The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
what happend

hear is my memorie in short

1) Goodtimes = Not much rememberd about that, apart from - what a feckin top night....and wicked to see Nipper back behind the one's and two's :eek:

next memorie

2) Bens house - Errrrrrrmmmmmmm..in brief

2a)Celler chats with ste & I think dannster was there too, although he appeared to be talking to someone that neither Ste, or I could see :fekked:

2b) Look at shabba....she is pished again (although i think i was a bit worse than her :$ )

2c) Me and Ste playing the "Lets take to animals, cut them in half, clone them together....and see what we come up with?" game.....hear are a few results

a Cog (half dog, half cat)
an Owlit/Rabowl (half owl, half rabbit)
a Piguine (Half pig, half penguine)
a Garafbilplatapus (Half Giraffe, half duck bill platypus)

You get the idea :|

2d) Getting changed to go to work at 10am.....thanks to Jen for sorting that one out (the lift i mean...not getting changed lol) you star dear :thumbsup:

Getting droped off at 11am to start a 10 hour sunday shift at work, looking like one of the creatures me and Ste had been creating all evening lololol :fekked: :fekked: :crazy: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that hurt some what, but got picked up at 9.30 by the shabba which made it all worth it in the end :love: :love: :love:

And thats about it for my memories of the night......please feel free to fill in any blanks for me......would be most appreciated for your help

cheers in advance

Jaxxy :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Ps Va cheers for the tune......feckin minta...love you man( in a non kissy kissy way) :thumbsup:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
lolol aye was a night of madness wasnt it fella . . lolol

cant remember much me self like at the mo . . . . one icident sticks out tho . . lol ste H with his head in my bread bin . . lolol why ??? lol

am sure more will be remebered as time goes by . .

cant wait for the next one . . :)

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Raofl....

Jax You three were in that Cellar for ages!!

The surprise on mine & VA's face when you all emerged must have been P*ss funny!

Ive been to ben's loads and never even realised it was a cellar, I'd seen Dannster go in what a thought was a cupboard... Then about an hour after we was sat in the kitchen on the floor.... When you all emerged.... It was madness :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: It was like a scene from Mr. Ben or summat such!! Top!! LoL :thumbsup:

Cant help you out with much owt else cause we were mullard an all!! :fekked:

Oh Ive just rememberd something else!! we was having mad chats with Grover on messenger for ages too!! :p

S-J xx :love:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
ste huxley said:
Funky cellar Ben, Im well in there again next time :thumbsup:

lmfao ....in'it m8

think im gonna bring a ceg of John Smiths with me next time.....you know im looking for a gaf at the moment Ben, fancy renting ya celler out to me on a weekly basis lol....you could chuck your leftover sunday lunch reminace down to me....and intvite me up on special occasions :fekked:

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
ste huxley said:
In the cellar...

Transformers - Electric Meters in disguise!! :fekked:

There was also a pre war, Technics Mark I in there, I kid you not check it out!! :crazy:

LOLOLOL . . had totally forgottten bout that mate . . read that and got a crazy flashback of it . lolol . . mad fuker . . lol

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
ste huxley said:
In the cellar...

Transformers - Electric Meters in disguise!! :fekked:

There was also a pre war, Technics Mark I in there, I kid you not check it out!! :crazy:

PMSL!!!! :D :D :D LOLOLOL Pre War Technics! ha ha ha ha!