the "New Posts" button

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
I don't know how many users use it - but sometimes we miss the simple things in life

Using the New Posts button at the top of the screen (between Arcade and Search) shows you all the new and replied to threads since you last visited - meaning you don't have to check each section individually :thumbsup:

Just noticed that forum jump thingy tool effort at the bottom of each page too. Proper little nifty gadget or what. Like you can go from here, to there, in no time at all. Tis like OSA's M6 toll road. :thumbsup: Apart from the fact it's not a road, you use it with a mouse and not a car, an you don't pay to use. Actually, it's nothin like the toll road but is deffo top bannana. :D

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
jonnykip said:
Just noticed that forum jump thingy tool effort at the bottom of each page too. Proper little nifty gadget or what. Like you can go from here, to there, in no time at all. Tis like OSA's M6 toll road. :thumbsup: Apart from the fact it's not a road, you use it with a mouse and not a car, an you don't pay to use. Actually, it's nothin like the toll road but is deffo top bannana. :D
cant believe uve only jus noticed that!
u blind or somat!
on second thoughts dont answer that:p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
never used it, I just read the threads if there highlighted, infact most of the time I dont read them I just post pointless bullshit and hope it fits lol

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
Miss saysay said:
LOL! Have you just noticed that? I use it all the time esp after not being on here for a few days, makes life much easier! :thumbsup:
:) - no ive used it forever - i was just having a conversation with a very computer literate mate and he didn't know a very simple IE function and it reminded me how you can sometimes miss these things even after years of use :)

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
lastnightadj said:
:) - no ive used it forever - i was just having a conversation with a very computer literate mate and he didn't know a very simple IE function and it reminded me how you can sometimes miss these things even after years of use :)
This is true, sometimes things stare us right in the face and you never notice them!