Not havein much luck........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
.......with white coats. Do u all remember my white coat i had that got tiger balm on it? :mad:

But then i swapped it for a nice'r but more expencive white coat, well i washed it the other day cos it was a bit dirty.

And u never guess wot happend sum how my red top got mixed up in the washer and now my coat is pink. :mad:

i cant rip it and take it back a second time can i :confused: :confused:

E

easty

I put a brand new t shirt in the other day and that came out a stupid colour. No wonder I am moving back down near my mum. I am not cut out for this washing and cooking lark

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Im sending the men in white coats round for you and rabbit city!!!
:)

Your endngering the public making innocent bystanders, go buying single veg from spar on loads of occasions.

I also heard you made an innocent bystander say hello to every person that walked passed!!, e.g Hi Fred etc etc, or Is that Ethel??

Anyway I need some more peeps to join me in my padded cell it great :|

:thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Well i work there c so it is very easy for me to take faulty stuff back :p but it is the fact i have already done this and think it is a bit cheeky.

i am gunna try an get the pink out as it is not that bad cos i have washed it 4 times twice more i think and i will b ok :love: :love:

errmmmm ste j if i remember correctly the waving to random people called Ethel was all ur doing also the veg i remember the convo going like this

'ste u cumin shop' Rabbit city
'wot we goin 4' ste j
'fags' Rabbit city
'no' ste j
'cum on' Rabbit city
'arr can i ask for em' ste j
'yer' Rabbit city
'oh alright then,can i get some veg 2' ste j
'yer' Rabbit city

and then jumped straight up and u were off 4 the supply ov veggies lol

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
LMAO!!!! well remem'd convo that K-T wicked lolol

K-T said:
Well i work there c so it is very easy for me to take faulty stuff back :p but it is the fact i have already done this and think it is a bit cheeky.

i am gunna try an get the pink out as it is not that bad cos i have washed it 4 times twice more i think and i will b ok :love: :love:

errmmmm ste j if i remember correctly the waving to random people called Ethel was all ur doing also the veg i remember the convo going like this

'ste u cumin shop' Rabbit city
'wot we goin 4' ste j
'fags' Rabbit city
'no' ste j
'cum on' Rabbit city
'arr can i ask for em' ste j
'yer' Rabbit city
'oh alright then,can i get some veg 2' ste j
'yer' Rabbit city

and then jumped straight up and u were off 4 the supply ov veggies lol

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
ste huxley said:
Yeah Lord Froyd or summat LOLOLOL :fekked:

Just a random guy in street that looked like a Lord. Of the Froyd family. Must stop going outside when :fekked:

LOL WAS CRAZY WASNT IT DO U REMEMBER TRYING TO BALANCE ONE THAT SPADE/FORK IN THE FRONT GARDEN...? :crazy:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
I had luck with a coat once, my mate took a leather by accident from a club, he though it was his, but he didnt even wear his to the club. Totally mashed!

Anyway there was no way we could get it back to anyone like so he kept it and I bought it off him for a tenner ( scabby twat eh ? )

barging though when the hole in the inside pocked had a bag of pills about 18 or 19 I think and a Q of weed

He was well fuckin gutted and wanted half of them :rofl: fat fkin chance paid for fair and square £10.00

Bear in mind pills were knocked out for £15.00 - £20.00 in clubs at that time :D

Discos aswell, arghhhhhhhh takes me back, first ever disco buscit, its true what they say ya know, they sure dont make them like they used too!