timeless 2nd april

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

woody

what a night! back to its pumping best. Top top sets from andy pendle and RJ and an abolute monster midnight massive tune from butty. i'm coming hardcore was sooo phat i thought the whole place was goin to come down around me every bassline. from then on it was :fekked: somewhat blurry, as usual lol
strange though that my sore knee from this weeks footy cleared up about 11pm lol
mental note for next time

stay away from vodka redbull, and dont accept "every" drink thats offered to ya

just say NO ha ha ha

Roll on next months shenanigans:thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
This was the best timeless i have ever bin to cant remember much ov it but it was f*ckin mint mint mint and i didnt FALL ON MY ARSE WAS SOOOOO PROUD ov me self must b them daft shoes i wear will know for next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to say a massive thank u to JFTB and buttyfor cumin back to ours and gettin :fekked: all day was the best sat afternoon in ages but where did woody go???????????????????????????????

tigger and nuckinfuts u are soooo lurvly an nuckin futs sorry if i offendin u on sayin u dint look ur age but u look much older just couldnt get over it didnt mean anythin by it :cry: :$

claire b i lurrrvvv u but dont ever cum timeless again unless u have that spesh vodka that gets u in a state as u are much funnier lolxxxxxxxxx

joaker u are just the bestest ever i lueeevvv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

right my head has gone blank i cant remember any 1 els that was there but there were loads u can smack me bum if i have forgotten ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
What a top night! the music was bangin, i oved it :love:!!!many thanx 2 the peeps i really enjoyed myself and u all made me feel really welcome :thumbsup:

thanx 2 woody, joker, kt, rabbit city, butty & jenny,recca, claire b, RJ, noz, tigger & misses.

thanx guys :thumbsup:

Ur all lovely people :wave: :thumbsup:

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
K-T said:
claire b i lurrrvvv u but dont ever cum timeless again unless u have that spesh vodka that gets u in a state as u are much funnier lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks sweetie I love you too !!

Really had a good night.. had a right laugh but it was a nightmare driving and not being able to drink :eek: ... Defo wont be doing that again in a hurry !!

Nice to see everyone, some great sets played.. and I can remember nearly all of them cos I was sober :p and cant wait for the next one :thumbsup:

:love: :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
u know them mini milks u get well i had one ov them chocolate flavour it must ov bin in my freezer 4 ages cos it was proper frozen and wasnt very nice :hurl:

anyway i left it on sum kitchen towel on the floor and noz wasnt lookin where he was sittin and lay in it and it looked like poo well bad :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Head's still a bit up me arse after doin 2 nites out on the trot :S :S :S but ere goes!! well enjoyed meself, tunes were as gud as ever from wot I remember!! Now 4 the thanks!!

butty - cheers bud 4 makin it poss 4 me 2 play out :love: :love: :love:

k-t & rabbitcity - cheers 4 the use of ur house & a bed when I needed it ur stars the pair of ya :love: :love: :love: :love: :luv: :luv: :king: :king: :king:

woody - ur were on top form as usual :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

noz - 4 the hrs of wafflin, can't remember much tho :$ :$

claireb - top 2 see ya & finally give ya me deposit 4 blackpool

quey - wot can I say but so so so sorry 4 the recca confusion, no excuse part from havin a blonde moment :$ :$ :$

jftb - gud 2 see u finally hit top form by the end of the evenin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

steadmanscott - gud 2 meet u :wave: :wave:
recca - top 2 see u again :cool: :cool:

2 any1 else that I met & can't remember, big hello :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

STEADMANSCOTT

Sep 23, 2003
Manchester
The Joker said:
Head's still a bit up me arse after doin 2 nites out on the trot :S :S :S but ere goes!! well enjoyed meself, tunes were as gud as ever from wot I remember!! Now 4 the thanks!!

butty - cheers bud 4 makin it poss 4 me 2 play out :love: :love: :love:

k-t & rabbitcity - cheers 4 the use of ur house & a bed when I needed it ur stars the pair of ya :love: :love: :love: :love: :luv: :luv: :king: :king: :king:

woody - ur were on top form as usual :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

noz - 4 the hrs of wafflin, can't remember much tho :$ :$

claireb - top 2 see ya & finally give ya me deposit 4 blackpool

quey - wot can I say but so so so sorry 4 the recca confusion, no excuse part from havin a blonde moment :$ :$ :$

jftb - gud 2 see u finally hit top form by the end of the evenin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

steadmanscott - gud 2 meet u :wave: :wave:
recca - top 2 see u again :cool: :cool:

2 any1 else that I met & can't remember, big hello :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Yeh u 2! :thumbsup: