never did u i got a good grab ov ur arse tho ;) :p

HAZY DAYS the way forward for mankind. :D
What a pearler of a night with jonno not dissappointing a single person in there with the ultimate in finest music.

What an absolute belting w/e. Had super topage time from the retail threapy with shooms, grad, noz, danny and biggster right upto the falling asleep whilst at the wheel of me already f*cked car.

Soooo many peeps to mention, gonna be hard but here goes,

Grad - Proper buzzed off ya this w/e fella. Nice 1 bud. & watch out for them mooses. ;)
Shooms - The :king: of all :king: 's. Cheers so much for the b'day vinyl bud. Well appreciated. Get back up north so you can play out more.
Tallius Paulius - Star man. Cheers for the sortin out of things. ;) :thumbsup:
Konspiracy - Proper sound. Good see ya again fella. :thumbsup:
Marchweil - GEEZAR. Good to meet ya fella. Here's to next time.
Sweets - Good to see ya out hun. Lurrrrrrved the hat. ;)
Shabba - F*ck Off. j/k hun. Lightened up the weekend as always. :D
Minxy - Cheers for keepin me awake whilst drivin. God knows what would of happened if i'd been asleep any longer. Proper hunny. :S :D
PC Brown - Sorted bud. Glad to see you weren't gettin any fights arranged last night.
Noz - Still got your shoes in me car mate. :S Nice 1 for comin out bud.
Flange/Ange - Where's me car??? Got outside an it had been stolen. :p Good meet you both. :thumbsup:
JFTB - Diamond as always. (Think it was you, so thanks for the strange video)
Joker - Top lassy as always.
VA - Super dooper dude. Good see ya on fine waffling form bud. :thumbsup:
Woody/Misses - Not sure if i spoke to ya much. Was ickle bit mangled by the time i seen yas.
Ben - Cheers for smokage bud. And for movin your legs. :D
Mad Matty - Top lad as per usual. Nice 1 for comin out chief.
SJ - Sweetie as usual.
Rabc/K-T - Muchio grassyarse for the after party events. Proper enjoyed the after club mad freaky video watching. Good to speak to K-T too for first time ever.
STEADMANSCOT - GOOD TO MEET YA. GOOD TO HEAR YOU DON'T SPEAK IN CAPITALS TOO. :p
Sprewell - See how ya uncle Jonnykip waited for ya at the garage. Call it 8 cans of carling and we're quits ok. :p ;)

To every1 else. Soz i missed ya but i've just used 20 mins of my life typing this of which i'm never gonna see again.

Your welcome to every1 for the entertaing stage diving from couches i performed and the rather large bangin sound from the car park afterwards. lol

All super dooper peeps. Roll on may.
:D

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
WoooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!

What a fab night, spent most of it upstairs which i've never really done before but it was ace, popped down stairs everynow and again to top up the cider but it was just too damned hot, stopped for the obligatory dance on the stage with sweet :love: then back upstairs. Thanks to everyone involved in making it such a fab night once again, especially Mart and Grover, without whom hazydayz wouldn't exist. :thumbsup: Big, huge thanks to RABBITCITY and K-T for you wonderfull hospitality, twas far more warm and comfy that jens car would have been, really appreciate it. :D Thanks to pacman for the driving, really great to have you out and about again, hopefully see you again soon. :king: Was really good to meet STEADMANSCOTT and Haych, hopefully see you two out and about again soon. :thumbsup: Thanks to sweet and grad for letting me sleep on your couch, sweet you looked amazing, i was dead proud of you. :luv:

Everyone else who was there, love you all, thanks for just being you.

I won't be at the next one but hopefully back for the one after.

See you soon guys. :wave:

RiskyLady

Apr 20, 2004
Dancin the night away
Well what can I say what a top night, spent most of it upstairs music was ace phones:

I would like to say a big thank you k-t and rabbitcity for your hospitality after the club :thumbsup:
Tall Paul I buzz off you every time :D
Sweet you looked beautiful once again
Minxy well what can I say on a natural high again you’re a real star ;)
Shabba you looked lovely as usual but what were you and flange waffling on about walking back to the car you both made my head spin :spin:
Retroandy you made me chuckle you a star
Shooms you’re a top bloke :thumbsup:
Grad good to see you again babe
Flange you’re my main man you always make my night :love:
Woody and Vicky thanks for the dance, nice to meet you Vicky :wave:
S-J you looked radiant in that little black number
Jen great to see you your a real gem

A big shout to everyone else that was there that I have missed my head is still a bit fuzzy, lack of sleep I should think. Thanks for a night to remember

See you all soon x :wave:

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Another storming night. Thanks to everyone who came. John Kelly was in one word....

AMAZING!!!

Its something else when a DJ plays for six hours. Some awesome tunes being played and some superb mixing. 'Love on Love' was a particular highlight for me too - me hands were way up in the air for that...:roll:

BJ - We tried to capture as much of it as possible. I cannot wait to hear the set played back. I'll keep u posted.

A big large massive shout to Jonno - a superb set upstairs fella and you are one top bloke. Thank-you so much for playing and holding the fort! I thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of hours too with us just dropping tunes here and there - we'll have to do that again sometime.

Sweet - ur are a star. I hope u enjoyed Change Inc. - I clocked u dancing to it. I thought it would be rude not to drop in Technoage straight after too...:love: :p :cool: :wave:. Next month I promise we'll have that good chin wag and a proper boogie.

Neil - good to see u again. I only saw ur post re: Urban Nature yesterday so next month I will ensure it gets played. Deffo will have to get that beer on the go in the meantime...

MC Maddox - ur help is truely appreciated fella...;) :cool:

S-J and Joker - Thank-you both so much for organising the OSA crew and sorting out 'the list'. U are Hazybabes supreme...:love: . I'm looking into the possibility of a 'Hazybus' for the next one which might make the transport thing a little easier - I'll keep u posted.

Elvisontour - :fekked: .... Monkey Say, Monkey 'F**king' Do...:condom: ;) - lol.

Noz - I promise we'll get NTWICAB on next time...;) :cool: :$ .

To all the OSA crew for a wicked turn out yet again. You lot know how to party and u make HD what it is....Thank-you all soooo much...:love:

And finally a huge, massive shout to all the HD crew. Shaz and Shanine your help is fantastic and we could not run the night without u. And of course my partner in crime, Grover - without whom Hazydayz would be only in my dreams. You make this night well and truely what it is.

Next month we're back to 'normal' with £5 entry in for everyone with Paul Roberts from K Klass making a welcome return and none other than DJ Vertigo begins his monthly residency. Plus OSA's very own - Ste Huxley!!!! Upstairs we're hosting a special Pirate Revival Party, so expect Doolz, Al and all the PR crew spinning some proper underground classics for u all.

See you there!

:wave: :love: :thumbsup:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Hazydayz is that good that you run out of superlatives for the beggar. It's just supa-dupa-ace :D

Great to see all the usual suspects (and a massive turnout at that) and a few I've never met before.

Massive, massive thanks to all involved for letting us play :thumbsup:

Special mention as well for Konspiracy for driving, which meant I could drink (I think I got a tad carried away on that front :$ though I wasn't the one being sick on the way home ;) )

mart said:
I thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of hours too with us just dropping tunes here and there - we'll have to do that again sometime.
Was absolutely spot on that, just nipping on and off, throwing tunes on. Deffo be up for that any time :D

northern minx said:
cudnt believe it wen i went asked u to play freaky dreamer, and there it was in yr hands ready for the next up to go on:love: :love: :love: i cried dancing to that!
Now that was just beyond spooky wasn't it :ghost:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
YET ANOTHER Top Night....I cant recommend this place highly enough, its got the lot:thumbsup: ;) Well done Mart, Mick n yer better halves :thumbsup: ;)

Good to see the usual Hazy suspects, Mr Kip :thumbsup: , Grad :thumbsup: , Noz :thumbsup: , S-J :thumbsup: ,Joker :thumbsup: , VA (top surreal converation fella, cant remember owt what we were talking about :cool: ) K-T :thumbsup: , Tag fella - Get yourself on here bud :thumbsup: n everyone else :thumbsup:

Shooms - Good to see ya up here again fella, make it regular bud :thumbsup:

Tall Paul - the man to get the place rockin, Top man :thumbsup:

Top to meet a few people Ive not met before, Mad Matty, Sprewell n Pacman :thumbsup:

Neil - good to see u again. I only saw ur post re: Urban Nature yesterday so next month I will ensure it gets played. Deffo will have to get that beer on the go in the meantime...

Top Man for sorting it, Im back in the swing of things now lol ;) :thumbsup: , I'll get sommert sorted on the bevvy thing..all day sesh called ;) :thumbsup:

Big Shouts to Minxy and Sweets, beaut lasses :) :thumbsup: Go easy on that Tiger Balm minxy lol I can still smell it now :eyebrow: ;)

The man like Marchwiel - Gin n Tonic is the way forward ;) :thumbsup:

Jonno said:
Special mention as well for Konspiracy for driving, which meant I could drink (I think I got a tad carried away on that front :$ though I wasn't the one being sick on the way home ;) )

No probs bud - thanks for providing the fuel ;) , its been a while since Ive driven a car load to a club...probably around 12 years or so :S it wasnt me shouting for ralph either ;) I can honestly say Ive never seen the lad as mullered as he was on Saturday, an outstanding effort :D :cool: Spoke to him today n he was "Feck me what a night" lol ;)

Top effort for Ester B btw, aint heard that out since 89 :) :thumbsup:

Apologies for the amount of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;)

cant actually explain what a top nite i had!!! the atmosphere was like nothin i have ever felt!!

the music was fab and i spent all of the nite swealtering in the heat upstairs! (was better than downstairs that was like costa del sol!! :eek:)

cant mention everyone cause that would take me far too long!!! :eek:

so.......where to begin!!

first, like to thank KT and LEE for their hospitality on the nite after the club, and also to me before, thanx for my tea and for pickin me up!! :D KT cant believe it took u to edit ur post before u mentioned me :cry: LOL but i love u anyway, my partner in crime!:luv::luv:
Scott + Haych, thanx for the lift, shame ya didnt come bk to KT's, nice to meet ya Haych.:wave:
SJ - u r a star, the brightest, thanx for all u do for me! u really are special! :love:
Joker Jen - lovely as always, am determine to get u in a girly outfit!!! ;)
Johnnykippers and mackeral - u never fail to make me laugh, *star* :D that video warped my head!!! do u have it??? cause...erm if ya dnt then i dunno where it is :|
My little squishy- how lovely it always is to see u out, how much i wish u would move here cannot be measured! :love:
Sweet sensation - u really were a sensation, watchin so many people in awe of u was amazing! :thumbsup:
TP-u know i luv ya!! :):) always happy! so cool!
Winky Minxy-need to really have a chat to ya one day LOL ;)
Shabs-pleasure as always!
Reg - its ok, i have the disclaimer in view!
Ben - u drank red stripe at the club, the had a red strip on one side of ya the nxt day!! mint :mad:
Woody - :fekked::axe::fekked: Veee - lovely girl!! such a madden!! :roll:
Mad Matty and Srewell - matt, not seen ya for ages nice to see ya!! Spree - are u sure u r the real sLiM SpReEwElL?? LOL ;)
VA - i love to see u out, its always a pleasure to see ya, ur an ace dood, rememeber!

everyone else - flange+ange-nice to se yas again! Noz- do the shit! Konspiracy, and everyone else that i met on sat, was nice to meet ya!! :thumbsup:

Johnno, u played great mate, was well impressed!!! :spin: :gigolo: :king:

Man Of Pac - so many fun fun nites of waffle are comin our way eh bud??? Ur ace and i thoroughly enjoyed our chats on sat!!! Many more ahead!!! :D:D :love:

Butty - my sweetie, wish u were there and sory u felt ill, cant wait for u to make one of these nites so u can experience the buzz of it!!:luv: :cops: :luv: :luv: :luv: :love: :love: :love:

Mart and Grover...without u, not possible! utmost respect and thanx for such a good nite!

if i have missed anyone i am sorry, i love u all u know!! :love::love:

Last edited: